4.10 star(s) 186 Votes
May 2, 2020
Too Bad!
This was one of the most promising game in the June 2018... but now after more than 2 years it is still prtically at the same point of the first release... the updates are not only very rare but they are also shorter... in one year the DAY 9 was barely completed...
I will be very happy if Stoperart surprising us with a new update by addiing 9 full new days in the story line... because after so long time there are games that was arrived to 80/90 days developed in more than 1 Year (some game was also complete in 1year and now there is a Episode2) .. ok maybe here renders are better :unsure: ... but not that much to compensate the waiting time with no update.
IT will be a great surprise if the new version... make the story of this game comes to be more clear with at lest total 3 weeks of Jessica O'Neil working days...

I'm afraid that my dream about Jessica Story progression will remain a dream!
Dunno what the problem is, I love the quality.

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
Too Bad!
This was one of the most promising game in the June 2018... but now after more than 2 years it is still prtically at the same point of the first release... the updates are not only very rare but they are also shorter... in one year the DAY 9 was barely completed...
I will be very happy if Stoperart surprising us with a new update by addiing 9 full new days in the story line... because after so long time there are games that was arrived to 80/90 days developed in more than 1 Year (some game was also complete in 1year and now there is a Episode2) .. ok maybe here renders are better :unsure: ... but not that much to compensate the waiting time with no update.
IT will be a great surprise if the new version... make the story of this game comes to be more clear with at lest total 3 weeks of Jessica O'Neil working days...

I'm afraid that my dream about Jessica Story progression will remain a dream!
Yes, it will remain a dream. If we are lucky, the next update will cover only half day.

Reactions: umby and defd©™

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Love the art and the concept, just a shame that its been so long since an update

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Hello everyone, I want to start the APK version on my Samsung tablet, but it doesn't work. The mega version no longer exists.
Can someone help me? That would be great.
Greetings for Christmas ...

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Dunno what the problem is, I love the quality.
No problem but the quality is not that much in this game to justify the super slow story progression...
just an example: The Spellbook comes with better quality renders and animations and very constant story update...

indeed I love the story... and the quality is not only in renders---

maybe StopperArt needs a good screenwriter... the story in this game is very inconsistent.
He is a great cartoonist illustrator.. but nothing more.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The Spellbook comes with better quality renders and animations and very constant story update...
Dude... please don't write stuff you know nothing about. There is a huge gap in quality between Rocco's (The Spellbook) and Stoper's renders. And that comes from a guy who is the admin/mod on The Spellbook's discord server.

Rocco doesn't do postwork (photoshop) on his renders, but Stoper does (same as Lewdlab, PhillyGames, Motkeyz etc.).

Rocco makes good animations but his renders are barely mid-average in comparison to other artist. Jim and Rocco's story is straight linear without much choices for players. Hence, less renders to do for brunches. Also, Rocco works full-time on The Spellbook and Stoper doesn't.

Not doing postwork on your renders saves a lot of time too, that's why Dr. PinkCake doesn't do it often (you clearly can see it in his renders). (And to be honest some of Pink's renders look like colorful smashed potatoes).

I'm not an expert at all when it comes to renders, but working with a few talented artist spoiled me and helped to see differences in renders and style.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
No problem but the quality is not that much in this game to justify the super slow story progression...
just an example: The Spellbook comes with better quality renders and animations and very constant story update...

indeed I love the story... and the quality is not only in renders---

maybe StopperArt needs a good screenwriter... the story in this game is very inconsistent.
He is a great cartoonist illustrator.. but nothing more.
You must check your eyes.Spellbook renders hardly can be even in top 20-30 titles let alone in top 5.

petrenko8

Jul 16, 2018
Dude... please don't write stuff you know nothing about. There is a huge gap in quality between Rocco's (The Spellbook) and Stoper's renders. And that comes from a guy who is the admin/mod on The Spellbook's discord server.

Rocco doesn't do postwork (photoshop) on his renders, but Stoper does (same as Lewdlab, PhillyGames, Motkeyz etc.).

Rocco makes good animations but his renders are barely mid-average in comparison to other artist. Jim and Rocco's story is straight linear without much choices for players. Hence, less renders to do for brunches. Also, Rocco works full-time on The Spellbook and Stoper doesn't.

Not doing postwork on your renders saves a lot of time too, that's why Dr. PinkCake doesn't do it often (you clearly can see it in his renders). (And to be honest some of Pink's renders look like colorful smashed potatoes).

I'm not an expert at all when it comes to renders, but working with a few talented artist spoiled me and helped to see differences in renders and style.
Stoper does work full-time on JOHN, but other than that, you are absolutely right.

Reactions: LaPein

umby

May 27, 2017
Yes, it will remain a dream. If we are lucky, the next update will cover only half day.
even if it is a very pessimistic vision I also think that the update will be short, plus the fact that it hasn't published anything as of December 14th means that we are really almost at a standstill. the second less pessimistic hypothesis could be that he has understood not to publish anything if the state of the work is still too far behind (as I think it is). keep it up stoper you are the best.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
even if it is a very pessimistic vision I also think that the update will be short, plus the fact that it hasn't published anything as of December 14th means that we are really almost at a standstill. the second less pessimistic hypothesis could be that he has understood not to publish anything if the state of the work is still too far behind (as I think it is). keep it up stoper you are the best.
It's not coming out this week according to what he said on discord, so after the 20th next week sometime hopefully. Your prophecy came true tho.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes