PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
disturber of all things (aka chaos), Qliphoth per Sephirot, aka Chesed, per kabal tree of life. Observed and recorded by the double headed eagle guardian of the Temple. On aime ces gingembres (têtes rouges), attraction ancienne. Nous le connaissions sous le nom d’Elric de Melniboné... l’affiche dans le bureau des trolls. Let me know if you prefer English.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: CurtimusPrime92

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Suggestion: Add vaginal sex, and planned incest tags (per the PSY interview prologue). And those other tags for content people can pass or participate by adding the word (avoidable) as applicable. The spirit possessing the MC stated harem, for content too. And some people have no restraint so those tags will be necessary for the fussy that do not want to participate or see said content. The psy interview reminds me of past stories, maybe borrowed, doesn't matter. The dev may need to consider they are offering up for the potential player that the MC is of unstable judgement and its all a fantasy that maybe revealed during electro shock therapy. Does the dev want the MC exposed to the public this early, or wait until he has a good support base. I would as MC be concerned that the subs he is gathering expect the MC to be available at all hours which should be put down immediately, a god of Chaos may not care if the subs think they are all his wives, but this dimension has rules and one would think the spirit had more wisdom than that.

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
8.2 out elsewhere! When here?
Vx.y.z -> explanation :
x indicates the episode that has ended. (unfinished episode 1 for JASON)
y iteration within the episode (incremented each time a major update is released)
z iteration following minor evolution (bug fix, language addition, slight modification...)

Currently we are in v0.8.2, soon 0.8.3, zero has all its importance!

Last edited:

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Vx.y.z -> explanation :
x indicates the episode currently being developed (unfinished episode 1 for JASON)
y iteration within the episode (incremented each time a major update is released)
z iteration following minor evolution (bug fix, language addition, slight modification...)

Currently we are in v0.8.2, soon 0.8.3, zero has all its importance!
OK! I'll read a book while waiting for the proper update though the OP dl sites still say 0.8.1!
c36593b8625ee380dffd9eacdb6b957f.jpg

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
Looking at Julienne, I almost think you got inspiration with her design look from Dead Like Me George Lass character she is rather spot on!

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
Just finished and wondering if Maria got a not life threatening hit or someone came by and clobbered Priest guy before getting the shot off. Time will tell but I'm sure Maria not dead.

Reactions: The Black Cat

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Question? Is the Tabbo patch continuing or is that now finished?
Yes, there will be updates to the taboo patch. When a new version of the patch is needed, the "Life free" indicator will change from green to red.
Content will arrive as the story progresses.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sava75

rizzix

Aug 16, 2023
Okay, first off I'd like to say that this game is absolutely perfection. The rendering and animations are stunning and probably the most realistic I have seen of any game I've played yet. The story is gripping and has me needing more. Thank you so much for everything you have done here and I'm so excited to see more updates in the future! This is exactly what I've been looking for and it's a bittersweet experience to have played it and finished it already, because it's only left me wanting more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lexie lecoeur

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
how many new scenes are there in the latest version?

I think I played this many months back, and it was good.

FlinkerTinker

Apr 24, 2017
Ok I have finished the game now and i love it. I cant wait for the next update and i really really want to see more from Amal, Monique and Michelle (the chubby girls).

Reactions: Lexie lecoeur

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
View attachment 3031112

Hello everyone,

Wow! What an October I just had!

More and more of you are supporting the game and it warms my heart. Thanks to your investment, I can offer you these updates. Some may find that I'm not productive enough, that my updates are too short. I understand that! But in order to offer this quality, I need time, and I don't have much of it. Maybe one day you will be numerous enough for me to work full-time and offer you much more content in the world of JASON! The possibilities are endless!

Some numbers? 2023 has three updates, in January, then in June, and finally in October. About 2000 renders, over 60 animations, music, and especially customizable tufts.
Not to mention the latest, "ONE SHOT," which is a short bonus of a few minutes that allows you to learn a little more about the characters you appreciate so much.

Of course, we all think of the monthly renders that allow us to escape for a few minutes in the company of our favorite heroines. In September, it was the voluptuous Amal. For November, I suggest you rediscover our favorite HR manager, Greta.

And that's it?

Of course not! I'm getting back to work right away and preparing a little more content that I hope to share with you for Christmas. I'm sure you're dying to know how Jason got his pendant, right?

So I'll be back with you in early November with Greta, and I'll also offer you a roadmap that will allow you to know about the upcoming releases.

Have a good evening and see you soon, I won't be able to do it without you!

Oh, I almost forgot. Monthly subscriptions are available and will save you 10% on an annual subscription. The first tier is $20 for a year. With it, enjoy early access to releases and all the CoeurDeCochon goodies, it's a steal! I'm counting on you to join me in this adventure.

Kisses
Your work definitely deserves the support. I hope more will sign up soon to keep the updates flowing.

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes