tsutofan

May 13, 2017
I seem to be getting a severe syntax error. The game completely fails to launch and all of the redmes are complete gibberish.
in windows parameter where you can change your local setting to japanese in region on the top right corner you should have something saying you can have more option click on that
then go on region, then admin there you should be able to change your local in japanase. hope it help you
sorry for the bad english my computer is in french so i translated as best i can

Corvo17

Nov 25, 2017
Does anyone have the link for downloading this game HCG? Most of the download link is already down and there's no one seed the torrent. Thank you.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
wtf is "premium box",,, really dude i thought japenese word its says premium then u got uncen content but bruhh even on taimanin premium box still got a cencored content :KEK:

• Angry
Reactions: Nerro

IaGo00011

Jun 5, 2020
My PC can run the game, yes i turned my local setting to japanese, the problem is windows don't know how to run it ...

xxntto

Mar 25, 2020
Hi!! For kangoku senkan 1, i got the “trío ending” but there were not credits rolling at the end. Credits are a common thing in lilith games when you got the “true ending”. So that means its not the true ending? :0 or kangoku senkan just have no ending credits?

god, the game was so great im buying it next month, black lilith has always that great impact that i love to read/watch

CreampieAhri

May 30, 2020
Anyone know how to fix the animations? It shows a black image until after the scene ends. I tried the compressed version and it works fine but it's way too low res

K9schwer

Dec 10, 2020
ok so the thing is I've got a Mac and the game doesn't run on it anyone got a Mac version for this game?

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
with these lilith games, there isnt much post breaking sex where the woman are completely enslaved like their is before that point. realliy sucks, i wanted to see so many possible scenes where they just submit their bodies like slaves : (

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote