Xquinoox

Jun 16, 2022
Hello everyone, is this displayed to you each time (You had to update your backup) I have saved several but the message does not go away why ??

Reactions: BDI

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
Just played this game for the first time. I must say that it's a real treat to be given so many options by the creator. Anyone who has dipped their hands in any sort of VN development will understand that it's a lot to track all of these choices so I tip my hat.

Biggest takeaway for me is Greta. Holy shit I thought we would never see the day where an actual accurate 40 year old milf/gilf would exist on this site. Not to throw shade at busty characters, but it's a real nice breath of fresh air to see a character like Greta. A character embrace grey hair, yet appear so hawt.

Applause to the creator. They deserve it.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
2 questions:

1. Is there a chance to make Lexy a LI later on too or only on the roof top? There where no indicators up front like with the others

2. Why is there so much gay stuff, even if you opted out in the first scene? I mean, out of nowhere you get shoved Marvins dick in your face and later on a zoom in on Jasons dick in the photo shoot... AND an option to see Oreo as Mavin while fucking her?!

Besides this, Alex seems like a hardcore cheap slut to me. The effects of the amulet are only mild and she still fucks Jason after what, 8 hours?

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
harem?incest?
The answer is in the tags.
There is no real incest at the moment. Just a little bit of dirty talk and pics between MC and his mother and the best friend with his sister.

As for harem, only one girl so far said that shes ok if MC has more than one woman but everything points in this direction since with his amulet, he is seducing girls left and right.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Am i missing something or does the dev really want to use copyright music? The moment this gets out... best case, it gets shut down, worst case, he gets sued into oblivion...

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Gretta 03_ooo (1).jpg

Hello everyone,

Wow! What an October I just had!

More and more of you are supporting the game and it warms my heart. Thanks to your investment, I can offer you these updates. Some may find that I'm not productive enough, that my updates are too short. I understand that! But in order to offer this quality, I need time, and I don't have much of it. Maybe one day you will be numerous enough for me to work full-time and offer you much more content in the world of JASON! The possibilities are endless!

Some numbers? 2023 has three updates, in January, then in June, and finally in October. About 2000 renders, over 60 animations, music, and especially customizable tufts.
Not to mention the latest, "ONE SHOT," which is a short bonus of a few minutes that allows you to learn a little more about the characters you appreciate so much.

Of course, we all think of the monthly renders that allow us to escape for a few minutes in the company of our favorite heroines. In September, it was the voluptuous Amal. For November, I suggest you rediscover our favorite HR manager, Greta.

And that's it?

Of course not! I'm getting back to work right away and preparing a little more content that I hope to share with you for Christmas. I'm sure you're dying to know how Jason got his pendant, right?

So I'll be back with you in early November with Greta, and I'll also offer you a roadmap that will allow you to know about the upcoming releases.

Have a good evening and see you soon, I won't be able to do it without you!

Oh, I almost forgot. Monthly subscriptions are available and will save you 10% on an annual subscription. The first tier is $20 for a year. With it, enjoy early access to releases and all the CoeurDeCochon goodies, it's a steal! I'm counting on you to join me in this adventure.

Kisses

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
Not working on archlinux/Steamdeck :/
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You probably have the wrong 'locale' settings (LC_TIME) on your system, as this VN pulls it from your OS settings.

You can check it out in the shell:
Code:
locale
and an interesting line starts with "LC_TIME".
(It should be, e.g., LC_TIME="en_GB.UTF-8").

If it's not set, you need to reconfigure/install your locale settings.

If everything is correct but you still have the same error, you can try to launch this VN from the shell in the VN main directory by:
Code:
LANG=C ./JASON.sh
This will temporarily (till you close it) change the locale settings for 'JASON.sh'.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lexie lecoeur
4.50 star(s) 124 Votes