4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Well ill see ya'll in 2023 for the main popular update to happen. Plus bonus points funny how someone who claims to be a perfectionist decides to work on multiple projects (yet hasn't finished one) one of which is now on hold but could have been finished a LONG time ago. And another which got 2 updates that i know of over a year or more apart. Then he main games which well we all see how its going LMAO.

Ragnar7k

Jun 15, 2021
Well ill see ya'll in 2023 for the main popular update to happen. Plus bonus points funny how someone who claims to be a perfectionist decides to work on multiple projects (yet hasn't finished one) one of which is now on hold but could have been finished a LONG time ago. And another which got 2 updates that i know of over a year or more apart. Then he main games which well we all see how its going LMAO.
Then when will be the release date

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Oh shit... How could I forget about her :cry:
Probably because she is as interesting as a pile of bricks. Have 0 interest about what will happen between 2 of them. If we must have a lesbian scene the two people i would be interested in seeing with Jessica are Rosa and that french girl that works with Jess (forgot her name).

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Oh shit... How could I forget about her :cry:
long time without her.
Probably because she is as interesting as a pile of bricks. Have 0 interest about what will happen between 2 of them. If we must have a lesbian scene the two people i would be interested in seeing with Jessica are Rosa and that french girl that works with Jess (forgot her name).
Rosa looks will come with Parker:confused:.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Ragnar7k

Jun 15, 2021
unlock this scene can someone help
why is it not the same
I'm not sure if there's another scene missing like this?

View attachment 1618891
Hey bro you should be submissive to every Parker options.. You should allow him to continue not to stop in the third day or some day... This scene appears believe I've played so many outcome just to see every scene... And I don't know you know Christian will kiss Jessica in front of Heather for this to happen you should watch them having sex and watch heather having sex with boy in the bar. And should accept parkers invitation to bar

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes