4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021

Hi, all.
I was sick almost all of last week and that messed up the schedule for my small bonus set. I had to resume working on the game this week, and I'll finish the bonus set in between working on the images for the game. I can't say when it'll be ready, because it depends on how much "free" time I can find while developing the game. But I'll message the link to all $10 patrons for October even if it's not ready by 31st.
Well that's all for now, back to work. Have fun, and thanks for the support.

-----
Someone donate this man some Vitamin C supplements. Man's apparently got the immune system of a newborn baby.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
At least it's not covid this time :whistle:
Covid is the very best thing that could have happened to Devs when it comes to excuses. Feels like at least every second Dev mentioned Covid as a reason for delays. That's ~50%, although it should have been around 5%, if you compare that with the numbers.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Yep, same as the mother's.
I've deleted my previous post talking about a newborn's immune system as I've felt it was way too off-topic, but what you're saying is so wrong that I just have to comment on it. You're talking about certain antibodies from the mother, but that also highly depends on the mother's current immunities and has barely anything to do with a newborn's immune system.

A newborn's immune system is in no way as developed as the mother's. Infact, it is especially weak within the first ~3 months after it was born, with a much higher risk to catch infectious illnesses due to the immaturity of their immune system. After those initial ~3 months, the cell-mediated immunity starts to develop, which is key to become more resistant against viruses of all kinds. This development lasts until the age of ~8, and at this point we usually talk about a fully developed immune system.

Reactions: TheUberstuff

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
I've deleted my previous post talking about a newborn's immune system as I've felt it was way too off-topic, but what you're saying is so wrong that I just have to comment on it. You're talking about certain antibodies from the mother, but that also highly depends on the mother's current immunities and has barely anything to do with a newborn's immune system.

A newborn's immune system is in no way as developed as the mother's. Infact, it is especially weak within the first ~3 months after it was born, with a much higher risk to catch infectious illnesses due to the immaturity of their immune system. After those initial ~3 months, the cell-mediated immunity starts to develop, which is key to become more resistant against viruses of all kinds. This development lasts until the age of ~8, and at this point we usually talk about a fully developed immune system.
Well, if ya want to get technical... are we breastfeeding or formula only? Vaginal or caesarian birth?

Gimmie a sec, I'm going to abort my first off topic post and then respond to an off topic response to it, which is now nothing more than a lost soul. This post is sad, it's going to see the loss of a few of it's parents in the matter of several hours. It didn't even get to meet one of its grand parents. It may have to self abort.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Well, if ya want to get technical... are we breastfeeding or formula only? Vaginal or caesarian birth?

Gimmie a sec, I'm going to abort my first off topic post and then respond to an off topic response to it, which is now nothing more than a lost soul. This post is sad, it's going to see the loss of a few of it's parents in the matter of several hours. It didn't even get to meet one of its grand parents. It may have to self abort.
Breastfeeding, please.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
anymore of female protagonist games you beautiful can suggest with renders as good as this one?
A Wife And Mother, Inside Jennifer, Good Girl Gone Bad(very different but unique artstyle). Uhh...there's probably more but I can't really think of many games with female MC's where the artwork is as good.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes