4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Akhen101

Jan 15, 2019
Somehow he thinks he can fix a new cheating path. Eventhou its the one thats been holding him back the last 2 months.
So if he can make/fix 1 route of 3 in 2 weeks, then what took 6+ months?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: pavlogrk and RCC14

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
View attachment 1623402

Hi, everyone.

January was a good month, the work has been going very well. Not fast enough to recover the lost time at the end of last year, but still a pretty good pace with results that I'm rather happy with. The bad news is that I scrapped the cheating branch on the last scene of the update. It wasn't working, and I decided instead of trying to fix it, I'd rather just remove it and put something else on its place. So in the next days I'll release a BETA version of the update, that will not contain the cheating branch during the last scene. I will add that one later. This means that sadly the update will have very little content on the straight cheating path (Jessica cheating with men). I usually try to have something for every playthrough style, but this time it didn't work out. Basically there will be lesbian and faithful content in the update, but next to no straight cheating events. I'm trying to be vague, because I don't like spoiling things, but I thought you should know it in this case.

I have just several more images to finish for the BETA, as well as some final writing and editing with Amanda. Then I'll have to put it all in RenPy and it's ready (well, BETA ready).

As always I'll send the update with messages to all patrons from January (and those from December), as soon as their respective tiers get it. So if you don't want to support me next month, you can cancel your pledge without worrying that you won't get the update.

All in all, it's a good start of the new year. Here's hoping it continues throughout 2022.

Stay safe, and thanks for the support.

---------
Ironically, I think this is actually a move in the right direction. It's time to push this update out, no matter what. I wish he would just permanently cancel the cheating route though. It was good to scrub it if it isn't coming together, but we're so far behind schedule that it isn't worth it to push it off for a Part B release. If the game is really dependent on Jessica having a straight-cheating event in this update, then you need to make adjustments elsewhere in the story. Otherwise, if he's simply including it so that everyone has something to get off to, then just cancel it and move on. At this rate the best we can hope for would be a March release for Part B, so seven months of development for this one update.

Good of him to finally cut his patrons a break and give anyone who was a member in December the release as well. I hope he does the same with Part B.

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
I have no problem with the development cicle because it was never fast. What I don't understand is the planned content.
If more than 50% of players voted for corruption and cheating why is Connor and the lesbian getting more scenes?
This is my gripe with the game, whatever it was never updated frequently anyways but this game is all about Jessica cheating! Not a vanilla game about Connor or a lesbian game. It's disappointing how little cheating content there really is in comparison to the other non-cheating paths.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I have no problem with the development cicle because it was never fast. What I don't understand is the planned content.
If more than 50% of players voted for corruption and cheating why is Connor and the lesbian getting more scenes?
This is my gripe with the game, whatever it was never updated frequently anyways but this game is all about Jessica cheating! Not a vanilla game about Connor or a lesbian game. It's disappointing how little cheating content there really is in comparison to the other non-cheating paths.
Both of you should care about the development cycles, because if the speed of this game's development continues to decline you're never going to get your cheating content. This game has never suffered such a long cycle as this one, and it won't survive if 6+ month cycles continue. If you want to see Jessica cheat then you need Stoper to progress the story further so that Jessica's corruption reaches a point where she'll actually cheat. If you think cheating will just happen in the next update or two, then you're going to be badly disappointed. We have a long ways to go in the story before Jessica has sex with another man, and that could take YEARS at the current rate of development.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I guess stoper has a man crush on Conner, and that is why the most disliked character in the game is the one with most action with Jessica. In the beginning it was to be expected, since Jessica was only starting to discover her cheating side, but now it is too much. I guess that is good for that 1 person that prefers faitful path.

Jul 28, 2017
Not happy? with the story? with the images he spent 6 months fing around making.

What total and utter bullshit.

Not happy with the story, fine, release the images, lets decide if they are good or not.

Release 1 image...

What an incredibly riddiculous reason to not "release" the images.

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
I guess stoper has a man crush on Conner, and that is why the most disliked character in the game is the one with most action with Jessica. In the beginning it was to be expected, since Jessica was only starting to discover her cheating side, but now it is too much. I guess that is good for that 1 person that prefers faitful path.
Sorry..... But if think the most boring/disliked character is still " kindergarden baby girl Blake"
So here we are. An update with 2 for the most people disliked characters.

I have no problem with Conner, but why the hell, is there no exciting cheating scene?
It's like the opposite what people want to play and see in this game.

I wanted to avoid this thread, but damn I had to post it.

• Hey there
Reactions: Bolero and RCC14

Dark_Shader

Jan 26, 2020
The bad news is that I scrapped the cheating branch on the last scene of the update. It wasn't working, and I decided instead of trying to fix it, I'd rather just remove it and put something else on its place.
For 3 and a half years, the developer has not thought through the entire scenario and all the routes of the game. I don't understand how this is possible.

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Finally, I found a comment that I was always looking for, I really liked it anyway, continuing on.. I also keep asking myself this every time there is a new lesbian scene or other scenes, not being Jessica's corruption as a traitor I don't understand that much, I know there are many who like these routes don't bother me much and nothing against also making it very clear I just think it's strange the corruption vote being more voted but what we see in the game is more lesbian and faithful scenes than Jessica's scenes with other men I don't know what else to say about it . I don't want to offend anyone I respect everyone's fetishes but I just hope this update comes out soon I want to see how the scene with Blake goes Maybe it's cool I hope right. this game is still my favorite I won't stop playing because of that I'll just have to wait but some good time to see more interesting scenes happening than all of them huh bye

NextQuestion

Apr 23, 2018
Just recollection of info
v0.45 released on July 20th.
  • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Just recollection of info
v0.45 released on July 20th.
Thank you, this is exactly the timeline of events that palmtrees89 has been talking about. My concern exploded after the 7th blog post on October 20th. At that point he was still talking about expanding the scope and content of the update, at a time when we should have been nearing the update's completion. But looking back, there were warning signs as early as the 5th blog on September 30th. The burning question is, what did he accomplish from August 2nd when he announced he was working on the blog post, to November 19th when he talked about being unproductive. Previous to the November 19th blog post, he had talked about how productive he had been (you know, when it wasn't hot... :rolleyes: ), but do we have any evidence that anything was produced in that time, or if it made it into the final product? There are three months where I don't know if he can account for his time.

Struggling with productivity is one thing, I think we can all understand it. But the problem is that he's never really accounted for his time. He told us for months that he was working on the game and making progress. That progress might have been slow, but it was still progress. But then in December he flips the script and reduces the scope of the update drastically. Ok, that's bad enough, but what does that mean for all the work already completed? And then he drops one of the three routes for the beta release. Shouldn't some of this have already been done after the first three months?

To me it seems pretty clear that Stoper spent his time from August to November working on bonus sets and only dicking around with JOHN. Then one day in November he decided that he needed to get serious about JOHN. But when he looked at what he had, there wasn't that much to work with. It reminds me of being a girl in school and putting off the unpleasant parts of a class project until the very end. I always felt like I had been accomplishing a lot, but when it came time to put the project together I always found myself with nothing to show for weeks of "work". Someone else said it, but it's like he thought it could pull this update together quickly only to realize that he was unprepared. Since then he's been scrambling and has come up short.

I don't even know if I can believe him when he insinuates he's almost done. At this rate I think a late February release seems likely. That means Part B won't come out until the very end of March or beginning of April.

kaptaan

Jan 20, 2021
So, If I’m not wrong, we only get a date with Blake scene in the upcoming update which now has 2 branches. Stoper said that he was unsure about the third branch he was working on which means he had already completed rendering and stuff for the other 2 branches as that would make sense provided he had so much time to work. Let’s say the post processing stuff and testing takes about 1-3 days.
Since, he has said that he will leave the third branch as it is as of now, he should’ve released the update already. I mean what are we waiting for? Amanda to write a script? Don’t tell me you rendered all the scenes without a script in mind and even if you didn’t, what the hell have you been doing for past 3-4 months? I’ve seen this forum going from, “Stoper is one of the best in quality content” to now people talking about the game potentially getting abandoned.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
So, If I’m not wrong, we only get a date with Blake scene in the upcoming update which now has 2 branches. Stoper said that he was unsure about the third branch he was working on which means he had already completed rendering and stuff for the other 2 branches as that would make sense provided he had so much time to work. Let’s say the post processing stuff and testing takes about 1-3 days.
Since, he has said that he will leave the third branch as it is as of now, he should’ve released the update already. I mean what are we waiting for? Amanda to write a script? Don’t tell me you rendered all the scenes without a script in mind and even if you didn’t, what the hell have you been doing for past 3-4 months? I’ve seen this forum going from, “Stoper is one of the best in quality content” to now people talking about the game potentially getting abandoned.
Read this from the latest dev diary again:

I have just several more images to finish for the BETA, as well as some final writing and editing with Amanda. Then I'll have to put it all in RenPy and it's ready (well, BETA ready).
Reading between the lines, he has a good chunk of work left. He has "several" more images to make, and writing/editing. At this point I think we need to take anything he says with a grain of salt and assume that when he says things like "several" he still has weeks of work in front of him. Literally he's still working on the update, so it isn't ready to be released.

Now, "WHY" it still needs more time when he's had six months, is a totally fair question. How there's still editing, not to mention writing, still to be done boggles my mind.

My point is that you shouldn't be expecting this update any time soon. It's weeks, not days, away from being ready. I don't understand why that's the case, but Stoper has been pretty clear in his unclear way, when he says he has several pictures to make that tells me he still has many hours of work in front of him.

Jan 3, 2019
Apparently, he started working on the game only in January, he fed everyone with promises, and now he has transgressed to continue the game. It's just awful. Many developers of popular games turn into lazy sacks who tell ridiculous tales about the difficulties of development. Then one saves someone, the other spilled coffee on the keyboard and now the update is delayed. Very strange excuses. And the strangest thing is, what the fuck so far, Jessica has not slept with another man, this is breakthrough content, and he has a lot of men in the game with whom you can hook up, but not just hook up, but do it as a plot, with the extraction of evidence and the investigation of history. And you can also make additional sex scenes in different locations as an addition to the plot (meetings in a bar. on the street, in the car, etc.) Unfortunately, this news is even more disappointing. Apparently, everything will continue to happen until people start paying consciously for the content of such games. Already quite a lot of developers have turned into terrible lazy people.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
I don't even know if I can believe him when he insinuates he's almost done. At this rate I think a late February release seems likely. That means Part B won't come out until the very end of March or beginning of April.
Just an fyi that till yesterday he had everyone in the discord thinking its gonna come out on 31st Jan and then the new blog post states that he ain't even gonna be ready for that, i don't like to say this but this dude is either a humble liar or is way over his own head always overestimating what he can do and never ever lives upto it.

Yossarian1

Apr 27, 2019
Don't blame him guys. Probably August was too hot for him to think and work. In September and November, the weather started to get cold and Stoper could not have productive days again. December was too cold to work and January was the worst. All these months he still hasn't even finished the script because Amanda was hibernating. And Stoper could not find the right conditions to work.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes