preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Is there a pure lesbian route for female protag or can you avoid having sex with guys on female protagonist? If not then I wouldn't bother playing since I really don't want to see other guys fucks the protagonist

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and seeded on 2x 1gbps servers.
This release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.3.5
Size: 5694M
SHA1SUM: fcbe2db35a36dd4222eb1e1a47759b6d33b4b069
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

victkh

Dec 30, 2017
I was planning to release this a bit later today, but as far as a WT, that is what I am doing during my five day break. Hope people have fun! I'm not familiar with the split format (not really a tech person) but I think you just download both and join them together?
Yes, you download 2 part rar archives, join them and then got KarlssonsGambit-0.5General-pc.zip and simple unzip this archive file

Reactions: TessSadist

jwickgzero

Mar 16, 2021
First post.

This is currently my favorite game of this style, by a decent margin. When I can turn off a game, and still ponder the possible future events and self-insert into a world, that's the mark of good story telling and world-building. The dropback of a vague cataclysm lends itself making the setting more believable. This game also has multiple scenes that are purely story-arc-building and information for the audience. It isn't always in a rush for the glory shots.

I hope the chapters continue, and that one day there's an ending to complete such a good story (probably multiple endings, given the story style).

I'm a poster of no credibility, but nonetheless, would highly recommend this game, for anyone who enjoys the psychology of female dominant relationships.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I'll update perhaps some more preview pics and a better link (I used a single link but it's big so people might have trouble?) but wanted to sleep first! So will do that and check back in later. Please have fun all, hope it all works ok. I will ask someone about compressed/Android later, but it's very very late where I am, and been up a bit too long!

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Karlsson's Gambit [v0.5 General] [Grym Gudinna Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 5,55 GB / 1,18 GB - KarlssonsGambit-0.5General-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 5,xx GB / 1,16 GB - KarlssonsGambit-0.5General-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
anyone know if it is possible too stay at k7 during the evaluation i have tried different things and i always get demoted too k6

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes