4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Jeez guys, this teasing you have done now with this pics, from umby to ice piece is too much. And that red dress Jessica is too hot to handle. I need to chill and cool off a little bit.
No time to cool off.Jessica with stockings can melt the coldest.
Ok ok ok, I know this is going to sound stupid, but of all the things to love in this image can we just take a second to look at how well her hair is rendered? It's simple, but it's great and totally believable.
Speaking of hair,do you remember Jess with loose hair?
12 - n4yTvan.jpg 13 - v5Y4cWE.jpg

Wolowitz

Mar 15, 2020
Can someone bring together all of Jessica's out-game pictures? I have the impression that there are many that I have not seen.

Reactions: NoPPo

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Rosa Office 1a.jpg

Development Blog #71

Hey, everyone.

I'm working on the last branch of the update. There should be no surprises in this one, so it shouldn't take more than a week or so to finish.
Paola will have to wait for January, I obviously won't be able to make anything there this month. But I'll send the chapter to the $10+ tiers from December when it's ready, because I should've finished it this month.

I'll try to sneak a couple Christmas pinups in the next few days.

Stay safe, and thanks for the support.

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
View attachment 945715

Development Blog #71

Hey, everyone.

I'm working on the last branch of the update. There should be no surprises in this one, so it shouldn't take more than a week or so to finish.
Paola will have to wait for January, I obviously won't be able to make anything there this month. But I'll send the chapter to the $10+ tiers from December when it's ready, because I should've finished it this month.

Thanks for sharing! And for the ones who are posting some pics for teasing please stop. I'm grateful to you too but I'm tired of doing pushups completely naked in the snow in order to cool down!

Ice piece

Jun 21, 2017
View attachment 945715

Development Blog #71

Hey, everyone.

downlwroad.jpg

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
View attachment 945715

Development Blog #71

Hey, everyone.

I love how after reading the Dev post. I look at the image of Rosa from her ankle upwards, see the ring on her finger, and the full red lips and just want some of this forbidden fruit!! :love:

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes