marianne

Apr 28, 2018
Another game that provides the mirage of player choice but doesn't respect it. Get ready to be railroaded.
i guess having three characters crammed down the player's throat inside 15 minutes technically qualifies.
we will have understood that you don't like it (n)(n), show us what you can do, it's true that criticism is always easier :ROFLMAO:, for my part it's very good work :love::love::love:
Coeur De Cochon tu es le meilleur(y)(y)(y)
Visit his -Any donation you pledge will help him grow JASON .

jason-fan3.gif

Last edited:

MCDiggler

Modder
Apr 30, 2023

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
How do you meet Nicole? Never saw her in my playthrough :unsure:
Nicole is our Mom, we don't get to meet her in person at all yet. The most we can do is text messages and getting some pictures from her. You need the incest patch installed and state at the start you're attracted to her to see anything with her most likely. I'd advise saying you're attracted to our sister too

Reactions: JoSolo

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
why is only juliene marked as LI?
and does that mean i lose content with others?
how many LI can i have?

Skärmklipp.PNG

marianne

Apr 28, 2018
why is only juliene marked as LI?
and does that mean i lose content with others?
how many LI can i have?
you will have other Li :), depending on your choices I suppose :love:

Visit his -Any donation you pledge will help him grow JASON

jason-fan3.gif

Reactions: Fapmaister

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Thanks to you,
Yes, I'm thinking of putting it on steam when I've finished the other Episode 1 choices I've started to develop.
For the Patreon, alas, I don't have 600 patrons but just over 200. The others are free patrons who follow the project and indeed, I'd need a lot more support to be able to produce full-time. I'd like to, but for the moment it's not an option.
played the new update. its good. very short, but thats fine since you said it was only 45ish min, so i wasnt expecting a novel length thing. ill admit im surprised none of the teaser stuff involving the pool girls or amara was in it, i had thouth that was for this update. over all i liked it tho. the story is going in interesting places (i hope *redacted* survives). both your art quality and writing are great.

id really recommend looking at steam early access. it would help ou reach a lot more people and should help with at least some of the financial issues. i know ill probably buy it there to give some support. and if you have to take time to develop dont worry about it. some people will complain, but as long as you are transparent and do regular dev updates on what you are doing i think most people will be happy to wait

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes