Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
9b8bd054949f2e4db05a1ed707828eec.jpeg

Good evening and happy weekend,
So here we are in the month of November, continuing with its share of surprises. With Greta currently in the spotlight, what do you think about imagining her in the company of Lexie? Jason's harem is growing day by day, and this moment could well happen if you have chosen Lexie and Greta as love interests (LI).

Last edited:

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
For those interested, the main menu song from previous versions of this game is "On Our Way" by Grace Mesa :

Reactions: sava75

moovigym

Nov 27, 2021
View attachment 3076387

Good evening and happy weekend,
So here we are in the month of November, continuing with its share of surprises. With Greta currently in the spotlight, what do you think about imagining her in the company of Lexie? Jason's harem is growing day by day, and this moment could well happen if you have chosen Lexie and Greta as love interests (LI).
I love Greta, but I prefer the real scene to the imaginary scene :sneaky:

Reactions: Lexie lecoeur

FlinkerTinker

Apr 24, 2017
Is it possible to see the new scenes without playing through the whole game again? And maybe you will miss the new scenes because they are hidden.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I have a question, and i know people will make fun, but its ok, but... there will be any chubby pig-tail haired girl on this game? Its so rare to see cute curvy girls or women in the games, and its some how annoying, because not all people like model-like girls, or skinny ones. Lets put some real world on it, so diversity of body types is good too, not only in the color of skin, race, and sexual orientation. Diversity means everything. Only saying. Anyway love this game, and the realism on it.
Regards.
If you've played the game, you know there are 3 very curvy girls already in the game. The pig tails is a little specific though

MCDiggler

Modder
Apr 30, 2023
Mais si. Son jeu a de très bonnes animations 1700304508811.gif Vraiment !
Of course he does. His game has very good animations!!! Really !

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Of course the game has animations but even if it didn't it would still be a great game.
Speaking of which, will we have a last update this year:unsure:
lol I want to see if the MC turns into a Devil again and screws the priest..
hhy.gif

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I see romance and harem tags, are there any solo paths or just harem?
I think everyone is fully optional except for the redhead (best friend). You can avoid having a relationship with her, but you will still see somewhat sexual scenes with her, and them being flirty and creepy with each other at the very least.

I'll be honest, I have Lexi (the redhead) as my girlfriend, so I didn't get to see this when I played. But if you aren't in a relationship with Lexi, the MC creeps on her pretty hard anyways, and it's not avoidable. Lexi will still creep on the MC no matter what as well. With every other girl (so far at least), they have been completely optional and you don't have to see any sort of sexual scenes with them.

So yeah, unless you plan on Lexi being in a relationship with you, either girlfriend or fwb, then prepare for the MC to still be a bit of a flirt and creep with her and vice versa. She is the only one so far that isn't truly avoidable.

Not a problem for me luckily. :D

Reactions: Ass Fan
4.50 star(s) 124 Votes