4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
wut? :FacePalm:
is Rosa
didn't you see it in the game?
When we have a beautiful af protagonist like jessica do you expect me to notice any other girl in the game? :unsure: I only remember a french speaking girl who jessica mentioned, saying her accent sounds cute&funny or something. Also blondes with glasses has always been my most favourite both in real life and in computer games.

Reactions: cattlovemeow

umby

May 27, 2017
View attachment 945715

Development Blog #71

Hey, everyone.

I'm working on the last branch of the update. There should be no surprises in this one, so it shouldn't take more than a week or so to finish.
Paola will have to wait for January, I obviously won't be able to make anything there this month. But I'll send the chapter to the $10+ tiers from December when it's ready, because I should've finished it this month.

I'll try to sneak a couple Christmas pinups in the next few days.

Stay safe, and thanks for the support.
unfortunately I'm afraid that in the galaxy of stoper a week is definitely the end of the month or even next month. in any case, even my prediction of December 20 was shattered

MykeRosy

Dec 9, 2018
At least stoper showing his work unlike, FLASH REPORT, Gumdrop aka ScamDrop realizes his excuses are not believable so He said he gonna remake the game and no Part X.

Next Update of Stoper will come. Just stay patience guys.

umby

May 27, 2017
Yeah, he definitely has different concept for time. Maybe he should share his 15-day-per-week calendar with us so we can adjust our expectations
it would be enough if he simply set the beginning and end of all the scenes.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I truly honour stoper’s passion, dedication and eye for detail, I am also totally cool (maybe not as cool as Mariano95 xD ) with the later release of JOHN but.... if the update just again has connor, lesbo and teasing I am going to wait till end of 2021 for proper (for me personally more interesting) content. In the meantime I can happily play Paola which I am also VERY looking forward to and love the project and idea of it :)

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Any news about the update?
Last news about the update you will find in this post here.
View attachment 945715

Development Blog #71

Hey, everyone.

I'm working on the last branch of the update. There should be no surprises in this one, so it shouldn't take more than a week or so to finish.
Paola will have to wait for January, I obviously won't be able to make anything there this month. But I'll send the chapter to the $10+ tiers from December when it's ready, because I should've finished it this month.

I'll try to sneak a couple Christmas pinups in the next few days.

Stay safe, and thanks for the support.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes