Astriedax

May 15, 2017
I don't really believe Karen actually did loved him. I just got ending 1 from messing around.
Generally speaking in the vasty majority of cases, when a person is extremely attached and bond to another and lose this special person, the natural reaction would be to move away from anywhere near from that known location.
If she stayed in the same city, she would remember him, when she did go to the mall, when she did go to the same restaurant, when the passed by any previously any place where they dated, any previously street they've walked and had some sort of romatic interaction or conversation. Even her workplace could've remembered him, since he could've picked her there for a surprise, texted her, send a special gift...
But she did not only stayed in the same city, but also choose his best friend to date... Aside from this guy not being his friend at all, he would be a living memory trigger from her lost soul mate.
I know why you choosen him, to make it more impacful, painful and sad, but it also made Karen a really cold person as well.
Oh also let's not forget that she was dumped by him. While I do believe Karen was the strongest member of the relation, being dumped doesn't really help.

Another thing, once he did realize he missed her so much and wanted to be with her again, tried to contact her friends and somehow didn't made a convicing speech about how sorry he was... Then eventually he found out that she was going to date with Robert, why didn't he just waited there to talk to her, at the entrace door?
"Karen we need to talk" "Look, I did messed up, and I am really sorry for it. We were in a relatioship for over 8 months and I was so in love with you, I trusted you with all my heart. When I discovered your past, I felt betrayed that you couldn't have told me, I though we had a honest relationship without secrets. I just couldn't haddle, I didn't knew what to do, I just lost it... All we've lived together, the bonds we've made, it just felt like it wasn't real, because you weren't honest with me."
"However all this time apart from you made me realize how much I still care and think about you, I can't take you from my mind, doesn't matter how hard I try, I just keep thinking about the time we shared together. Do you remember our first date? Even not knowing each other, it felt like we're together for years, I remember the way you smiled that day, the way your checks moved, the way you looked to me, and then later... Oh boy the sex was amazing, how good it felt to be deep inside your tight pussy, your face while you moaned and screamed, your smell of sex, I even remember your uneven hair on the day after at morning. All of this just made me realize how much I want to have you by my side, I don't want to lose you. "
"Still I can not promise we'll be the same couple as we used, nor I'll be the same guy you felt in love with, I will need some time to digest all that happened, because I was raised with different sexual values, nor I did have the same sexual experience as you had. So please bear in mind I will need some time, if you ever loved me, be patient with me."
"Did you knew I was going to propose you?"

Instead he choose stalking and crying with his arms on his knees route. Which by the way, that was a very ninja move to know exactly where they would date and time. He wasn't Robert's 'friend' anymore, didn't had any contant with Karen's friends and obviously no contant with herself. Yet somehow he did knew exactly the place and time of each dating. Either it was a tracker implanted on his car or maybe a severe watching Robert's house, which lead to believe he was uneployed?

The choices... Well, if I am being asked the same question over, it kinda lose it's impact.
I guess if I choose something, then a reaction happened and then a new story was formed and then I would've to deal with the consequences of the choice, would be more appealing, although it would add much more text and thinking.
Lastly, it would be nice to have the cuckqueen ending, without having to share her with Jacob.
Overall it was a good game.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I don't really believe Karen actually did loved him. I just got ending 1 from messing around.
Generally speaking in the vasty majority of cases, when a person is extremely attached and bond to another and lose this special person, the natural reaction would be to move away from anywhere near from that known location.
If she stayed in the same city, she would remember him, when she did go to the mall, when she did go to the same restaurant, when the passed by any previously any place where they dated, any previously street they've walked and had some sort of romatic interaction or conversation. Even her workplace could've remembered him, since he could've picked her there for a surprise, texted her, send a special gift...
But she did not only stayed in the same city, but also choose his best friend to date... Aside from this guy not being his friend at all, he would be a living memory trigger from her lost soul mate.
I know why you choosen him, to make it more impacful, painful and sad, but it also made Karen a really cold person as well.
Oh also let's not forget that she was dumped by him. While I do believe Karen was the strongest member of the relation, being dumped doesn't really help.

Another thing, once he did realize he missed her so much and wanted to be with her again, tried to contact her friends and somehow didn't made a convicing speech about how sorry he was... Then eventually he found out that she was going to date with Robert, why didn't he just waited there to talk to her, at the entrace door?
"Karen we need to talk" "Look, I did messed up, and I am really sorry for it. We were in a relatioship for over 8 months and I was so in love with you, I trusted you with all my heart. When I discovered your past, I felt betrayed that you couldn't have told me, I though we had a honest relationship without secrets. I just couldn't haddle, I didn't knew what to do, I just lost it... All we've lived together, the bonds we've made, it just felt like it wasn't real, because you weren't honest with me."
"However all this time apart from you made me realize how much I still care and think about you, I can't take you from my mind, doesn't matter how hard I try, I just keep thinking about the time we shared together. Do you remember our first date? Even not knowing each other, it felt like we're together for years, I remember the way you smiled that day, the way your checks moved, the way you looked to me, and then later... Oh boy the sex was amazing, how good it felt to be deep inside your tight pussy, your face while you moaned and screamed, your smell of sex, I even remember your uneven hair on the day after at morning. All of this just made me realize how much I want to have you by my side, I don't want to lose you. "
"Still I can not promise we'll be the same couple as we used, nor I'll be the same guy you felt in love with, I will need some time to digest all that happened, because I was raised with different sexual values, nor I did have the same sexual experience as you had. So please bear in mind I will need some time, if you ever loved me, be patient with me."
"Did you knew I was going to propose you?"

Instead he choose stalking and crying with his arms on his knees route. Which by the way, that was a very ninja move to know exactly where they would date and time. He wasn't Robert's 'friend' anymore, didn't had any contant with Karen's friends and obviously no contant with herself. Yet somehow he did knew exactly the place and time of each dating. Either it was a tracker implanted on his car or maybe a severe watching Robert's house, which lead to believe he was uneployed?

The choices... Well, if I am being asked the same question over, it kinda lose it's impact.
I guess if I choose something, then a reaction happened and then a new story was formed and then I would've to deal with the consequences of the choice, would be more appealing, although it would add much more text and thinking.
Lastly, it would be nice to have the cuckqueen ending, without having to share her with Jacob.
Overall it was a good game.
So even in the breakup ending, the MC is still pathetic? I suppose that's somewhat realistic. A beta gets with a "former" slut and she moves on without issue to the friend (also realistic). That's hilarious. That ending is pretty much "The Red Pill."

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
So even in the breakup ending, the MC is still pathetic? I suppose that's somewhat realistic. A beta gets with a "former" slut and she moves on without issue to the friend (also realistic). That's hilarious. That ending is pretty much "The Red Pill."
She was begging on her knees trying to make him understand. She stayed on her knees after the MC left for a walk for over an hour.
Karen said many times during the gameplay that she is in deep love with MC, that she would do anything do stay with him, going as far as not only leave behind her old life but also stop talking with old friends. Worth to mention that she never cheated on him as well.
Her cloesest friends also stated that she would choose MC over them without even thinking.

He might be a little soft, but he did had a deep bond with her or so was told. All this 'being alpha BS' is nothing but getting a girl for 1 night at best for inexperient guys. Having a connection with someone is what make people to want to stay together, to care about each other and feel true pain on separation. She just looked like she didn't gave a shit by dating his best friend.

Oh btw, ending 6 has some hot cuckqueen scene, where MC can sleep not only with any women he wants infront of her, but also make her use a castity belt for over a month, while all she could do, was licking the other womens pussy for his seed.
If it isn't a sign of her love and that he is somewhat desired as a male, I don't know what could prove otherwise.

I could've bought he being lame enough at the point of suffering silent without saying how much he misses her, but this wasn't the case, since he tried to contant her friends. One thing that I don't believe however is her love for him, after dating his best friend.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
She was begging on her knees trying to make him understand. She stayed on her knees after the MC left for a walk for over an hour.
Karen said many times during the gameplay that she is in deep love with MC, that she would do anything do stay with him, going as far as not only leave behind her old life but also stop talking with old friends. Worth to mention that she never cheated on him as well.
Her cloesest friends also stated that she would choose MC over them without even thinking.

He might be a little soft, but he did had a deep bond with her or so was told. All this 'being alpha BS' is nothing but getting a girl for 1 night at best for inexperient guys. Having a connection with someone is what make people to want to stay together, to care about each other and feel true pain on separation. She just looked like she didn't gave a shit by dating his best friend.

Oh btw, ending 6 has some hot cuckqueen scene, where MC can sleep not only with any women he wants infront of her, but also make her use a castity belt for over a month, while all she could do, was licking the other womens pussy for his seed.
If it isn't a sign of her love and that he is somewhat desired as a male, I don't know what could prove otherwise.

I could've bought he being lame enough at the point of suffering silent without saying how much he misses her, but this wasn't the case, since he tried to contant her friends. One thing that I don't believe however is her love for him, after dating his best friend.
I only went by your (verbose) reply. I didn't read that ending and that's what it seemed like by it. When I read this CYOA (there's no playing here) I skimmed through the story and got ending two even though I was trying to go for the break up ending (because you don't marry sluts, bro ^_^). I dropped it after that and didn't care to read more. I'm glad you enjoyed it even though I didn't.

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
I only went by your (verbose) reply. I didn't read that ending and that's what it seemed like by it. When I read this CYOA (there's no playing here) I skimmed through the story and got ending two even though I was trying to go for the break up ending (because you don't marry sluts, bro ^_^). I dropped it after that and didn't care to read more. I'm glad you enjoyed it even though I didn't.
I get the feeling of wanting to skip most of the texts. I've done it quite often as well, due wall of texts without real content (some times people use like 800 words to spoke something that just 5 words would do it, and I'm not talking about scenario description, just waste of time for no reason.) or simply bad writting. This game doesn't over extent it's welcoming and has a somewhat consistent story, except from ending 1 imo. (I have only played 1,2 and 6 though.)

Not enjoying this kind of content is cool, nothing wrong about that. I just wanted to point out, that she behaved as a slut in college, but afterwards she started having a normal monogamous life, never cheating any of her patherners ever. After her past being exposed however, every single boyfriend dumped her for her past, nor for her actions.
It's up to MC to dictate how she'll behave. The default cannonicaly story would be, she will never cheat MC, ever. Other than that, she'll be just a kinky girl with a lot desire for sex and dirty in general, but nothing beyond that.
Even the path cuckold would be the MC choose, she would still be honest with him about with whom she slept with.

I just want point out, the reason why MC has such a strong influence over her, is because she's in deep love with him, he's the closest romantic relationship that she ever had in her entire life. That's why ending 1 doesn't make any sense.

goddamusername

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2017
I get the feeling of wanting to skip most of the texts. I've done it quite often as well, due wall of texts without real content (some times people use like 800 words to spoke something that just 5 words would do it, and I'm not talking about scenario description, just waste of time for no reason.) or simply bad writting. This game doesn't over extent it's welcoming and has a somewhat consistent story, except from ending 1 imo. (I have only played 1,2 and 6 though.)

Not enjoying this kind of content is cool, nothing wrong about that. I just wanted to point out, that she behaved as a slut in college, but afterwards she started having a normal monogamous life, never cheating any of her patherners ever. After her past being exposed however, every single boyfriend dumped her for her past, nor for her actions.
It's up to MC to dictate how she'll behave. The default cannonicaly story would be, she will never cheat MC, ever. Other than that, she'll be just a kinky girl with a lot desire for sex and dirty in general, but nothing beyond that.
Even the path cuckold would be the MC choose, she would still be honest with him about with whom she slept with.

I just want point out, the reason why MC has such a strong influence over her, is because she's in deep love with him, he's the closest romantic relationship that she ever had in her entire life. That's why ending 1 doesn't make any sense.

Hmmm, all this feedback on Ending 1 is quite useful. It is my weakest ending unfortunately, and now that I have been thinking about it there are two reasons: it was the last major story passage I wrote and by that time I just wanted to be done with the story, and I genuinely don't like the break up ending. I liked the two imaginary characters in my head and wanted them to end up together, no matter what their relationship became. But for the sake of completion, I had to put one where the protagonist cannot handle her past.

So I'm planning to rewrite Ending 1 when I review the story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Hmmm, all this feedback on Ending 1 is quite useful. It is my weakest ending unfortunately, and now that I have been thinking about it there are two reasons: it was the last major story passage I wrote and by that time I just wanted to be done with the story, and I genuinely don't like the break up ending. I liked the two imaginary characters in my head and wanted them to end up together, no matter what their relationship became. But for the sake of completion, I had to put one where the protagonist cannot handle her past.

I can see that maybe there are some problems with ending 1, but I felt that at least the part where Karen realizes and accepts it's over (where she is on her knees and crying, and gives the "you are the love of my life...I've lost you and can never get you back") and finally leaves was very well written and heartbreaking. It really made me feel bad. I only did that ending just see what happened if you were a dick and were so insecure that you couldn't handle your partner having a past. But it was definitely an effective scene.

Astriedax

May 15, 2017

I think a spying tracker would be a better option than personal spying, because he would need a lot time for this obsessive task, I mean, does he have a job? Or maybe hire someone a professinal to do this for him. I imagine that receiving pictures of the couple having intimate moments, kissing each other and maybe some soft sex picture scenes would add quite some salt to the wound.

The ending one is a little complicated because if MC misses her, he'll try to contact her back to reconcile, but if he doesn't miss her, he won't have any single reason to look for her at all. That's tricky.
Maybe if he realize that he misses her, start trying to contact her, but somesort of major force keeps stopping him? A few options could be, he become crippled for X reason(Maybe he started drinking too much and was hit by a car, maybe Karen's new boyfriend got enough of him...) and cannot approach her anymore (receiving pictures from a private eye, could be a good combination). A judicial law, forcing him to not approach her again, because he did something really stupid (to be written) in the ending 1, he ignores the law, makes a scene and goes to jail?...
Maybe she just moved to another coutry/city, he tried to find and contant her, but without success. After a couple of years have pass, he finds her at some important event, because of her job needed she to be there. The imediate reaction from MC was to approach her, then he realizes a ring on her finger meaning she got merried? (Then comes a flashback in his memory the moments they were together, then he realies he'll never get her back.) Depending the location which she was found, she could be together with her husband infront of his eyes.
There's another option from the marriage path. MC finds her, grin, starts going into her direction to tell how sorry he was, then a little boy start running crying saying "mommy, mommy, mommy" and place his arms around her waist. When she crouches to talk to the little boy, MC sees the ring on her finger?...
Just a few options.

Karen with Robert could be a good route as well. I very much agree with the changes overall.

Sep 9, 2017
I unzipped it and all there was, was an html file that gave me an error saying it could load something.
I'll try it again.

goddamusername

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2017
View attachment 56145
tried re-download. this is what I get from the HTML file.
perhaps there should be more files in the zipfile?
Which link did you download it from? It might be a site issue.

If you've enabled signatures, there's a MEGA link to the file in mine. It should work from there. If that fails, the chyoa link will take you to an online version (the Twine version is better formatted though).

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Ending 1 was really, really quite bad. I don't get how karen seems to have instantly forgotten MC after she begged him on her knees to forgive her. It doesn't even make any logical sense, not to mention how MC is apparently pathetic to the point of not even trying to move on. Him being depressed for a while is fine, but how is Karen seemingly unfazed after all that, and MC is still down in the dumps. At a certain point one would realize dumping her was the right decision if he felt he could never see her the same way again. Very weak ending

goddamusername

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2017
Which all are the cuckquean options?
Here's the options that get you to Ending 6 with all cuckquean choices/content. If you skip straight to the chapter "Tuesday", go to point 20, you'll miss some earlier cuckquean choices but that does not matter for the ending:

goddamusername

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2017
How does one get the Cuckold ending?
These are the choices to get the cuckold ending. If you want the bisexual variation of the ending, pick the options in italics. If you skip straight to the chapter "Tuesday", go to point 20, you'll miss some earlier cuckold choices but that does not matter for the ending:

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes