VN Ren'Py Abandoned Jessie: Mother's Sins [v0.09 Extended] [Caprice]

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This game and AWAM had the most potential of any games ive seen since big brother and dmd .. shame. They went to hell quick. And their core brilliance was their writing. Sadly i think a lot of devs are really into something.. make the scenes.. develop a new fetish and decide its Really not worth it to continue. Not really criticising just a shame. Both of these games could be pulling in 5-10k a month
A Wife and a Mother is pulling in around 10k a month, probably a bit more.

It has over 1k subs and while it has income hidden other games with 1k subs sit at around 10k a month.

Reactions: lancelotdulak
Feb 5, 2020
On a par with AWAM and Come Inside in terms of storytelling and renders. The only reason I think Dev did not continue was that she only tried it for the money or her portfolio and quickly got bored with it or the genre. Now probably in confinement or furloughed she's having another stab at it. That's fantastic! But considering what happened in the past I won't pledge until she produces a solid 3 more updates at regular intervals. Because honestly with so much talent I think she will give it up again in the future when things look brighter in her life. JMS is top 10 VN stuff so I hope I'm wrong.

Feb 5, 2020
Definitely not that game. It smells of abandonment and DEV seems to milk his patrons. No release for half a year:
Thread Updated: 2019-08-29
Release Date: 2019-08-28
You obviously do not follow that thread and are not aware of the dev pausing his Patreon for months, regularly communicating with his patrons and being active on Discord or you'd not have spouted this unresearched opinion of yours.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
What blackmail isn't avoidble? We can't say no the young jerk? What a shame. Forced blackmailing this will be so far. What a shame.

Last edited:
Reactions: heimdal74

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 18/11/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Jessie mother's sins" version "0.09 Extended".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Jessie mother's sins" versione "0.09 Extended".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

########################################################

Update 20/10/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Jessie mother's sins" version "0.08 Extended".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Jessie mother's sins" versione "0.08 Extended".

Update 20/05/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Jessie mother's sins" version "0.07 Extended".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Jessie mother's sins" versione "0.07 Extended".

Here is the Italian translation of "Jessie mother's sins" version "0.06 Extended".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Jessie mother's sins" version "0.06 Extended".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I thought this game was pretty awesome, and the mom model...despite being overused, was given enough uniqueness that its one of the best versions of it, tied with the one in "Happy Marriage".

Sadly what was interesting in this game for me was the fact that it was a MOM in an incest game... I could even do with her banging her daughter's boyfriend, and her son's friend SO LONG as it was her choice, she WANTED it ! This blackmail stuff is trash, and so common, this game didnt need this...

Its not like the MC was a super prude like Sophia from AWAM, she was already open to experimentation, and slowly succumbing to her "desires of the flesh"... she didnt need lame blackmail or worse rape in order to fast-track the sex scenes...

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
What blackmail isn't avoidble? We can't say no the young jerk? What a shame. Forced blackmailing this will be so far. What a shame.
worst is, he dosen't real have any material except for some messages that proves nothing, and she even mention that, but she just does the deed, and then guess what, now he does have blackmail material, she is a smart woman but when blackmail apears in the game the character becomes stupid, i agree it's a shame, even more without the choice to reject.

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes