descuar

May 3, 2017
anyone know if it is possible too stay at k7 during the evaluation i have tried different things and i always get demoted too k6
It's possible to start k5 and end k8, so u need to think what are u doing bad. Or wait for the walkthrough.

By the way, great update on dom path. I need to explore more the sub but it looks really well. Great job again.

Kxca

Aug 28, 2020
anyone know if it is possible too stay at k7 during the evaluation i have tried different things and i always get demoted too k6
You can stay at K7 or even get promoted to K8. Apart from correct choices for this episode, I think Sis_Bro &/or Sis_Team points matter as well. I save edited a file changing the above variables & Olivia straight up promoted Kane from K6 to K8 but before she was keeping Kane at K6.In my saves where Kane and Olivia are aligned(in both evil and good cases), Olivia promoted Kane to K8. But opposing moralities either demoted Kane or kept him at the same level.

Reactions: cloudfw

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
You can stay at K7 or even get promoted to K8. Apart from correct choices for this episode, I think Sis_Bro &/or Sis_Team points matter as well. I save edited a file changing the above variables & Olivia straight up promoted Kane from K6 to K8 but before she was keeping Kane at K6.In my saves where Kane and Olivia are aligned(in both evil and good cases), Olivia promoted Kane to K8. But opposing moralities either demoted Kane or kept him at the same level.
hmm ok there must be some triggers in this update for promotion too k8 i play both brother and sister as good dom with max sis/bro or very close at least and sis team

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
normally i would just replay when walkthrough was out but i had a feeling that it was possible too increase in rank

Hedonistscum

Aug 1, 2020
Is there any way to see the morality and sub/dom score for the protagonists? I've forgotten what I made the sister like in some of my saves

Kxca

Aug 28, 2020
hmm ok there must be some triggers in this update for promotion too k8 i play both brother and sister as good dom with max sis/bro or very close at least and sis team
In that case,maybe you are making some wrong choices during some of the scenes in this update. You could skip the dialogue & make different choices or honestly wait for a walkthrough if you dont want trial & error.
Is there any way to see the morality and sub/dom score for the protagonists? I've forgotten what I made the sister like in some of my saves
You could put your save file in an online editor & check there or if you have the 0.4 version you can download the walkthrough mod and check its stat page

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
I think the dev Tess said there won't be any chance at MC and Olivia getting together. Maybe I am mistaken and that might be a choice later in.

be interesting to see how this pans out. I have some suspicion though.

Last edited:

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
I missed this, but is there going to be another version of this released soon ? seeing as this is v0.5 "General", and I'm pretty sure previous versions on this website at least were named differently.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I missed this, but is there going to be another version of this released soon ? seeing as this is v0.5 "General", and I'm pretty sure previous versions on this website at least were named differently.
This is the version for general release, as opposed to the alpha and beta versions previously circulated among patrons of the dev.

There may still be some bug fixes of course as more players get their hands on it, but it should be in a reasonably stable state.

Choooogatta

Sep 8, 2021
How can I be a K3 prisoner?
Generally, Be K4 and evil.

Specifically, if you give harsh treatment and approve of Samantha's punishment for the inmate who attacked you early on and pursue Julliette and the evil path you should get it. She notices you and then demotes you at the very end of 0.4

It's in the 0.4 walkthrough.

Reactions: Devotica

mave77

Jan 20, 2019
did I pick something wrong or will sis always deny you promotion from k6 to k7??

btw I wish this game had more than that one sex animation
You picked something wrong because it is definitely possible to get K7 and even K8. make sure bro and sis are both evil or both good and pick to organize the "fashion show" after that there is only a few choices left which I can't describe until the WT is available. If bro and sis are not aligned she will deny you a promotion.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
did I pick something wrong or will sis always deny you promotion from k6 to k7??

btw I wish this game had more than that one sex animation
i have almost the same issue i am at k7 and always get demoted too k6, i asked the question earlier i was told it is possible too keep k7 it should also be possible too get k8 i have tried for hours different combinations no change i also tried restarting still k6 right now i am taking a break i might just wait for the walkthrough.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
yeh there really is not many options that could possible influence the rank i was thinking that it was elena/kasumi talk or the massage or maybe both i am pretty sure it can´be the cuck scene at least not on good path

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
It depends primarly on your zpts, for more information, download unren, use option 1 and 2 of unren on the game and then search script.rpy for zpts and evade these points/choices.

mave77

Jan 20, 2019
Any real sex scenes with the Sister yet?
I doubt we'll ever get any M/F scene for her. The only male who is (depending on your story) not a slave is her brother and there won't be any incest. So perhaps a F/F scene in the future but nothing up to this point.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes