3.20 star(s) 16 Votes

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Cool game but strange: If You have CG scenes then you have Bad Ending in any case :'D
Yeah I have said this before, Japanese people or maybe I should say game makers, must consider any sexual activity by any adult (Even if there forced into the action) as automatic you are evil and must be punished :)

I sort of wish adult games would use a more choice oriented action, as in good and bad actions during the game rather than how promiscuous you are for considering bad endings.

( I mean they are adult games, and adult people kind of expect to see sex in games like this, or I do ;) .

xj47

Nov 4, 2017
ehhh... I really don't get why you start at level 50. Why have a combat system at all if it's this laughably easy?

Jul 8, 2020
I wonder when the part 3 gonna release
From the looks of it the artist seems to be gravitating more toward his superhero works, Signal Forces and Tiny Justice. I'd love to see a part 3, but would hope the work would expand what the first game did.
Ouka's character is loosely based on an old showa era anime called Burning High School Student (there was a spoof sequel live action series on Crunchyroll, though no idea if it's still available.) In that series an incredibly tough student transfers into an unruly school infested with all kinds of criminal behavior. Little does the school know that the transfer student is a young detective and master of martial arts. In the end he kicks all the bad kids' asses and moves on to another unruly school.

The first game was great and the second has so much promise, but in terms of length it's like follwing a 3 hour epic film up with a 24 minute TV show. If we get a part 3 I think we should have an entire gang of villains and not just one goofy dude that we literally handed his ass in the opening tutorial. I'd like to see the school fleshed out. Instead of having to go through the same building repeatedly you'd have different areas of the school grounds be explored, decisions in those areas get your optional ecchi scenes and an exclusing boss for each area (like the first game.)

Having to lose on purpose is dumb.

Squishy ladies enjoyer

Formerly 'Reksaider'
Feb 17, 2018
Guys, those anyone have some advice or mini tutorial kinda, about how to avoid scenes with urination and scant and so forth, I mean what you should not do to get those. The game is cool, but I dropped it on ending 5(I think) and because of some tags. Or most of the content in those 8 endings?

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
This circle/artist is a big fan of watersports and sometimes scat, so it's rather hit or miss whether you're going to hit them (you're almost always going to hit watersports of some kind). I'd honestly suggest just looking at the CGs online, because those scenes are absolutely all over.

Jul 8, 2020
I guess you could call Ouka a franchise honestly, given that it had 2 paper-rcock-scissors RPG games and 2 proper JRPG games. I think it could benefit from being a hentai beat'em'up, like Final Fight with H elements. The life meter could be tied to the character appearance so that her clothes get damaged at certain percentages, game overs could be tailored to what character threw the last blow for the ero cutscenes, and course selections could be managed like in Guardian Heroes or Capcom's 2 D&D titles. I think his art style would fit in on the gameplay quite nice in a brawler of that type.

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
They've already made a brawler, Unbreaker, though it's not Ouka. They also generally have a lot of side-scroller action games, usually with full animations and CGs - actually a lot of their early works were side-scrollers.

I would personally love more Ouka games of any kind, because I love Ouka's design and the general theme of delinquents, but other than their hero setting (which includes Unbreaker) they seem to float around different and new settings a lot, so there's no telling when or if they'll make a new one.

Jul 8, 2020
They've already made a brawler, Unbreaker, though it's not Ouka. They also generally have a lot of side-scroller action games, usually with full animations and CGs - actually a lot of their early works were side-scrollers.

I would personally love more Ouka games of any kind, because I love Ouka's design and the general theme of delinquents, but other than their hero setting (which includes Unbreaker) they seem to float around different and new settings a lot, so there's no telling when or if they'll make a new one.
I can't help but be brutally honest about Unbreaker, that game is pretty harsh visually and if that is what we'd get from an Ouka brawler I'm glad we don't yet have one.
The sad reality is that I think Ouka is the one that captures more people's interest, but the creator seems to gravitate more toward creating more Tokusatsu-style or American-comic inspired heroes involving either shota or futas. I think we're all in agreement that the first JRPG Ouka is the better of the two when it comes to length and story. It's a crying damn shame that the second (which this thread is for) is not as much in that wheelhouse. I would honestly love to see an Ouka that could achieve what the first one did and incorporate the styles of events that the second introduced that were new.
Thanks to Unbreaker I am pretty certain animation just isn't his thing tho.

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
Unbreaker is pretty old at this point, their animation skills have improved since then - though they still tend towards a very simple style. They have other games with better animations, though I agree that their ability to put a good set of CGs together is better, I don't agree that their animations are poor.

Ouka's actually not the most popular IP they have, though it is close at 2nd or 3rd. Sneak In Desperada 2 actually has more downloads (collectively across both ENG and JP releases, and singularly with the JP release) than anything else. I think in general they really like the 'defeated hero(ine)' trope and that's why they gravitate so strongly to their Metal Girl Edge Blazer and superhero series'. The superhero one also lets them easily fit in some of their other interests, like shota, without having to really hamfist it in. Those 3 themes (spandex heroes, magical girl, ninjas) have a pretty strong history in Japanese media, so it's not particularly surprising they're more popular (either from customers or from the circle/creator themselves).

Reactions: MugiwaraPrince

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
What's the point of localizing the second game in the series without localizing the first one too?
Anyway, KG version is uncensored.

Last edited:

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
The pig scene is unwatchable: horrible CG which doesn't fit the artstyle.
That's the reason I dropped the game.
Moreover, the way the game creates CGs is simply wrong from any point of view with lots of graphical errors during h-scenes.
I can add that sometimes h-scenes are not even appropriate for the situation (it doesn't matter if you lose all of your clothes, you will stil have them if you fight the boss, which doesn't make sense at all).
You can even be raped in fight and then be completely virgin, which is simply wrong from any point of view.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 16 Votes