Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
The premise of of the welcome party was very well thought out. It brings Kane and Olivia together, with potential dynamics for their future relationship based on multiple past variables, also has the Karrlson sisters there for potential interactions with each. Also, it could introduce way more paying customers than we've seen so far (which seems logical). So I was really looking forward to it

But there are limitations to every medium. Writers can only describe so much, filmmakers can only show so much etc. I hope a scaled down version of the original version will happen at some point, though. It's a fascinating idea.

Last edited:

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

Hi all!
I'm sorry, but I am not sure I can quite get it out today! A huge thing came up at work, and I've been away from my computer all day today and a lot of yesterday. I literally have only one scene to edit, and then just play testing! So I'm super super close, but I'm having a hard time getting uninterrupted time on my computer the last 36 hours. I'm going to try and have my assistant play test some while I am busy at the office, and then I really hope I can get home and crank it out and finish!
I will get it out ASAP, but please forgive me as I did not expect what came up to happen, but it should hopefully only be a very small delay! The total render count will end up over 2000, so it's pretty big! But I'm literally about a good 7-8 hour sit down session (I like to try and play the whole game start to finish with as many paths as possible) from just wrapping it up and releasing it with a few warts here and there without a test dom path earlier.
What will NOT be in 0.5 Beta and notes:
1) An ending with thank you from me, etc. I will probably just write something during the release of the beta. It's usually just a cute little ending but not critical to the plot, etc.
2) The dom path has not been as extensively tested, so would appreciate any comments and feedback ASAP on it if something feels really off, etc.
3) The ending sequence for the dom path has a lot possibilities for rank, so in particular I would be curious to hear if anything seems "off" with messages or on your rank. I think I have tested it well, but I'm still worried.
Thank you!

captainlate

Feb 6, 2020
I meant I can't become a patreon to download it, when it will be uploaded here?
And I meant you don't need to spam "when will it release public?" kind of questions. It will release when it will release. I understand your lets call it enthusiasm to play the newest version but its not like we have some secret information about the release. In this particular post to which I answered you, the answer you were looking for was RIGHT above you. So instead of asking maybe next time you should look for your answer. You could also join the Discord for more frequent updates on the game. And to answer to your question (for the last time), very soon.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Fair enough, but when I say (when it will release) I literally mean (is there any hero to upload it publicly sooner); anyway, glad you understand the enthusiasm:)
Can always lurk Discord, that is free. Already catching some errors and fixing...remember it's a beta and it kind of means it's not quite right to me yet with errors to be tweaked. The version that comes on here is usually called 0.x General or 0.x Final (would be 0.5Final in this case) I have (except for 0.2 I think which I honestly forgot) generally made sure it updated here if it wasn't when a general and polished version was ready. Back to it...have a nice weekend everyone.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Will the old saves work on 0.5 or will we have to start from beginning?
So far it seems like all saves have worked, no reports of anyone having trouble. I think as long as saves remained in same place on your computer, etc.? Best thing as always is to save once at that save screen with the mask I usually include at the end of each update. Or at least before it, but definitely not after.

Gamer8n8

Apr 28, 2017
One of the many things i love about this game is the attention to details .. in art, characters n story .. To the point where i would love to read Olivia's orientation materials thoroughly :D
Hope i can find a glimpse of em in this update ! Also why i love playing it repeatedly, its very immersive.
Waiting diligently for the update :)

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes