Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
i know, just didn't start up, question though, does it end at the 0.7 update?
The taboo patch works for the v0.8.1 (until the end of chapter 1).
For your problem, I advise you to:
1/ uninstall the game
2/ delete all save files from the directory : Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\JASON
3/ reinstall the game
4/ apply the patch.

Lexie lecoeur : I suggest you rename the patch because it's seems confusing for players.

Reactions: Lexie lecoeur

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
You choose whether the character is cis-female or not. These sorts of questions are why I wished the staff had adopted my proposal fo an optional version of certain tags.
thats true but without asking there is no answer...cause this tags will never happen...all fine traditional

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Mmm. Started very good, going strange, now weird.
When the dev has idea only for the first 3 updates.

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
So I tested this game for the first time today and I must say that I like it very much. A bit short, but very good. Especially the small details are very well done. I also like the girls, especially Lexi and Alex. They are my favorites. Unfortunately, not much was seen of the sister, so I could not make a picture of her yet.
As for the story, it's very well told so far and I really like it. I will definitely keep an eye on this game. If the next updates continue to be this good and aren't just 3 minute updates, I might even go so far as to subscribe.
The game has impressed me!

Oh yes, Alex! She is exactly my type, both visually and in character. If she were a real person, I would fall in love with her right away.

Reactions: Lexie lecoeur

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
JasonComingOfAge-0.8.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
How to activate it?
NOTE: Incest patch is included, but is not applied so how do we apply the patch?
there is no "interdit.jas" file so it's only partly included inside the "script.jas" enyway, without the interdit file you can't unlock incest. :rolleyes:
The dev uses .jas files (they are renamed rpa's). The ones in my are extracted and work fine.

Just copy over the game folder from the incest patch folder and done...

2023-10-21 22_13_21-Jason, coming of age.png

The green piggy notates incest is activated...

merleved

Mar 17, 2023
Another game that provides the mirage of player choice but doesn't respect it. Get ready to be railroaded.
What the actual hell are you even talking about? Practically every sexual or romantic situation with every single LI is optional and subject to player choice. You also get CONSIDERABLY more player agency on various aspects of the LIs' appearance (and in one case gender) than almost any game I have played.

Go find a plate of fries to pour all that salt on, because you're talking nonsense and pretty much the entire thread knows it. 69 ratings and a 4.6 average speaks for itself.

Podus

Aug 6, 2023
Bravo à toi CoeurdeCochon Le jeu est super, les images sont trop belles mais c'est trop court, j'en veux plus....sniff

Bravo to you CoeurdeCochon The game is great, the images are so beautiful but it's too short, I want more....sniff

4.50 star(s) 121 Votes