Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
This is a very well written game in a sorely neglected subgenre. Good work. Images are totally not necessary but if I'm 100% honest I'd love to see you team up with an artist and re-imagine this with images in Ren'Py or something similar.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Good game and i want to play more and there is where the criticism lay, its too short and i didnt find any cheating which is a drawback. It would be nice if an optioon would be that she cheats and he knows it but is so in love with her that he still stays but finds clues :)

goddamusername

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2017
Good game and i want to play more and there is where the criticism lay, its too short and i didnt find any cheating which is a drawback. It would be nice if an optioon would be that she cheats and he knows it but is so in love with her that he still stays but finds clues :)
I do find your suggestion to be interesting to delve into psychologically: Can I make the protagonist love Karen so much that they genuinely forgive, and maybe even enjoy, her cheating on him? Making it believable would be a challenge for me.

I did toy with the idea of Karen sleeping around with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Ultimately I decided against it: I wanted to present a story about a couple opening up sexually and, from what little I know about open relationships, it requires both members to be honest and absolutely on board with what's going on. So no cheating, and this is also why I keep making you choose multiple times whether you want to sleep around or not.

The closest ending to what you would have wanted is Ending 7. It's not cheating but it does showcase his love for her.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
@Ryahn
Please add tags (copy & paste friendly):

male protagonist, group sex, sex toys, vaginal sex, oral sex, swinging, handjob, humiliation, masturbation, multiple endings, romance, teasing, virgin, voyeurism

Thanks and Happy New Year!

goddamusername

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2017
@Ryahn
Please add tags (copy & paste friendly):

male protagonist, group sex, sex toys, vaginal sex, oral sex, swinging, handjob, humiliation, masturbation, multiple endings, romance, teasing, virgin, voyeurism

Thanks and Happy New Year!
Uh, there are no virgins in this game.

i loved it so keep up the good work
Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Reactions: longinius

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Uh, there are no virgins in this game.

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it.
I could have sworn there was a large flashback where Karen loses her virginity in college. Am I wrong? The virgin tag also refers to deflowering.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
I enjoyed it! The writing is quite good. :)

Slight bug report:

- Early on in during the prologue flashback, Karen refers to "Little Jake", even though I had named the main character "Mark". Probably you left in the default name rather than put in the code that has it displays the custom name.

Reactions: n0b0dy

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
In my first play-through, the game was about figuring out how gay I was willing to be, to have a chance at a threesome; Which I imagine is how it works in real life.

Good story. Just need some art to turn it into a classic.

goddamusername

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2017
I enjoyed it! The writing is quite good. :)

Slight bug report:

- Early on in during the prologue flashback, Karen refers to "Little Jake", even though I had named the main character "Mark". Probably you left in the default name rather than put in the code that has it displays the custom name.
Yeah I've been told about that. I'm waiting to get more bug reports and suggestions before I make any more edits. I really don't want to spam forums where the only change I've made is to shuffle a few words around.

In my first play-through, the game was about figuring out how gay I was willing to be, to have a chance at a threesome; Which I imagine is how it works in real life.

Good story. Just need some art to turn it into a classic.
I tried to make the bisexual path as optional as possible. There is more content in the endings and extra passages are revealed if you go that route, but I didn't hold anything back if you played it straight. Being bi in the game should be a choice, no point punishing the player if they don't want to be.

I'm glad you liked it. I did mention a few posts earlier why there is no art for the game.

nice game/story. would like to se anotherone or maybe some involuntary paths
Thanks mate! I'm working on another story when I have the time. Might be a while before it comes out though.

Reactions: n0b0dy

zigzig

Sep 4, 2016
Goddamn, I was supposed to just play around with this for 10-20min... ended up going through the whole thing, and staying up till 02am ^^

Really great game! Most games that deal with Cuckolding and Cuckqueening kinda go a) one partner cheated and the other "punishes" them. Or b) one partner is so clingy and in love with the other that they just accept that they cheat on them.
It's rare to get a game that deals so naturally with introducing these into a loving relationship as actual fetishes, and not as punishments~ (at least not in the ending I got)

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes