4.10 star(s) 186 Votes
Jan 3, 2019
Tomorrow there will be news that he worked hard, but does not have time to release the update as he wanted, so unfortunately, the update will be released in early February, but an incomplete update will be released in February, and a piece will be released in early March. And the next update will be released in November.

boostedanimal

Dec 19, 2017
Tomorrow there will be news that he worked hard, but does not have time to release the update as he wanted, so unfortunately, the update will be released in early February, but an incomplete update will be released in February, and a piece will be released in early March. And the next update will be released in November.
november? you are quite an optimist, i personally feel like this is the last update of this game, the update that was released half a year ago was also delayed many times, stoper blamed it on side projects etc, so after he released it he said that this upcoming update won't take as much time because he won't be doing any side projects this time around, but what actually happened? next to no real information of the update for 3 months and then multiple deadlines set by stoper himself which were not met and now the update will be a BETA release with practically no content at all (faithful + lesbian) which i am 100% sure he just started rendering at late december, after a year of excuses i don't believe him saying "i scrapped some scenes because i didn't like them".

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
[ЦИТАТА="Bullx, сообщение: 7433715, участник: 2547887"]
View attachment 1621569

Это нога под столом Берча?
[/ЦИТАТА]
Это картинка из официальной игры? Произойдет ли это после обновления?
same in english.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: pavlogrk

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
day13 ev06-70b.jpg

Hi, everyone.

January was a good month, the work has been going very well. Not fast enough to recover the lost time at the end of last year, but still a pretty good pace with results that I'm rather happy with. The bad news is that I scrapped the cheating branch on the last scene of the update. It wasn't working, and I decided instead of trying to fix it, I'd rather just remove it and put something else on its place. So in the next days I'll release a BETA version of the update, that will not contain the cheating branch during the last scene. I will add that one later. This means that sadly the update will have very little content on the straight cheating path (Jessica cheating with men). I usually try to have something for every playthrough style, but this time it didn't work out. Basically there will be lesbian and faithful content in the update, but next to no straight cheating events. I'm trying to be vague, because I don't like spoiling things, but I thought you should know it in this case.

I have just several more images to finish for the BETA, as well as some final writing and editing with Amanda. Then I'll have to put it all in RenPy and it's ready (well, BETA ready).

As always I'll send the update with messages to all patrons from January (and those from December), as soon as their respective tiers get it. So if you don't want to support me next month, you can cancel your pledge without worrying that you won't get the update.

All in all, it's a good start of the new year. Here's hoping it continues throughout 2022.

Stay safe, and thanks for the support.

---------

Bullx

Jul 2, 2020
View attachment 1623402

Hi, everyone.

January was a good month, the work has been going very well. Not fast enough to recover the lost time at the end of last year, but still a pretty good pace with results that I'm rather happy with. The bad news is that I scrapped the cheating branch on the last scene of the update. It wasn't working, and I decided instead of trying to fix it, I'd rather just remove it and put something else on its place. So in the next days I'll release a BETA version of the update, that will not contain the cheating branch during the last scene. I will add that one later. This means that sadly the update will have very little content on the straight cheating path (Jessica cheating with men). I usually try to have something for every playthrough style, but this time it didn't work out. Basically there will be lesbian and faithful content in the update, but next to no straight cheating events. I'm trying to be vague, because I don't like spoiling things, but I thought you should know it in this case.

I have just several more images to finish for the BETA, as well as some final writing and editing with Amanda. Then I'll have to put it all in RenPy and it's ready (well, BETA ready).

As always I'll send the update with messages to all patrons from January (and those from December), as soon as their respective tiers get it. So if you don't want to support me next month, you can cancel your pledge without worrying that you won't get the update.

All in all, it's a good start of the new year. Here's hoping it continues throughout 2022.

---------

all i read there ist .... good month...everthing is going well...iam rather happy...next days....BETA BETA BETA....small update...Amanda...no cheating...BETA BETA BETA...small update...everything is going well

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
View attachment 1623402

Hi, everyone.

---------
So, mid February is my guess. Really good start of the new year. :ROFLMAO:

Perfect timing to re-post my previous statement about the current development cycle and issues. It apparently got deleted on accident during thread clean-up, but luckily I got the OK from staff to post it once more. It was quite the lengthy rant from me, so you might aswell just ignore it if you want. lol

Anyway, here's how I (and many others I guess) see this development cycle and it's issues:

Starting 6+ months ago, Stoper's first statement implying a faster update when he told us that this time, there would be no side-project he has to work on, allowing him to entirely focus on JOHN's next update. Anyway, then came Stopers first comments on Patreon, answering people's questions on the length of the development cycle, to which Stoper replied: "2-3 months seems reasonable". Still, there's no promises being made and nobody would say a word if it took him a little longer. In the following 2-3 months, nobody was bothered and everything appeared to be business as usual. There were the usual development blogs where he was talking about the progress and his work aswell as a couple bonus renders. Nothing special or anything hinting at the shitshow that was yet to come.

Then, at one point he started publishing bonus sets, and some people began questioning the reason behind that, as they had nothing to do with JOHN and, like I said above, Stoper mentioned how he'd focus on JOHN's development without any side-projects in the way. So, some people were upset, but still nothing anyone would lose their shit about, right? After that, to many, the breakpoint came in hot with Stoper's post about being uninspired and unproductive. This is when things got weird, because to many it meant that his previous development blogs contained nothing but empty words. What happened to all the work he had apparently done? What happened to everything that had been said in those previous development blogs? How has there not been a single word about him being unproductive? Why would he tell people about a reasonable timeframe for a release being within 2-3 months prior to that post?

The first delay was announced. From a planned November release to December. That was also when we had been informed that this update would only consist of 1 major event, not even close to an entire day or more, as in previous updates. People started questioning even more what he was doing during all these months, and why all the previous development blogs were hinting at him working on the game, when there was essentially nothing. More comments and replies from Stoper made it into this forum, saying he'd release "this month" (December), and how there was only a final scene he had to finish. But no, all of a sudden came a Stoper post stating how this scene was giving him a hard time, and that it would consist of 3 branches, requiring more time to be finished. People still expected a December release, until a few weeks later, around Christmas, we got another post from Stoper saying that he won't be able to make it in December either. People already started losing their shit because of all the contradicting excuses, delays, development blogs. Nothing really made sense at this point.

Anyway, new years came and people thought we'd get an early January release, at last. Right? Nope. Another post from Stoper saying how he's cancelled his previous work on the final branch of this scene and another delay towards the end of January. He's also said that he'd re-do this last branch and go with it, satisfied or not, just so he can release and his supporters finally get what they were waiting for after all this time, several delays and excuses later.

But hey, when you think it couldn't get any worse, a Stoper comes around the corner and suddenly announces that not only will the upcoming release consist of only a single event, but he's also cancelled out 30% of it because for whatever reason he still can't finish this one route he's been working on for what, 2 months almost? So now we're looking at an update which probably doesn't even have 20% of the content compared to previous ones. And that took him well over 6 months. What had all the previous development blogs been about? What had all the previous statements been about?

(Add here the latest development blog with yet another delay. lol)

There was a time when Stoper was able to release more content in much less time, and that includes more updates, not just the one we're currently waiting for. A time before he's had 700+ patrons, much less money and still was able to deliver more content in a shorter period of time.

It's only getting worse, just like with so many developers out there. It's not just us forum users bitching (which we do, no doubt), pirates and supporters alike alot of the time have good reasons for it these days.

Just my 2-cents. Cheers

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 1623402

Hi, everyone.

---------
Very glad I stoped supporting this s**tshow when I did. Still sad though since this could have been so good..

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Wonder what he did between August (after last update release) and November when he said he would focus on JOHN and try to release the next update in 2-3 months... probably not much.

He also said again recently on discord that 2-3 months was reasonable for an update but never promise anything... so read he will take his time and lazy around.

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2018
So, mid February is my guess. Really good start of the new year. :ROFLMAO:

Perfect timing to re-post my previous statement about the current development cycle and issues. It apparently got deleted on accident during thread clean-up, but luckily I got the OK from staff to post it once more. It was quite the lengthy rant from me, so you might aswell just ignore it if you want. lol

Anyway, here's how I (and many others I guess) see this development cycle and it's issues:

Starting 6+ months ago, Stoper's first statement implying a faster update when he told us that this time, there would be no side-project he has to work on, allowing him to entirely focus on JOHN's next update. Anyway, then came Stopers first comments on Patreon, answering people's questions on the length of the development cycle, to which Stoper replied: "2-3 months seems reasonable". Still, there's no promises being made and nobody would say a word if it took him a little longer. In the following 2-3 months, nobody was bothered and everything appeared to be business as usual. There were the usual development blogs where he was talking about the progress and his work aswell as a couple bonus renders. Nothing special or anything hinting at the shitshow that was yet to come.

Then, at one point he started publishing bonus sets, and some people began questioning the reason behind that, as they had nothing to do with JOHN and, like I said above, Stoper mentioned how he'd focus on JOHN's development without any side-projects in the way. So, some people were upset, but still nothing anyone would lose their shit about, right? After that, to many, the breakpoint came in hot with Stoper's post about being uninspired and unproductive. This is when things got weird, because to many it meant that his previous development blogs contained nothing but empty words. What happened to all the work he had apparently done? What happened to everything that had been said in those previous development blogs? How has there not been a single word about him being unproductive? Why would he tell people about a reasonable timeframe for a release being within 2-3 months prior to that post?

The first delay was announced. From a planned November release to December. That was also when we had been informed that this update would only consist of 1 major event, not even close to an entire day or more, as in previous updates. People started questioning even more what he was doing during all these months, and why all the previous development blogs were hinting at him working on the game, when there was essentially nothing. More comments and replies from Stoper made it into this forum, saying he'd release "this month" (December), and how there was only a final scene he had to finish. But no, all of a sudden came a Stoper post stating how this scene was giving him a hard time, and that it would consist of 3 branches, requiring more time to be finished. People still expected a December release, until a few weeks later, around Christmas, we got another post from Stoper saying that he won't be able to make it in December either. People already started losing their shit because of all the contradicting excuses, delays, development blogs. Nothing really made sense at this point.

Anyway, new years came and people thought we'd get an early January release, at last. Right? Nope. Another post from Stoper saying how he's cancelled his previous work on the final branch of this scene and another delay towards the end of January. He's also said that he'd re-do this last branch and go with it, satisfied or not, just so he can release and his supporters finally get what they were waiting for after all this time, several delays and excuses later.

But hey, when you think it couldn't get any worse, a Stoper comes around the corner and suddenly announces that not only will the upcoming release consist of only a single event, but he's also cancelled out 30% of it because for whatever reason he still can't finish this one route he's been working on for what, 2 months almost? So now we're looking at an update which probably doesn't even have 20% of the content compared to previous ones. And that took him well over 6 months. What had all the previous development blogs been about? What had all the previous statements been about?

(Add here the latest development blog with yet another delay. lol)

There was a time when Stoper was able to release more content in much less time, and that includes more updates, not just the one we're currently waiting for. A time before he's had 700+ patrons, much less money and still was able to deliver more content in a shorter period of time.

It's only getting worse, just like with so many developers out there. It's not just us forum users bitching (which we do, no doubt), pirates and supporters alike alot of the time have good reasons for it these days.

Just my 2-cents. Cheers
+1..The whole situation is a farse and it's a real pity cause it was a great game with awesome renders and a really gorgeous protagonist..On to the next one..

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I have no problem with the development cicle because it was never fast. What I don't understand is the planned content.
If more than 50% of players voted for corruption and cheating why is Connor and the lesbian getting more scenes?

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes