xXWolfZz

May 26, 2020
Yeah this was awesome. High quality renders and animations. The potential love intrests are unique and hot looking(not just the same plastic looking girls in every other game). Story is intriguing and hasnt bored me.
But I wish you had the option of the potential trans looking girl to shave her pubic hair before her scenes. Otherwise good job

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
The download link for the "Fix Alex Gallery" is no longer available. Is it still required for v0.8.1?

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Why the hell is it that no matter what option you take you end up at Alex's place after your first day at work, I don't want to fuck her - she is not attractive at all nor in any way sexy, I aleady have a girlfriend in the game, these forced sex options are sick

Reactions: wrath09

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
Why the hell is it that no matter what option you take you end up at Alex's place after your first day at work, I don't want to fuck her - she is not attractive at all nor in any way sexy, I aleady have a girlfriend in the game, these forced sex options are sick
Probably just a bug, because content in other path hasn't been done yet.
For me it looked little strange also, I think it's just a placeholder to tell us about crystal power.

Reactions: BGRW2020

dionysusvikt

Dec 25, 2020
I downloaded a new update, which indicated that it was supposed to be released on October 20, but oh well...
As a result, having downloaded it now, from the official page, it produces this:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 284, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

What is this? And how to fix it? Why, this file was downloaded earlier and I think no one had any problems, but now this is happening.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
I downloaded a new update, which indicated that it was supposed to be released on October 20, but oh well...
As a result, having downloaded it now, from the official page, it produces this:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 284, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

What is this? And how to fix it? Why, this file was downloaded earlier and I think no one had any problems, but now this is happening.
I confirm. I have downloaded v0.8.3 and I also get an error message on startup.

Reactions: dionysusvikt

shadow202

Jan 9, 2018
I just want to take some times to thanks the creator for making who is now my personnal favorite female character created of all those F95 games ever, Alex(female). Her design is *chef kiss*! And because I suspect the creator is French: Merci beaucoup! Le design garçon manquée avec lunettes, percing et tatouage sans maquillage et naturelle(oui, même aux poils pubiens) est venu tirer sur une corde à l'intérieur de moi! J'ai hâte de continuer l'aventure de Jason!

Last edited:

dionysusvikt

Dec 25, 2020
And the funny thing is that, as I wrote earlier, I downloaded it from Patreon, and here is the same file, but it doesn’t work with the mod either. Before uploading and adding anything, you should have checked it first!

dionysusvikt

Dec 25, 2020
This file has been on Patreon for a long time, which means that others either did not have problems, or he solved them individually, but forgot to update the link.

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
And because I suspect the creator is French: Merci beaucoup! Le design garçon manquée avec lunettes, percing et tatouage sans maquillage et naturelle(oui, même aux poils pubiens) est venu tirer sur une corde à l'intérieur de moi! J'ai hâte de continuer l'aventure de Jason!
Maybe he is, I don't know :KEK: :
79e58195-728e-45a8-af9f-5eafb0978bba.jpg

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
JasonComingOfAge-0.8.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes