4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
A pol about what content players prefer would be interesting.
Something like:
- Pure route (Jess&Connor)
- Swingers (Lesbian and others)
- Corruption (Classic fem mc corruption)
We had one not much time ago. The majority voted for having scenes involving Jess and younger boys (tommy, the one at the restaurant, ...), then I think there was Parker or the mayor and all the way down there are the husband and lesbian content; but as you can see in Stoper's last post, we're gonna have 2 scenes: faithful and lesbian, while we'll have to wait an another release for the cheating route.
So polls are good, but you also have to respect the results.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
We had one not much time ago. The majority voted for having scenes involving Jess and younger boys (tommy, the one at the restaurant, ...), then I think there was Parker or the mayor and all the way down there are the husband and lesbian content; but as you can see in Stoper's last post, we're gonna have 2 scenes: faithful and lesbian, while we'll have to wait an another release for the cheating route.
So polls are good, but you also have to respect the results.
no, it was the other way around first the old then the young

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Younger guys (Tommy, the Birthday boy, etc...)
22%

Young, attractive men (David, Conner, etc...)
5%

Older, attractive men (Duncan, Christian, etc..)
5%

Old men (Mr. Parker, The Mayor, etc...)
52%

Women
13%

Women together with Conner (like the threesome wth Heather)
3%
326 votes

same situation
So according to the Patreon poll it should be old guys and young guys who scored the highest, then lesbians
So why are we getting another Jess &boyfriend fuck scene, if wasn’t even highly voted?

Reactions: jcgan and RCC14

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
So according to the Patreon poll it should be old guys and young guys who scored the highest, then lesbians
So why are we getting another Jess &boyfriend fuck scene, if wasn’t even highly voted?

because it wasn't a poll that would affect the game.
stoper just wanted to know what the users thought.
whether it follows their thinking or not, we will find out only with time.

• Sad
Reactions: RCC14

hydro13

May 22, 2017
I replayed the game a while ago and came across this writing in the intro. Anyone else find it odd to go from named characters to "the blonde woman" in the same block of text? Or is it just me?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Doesn't this game offer different povs in the options for the scenes/writing? Might have messed with it one day.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes