4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
simple upscaling on an online site, do you think it's worth it?
View attachment 946076 View attachment 946077
Oh come on, I don't know why, but this CGI girl/woman always gets me hot! Enough is enough! I am not weird; I just take my medicine and ... oh bloody hell she is sooooo hooottt :love: but we have to wait at least one more week to see new adventures ...

Please stoper if you ever stop working on JOHN (hopefully not), please make Jess public domain, like Wildeer did with his bombshell Lara Croft. This perfect CGI creature may not "die"!

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
View attachment 945715

Development Blog #71

Hey, everyone.

I'm working on the last branch of the update. There should be no surprises in this one, so it shouldn't take more than a week or so to finish.
Paola will have to wait for January, I obviously won't be able to make anything there this month. But I'll send the chapter to the $10+ tiers from December when it's ready, because I should've finished it this month.

I'll try to sneak a couple Christmas pinups in the next few days.

Stay safe, and thanks for the support.
"There should be no surprises in this one"
okay I think groping and sexual harrasement stll dominant for next update. Enough internet for today

• Sad
Reactions: Pogo123

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
View attachment 945715

Development Blog #71

Hey, everyone.

I'm working on the last branch of the update. There should be no surprises in this one, so it shouldn't take more than a week or so to finish.
Paola will have to wait for January, I obviously won't be able to make anything there this month. But I'll send the chapter to the $10+ tiers from December when it's ready, because I should've finished it this month.

I'll try to sneak a couple Christmas pinups in the next few days.

Stay safe, and thanks for the support.
Who's the girl in update post even :unsure: dont stoper already know that we're here to simp only to Jessica all day and night. Heck i wouldnt complain if whole office is gone and every girl in there just speaks in text (i wouldnt mind Connor gone in the same manner like other ntr games do to husbands) but im sure most of the people would disagree with me about the matter. I guess they have to be in here for realism or something like that.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Who's the girl in update post even :unsure: dont stoper already know that we're here to simp only to Jessica all day and night. Heck i wouldnt complain if whole office is gone and every girl in there just speaks in text (i wouldnt mind Connor gone in the same manner like other ntr games do to husbands) but im sure most of the people would disagree with me about the matter. I guess they have to be in here for realism or something like that.
I would love if Connor was gone or at least we weren't forced to have sex with him.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes