Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Sorry but Mega ask a clé de déchiffrement. Cannot find it in OP or in the thread...

MrLeo8D

Jan 9, 2022
Great game, can't wait for new updates, pls don't stop!!! :D, the game has a lot of potential (the multiple choice is interesting) and nice graphics. Good Job!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lexie lecoeur

Michael1957

Nov 8, 2019
None of the downloads are working for Win. Of course you have the right to ask for payment but posing here for something like a free version without information of it not being so, is something like a lie. Especially if somewhere later in the thread you point to a patreon page where access is only granted for money.
I will pass, there are other opportunities for me.

• Angry
Reactions: Jack-O

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
None of the downloads are working for Win. Of course you have the right to ask for payment but posing here for something like a free version without information of it not being so, is something like a lie. Especially if somewhere later in the thread you point to a patreon page where access is only granted for money.
I will pass, there are other opportunities for me.
The latest version is available for free on Patreon. Now if you don't make the effort to read a bit, I can't help you.
Don't call it a lie when you download games from a site that pirates everything.
Luckily I have other opportunities too!

Michael1957

Nov 8, 2019
The latest version is available for free on Patreon. Now if you don't make the effort to read a bit, I can't help you.
Don't call it a lie when you download games from a site that pirates everything.
Luckily I have other opportunities too!
I only saw a version 3.2 or french versions. Not good when the current version is 4.+.
Nice try to ask me to read, when it seems oblivious that I am not into french.

If you don't like it here, shut it down. Don't participate.
As you, I have other opportunities. Good luck!

• Angry
Reactions: Mikhail Blk

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
I only saw a version 3.2 or french versions. Not good when the current version is 4.+.
Nice try to ask me to read, when it seems oblivious that I am not into french.

If you don't like it here, shut it down. Don't participate.
As you, I have other opportunities. Good luck!
First page !

1645263221226.png

Reactions: elmariachi

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Now that I understand what NTR is, at least it seems to me. I didn't foresee this happening in the near future.
In any case if it were to happen it would be avoidable due to player choice.
I'd recommend never having it and just getting any idea of it out of your mind now if it is not a focus of the game. If Jason isn't going to end up with a girl because of player action, there is no need to show her having sex with someone else. You should just have her leave the game. At its most basic level, this is what NTR is to most people who don't want to see it: a female character that is, or could be, a love interest for the main character having sex with some other man. Showing it is not needed and it takes away time that could be used making other scenes.

And here's why you should just not show a female character with another male besides Jason if it is not the main focus of the game... Players who like NTR will not be happy with it unless it is a core part of the game, and players who don't like it will not play your game at all if female characters are fucking other guys.

There is almost never a reason to show a love interest having sex with someone other than the main character. It's better to just have a female character that Jason isn't having a relationship with find a reason to leave the game. If NTR shows up halfway into your game people will be very mad and you will not gain any fans of NTR. NTR fans will by that point have already decided not to play your game because it has been out for a while, and it wasn't NTR from the start.

If this is Jason's story, then he should be the only male character seen having sex unless you want to show a bunch of scenes of that kind of content which will attract a very different audience then it seems like you want.

This is just some advice from a fellow storyteller and writer, I mean no offence by it and am just trying to be helpful. Hopefully everything I've said is clear, I know English isn't your first language so I tried to be as clear as I could.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Also, am I the only one who thinks that Jason looks like a young Snow (Darrin O'Brien) the Canadian rapper from the early 1990's? He had the song Informer... anyone? Am I just old?? :ROFLMAO:

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
This is just some advice from a fellow storyteller and writer, I mean no offence by it and am just trying to be helpful. Hopefully everything I've said is clear, I know English isn't your first language so I tried to be as clear as I could.
Thank you for this clarification. Indeed, at the time I didn't know what the NTR was exactly. In France, we don't care about that, or at least, we are not as sensitive to it.

If you have any comments on the game, on sentences that would not be right or other remarks, I'm ready!

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
Thank you for this clarification. Indeed, at the time I didn't know what the NTR was exactly. In France, we don't care about that, or at least, we are not as sensitive to it.

If you have any comments on the game, on sentences that would not be right or other remarks, I'm ready!
Are you saying people in France wouldn't be fazed if their lovers are having sex with others?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Please make one game at a time. Update after update with no content for the main story.
I can't think of a better way than to get less supportes than updates being released and you load your save and game ends.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
It's a pretty game/vn but a buggy mess. It is drop dead gorgeous tho! I mean seriously well-done renders, staging, blocking and lighting. The dev has serious talent.

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
It's a pretty game/vn but a buggy mess. It is drop dead gorgeous tho! I mean seriously well-done renders, staging, blocking and lighting. The dev has serious talent.
buggy mess ? Avez-vous des exemples ? des captures d'écran ?

4.50 star(s) 133 Votes