absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
It depends primarly on your zpts, for more information, download unren, use option 1 and 2 of unren on the game and then search script.rpy for zpts and evade these points/choices.
yeh thats ofc an option i might do that zpts you say any idea what that means

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Any real sex scenes with the Sister yet?
There isn't going to be any. Tess has no interest in adding incest to the game at all.

Sister has her own love interests but will not be doing anything with her brother.

I doubt we'll ever get any M/F scene for her. The only male who is (depending on your story) not a slave is her brother and there won't be any incest. So perhaps a F/F scene in the future but nothing up to this point.
Tess has already said the sister will have male love interests as well as female, just not the brother.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
I doubt we'll ever get any M/F scene for her. The only male who is (depending on your story) not a slave is her brother and there won't be any incest. So perhaps a F/F scene in the future but nothing up to this point.
i vaguely remember something about no incest in the game, but this update strongly indicated that the mc need too get one of the sisters pregnant i guess it is possible that they are not related in some way

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i vaguely remember something about no incest in the game, but this update strongly indicated that the mc need too get one of the sisters pregnant i guess it is possible that they are not related in some way
Olivia has her own LI's separate from her brother. She's seen as a second protag.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Thank you for update!
Also I can't decide which girl I like the most here, so many GOOD choices!

Last edited:

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
ahh i guess with all the praise we give this game i will throw out one complaint, all the pussy licking for the sister is getting a little irritating not that its there but i find it weird that there is never a choice and if you like me want too go down a girl only route with her it feels even more weird the longer it takes before a choice the stranger it gets. Now don´t get me wrong its a small complaint i just wonder why we have no choice.

Oct 13, 2021
ahh i guess with all the praise we give this game i will throw out one complaint, all the pussy licking for the sister is getting a little irritating not that its there but i find it weird that there is never a choice and if you like me want too go down a girl only route with her it feels even more weird the longer it takes before a choice the stranger it gets. Now don´t get me wrong its a small complaint i just wonder why we have no choice.
maybe cause the sister is a bit reserved to let a stranger fuck her for pleasure? Or maybe she is a virgin idk

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Olivia has her own LI's separate from her brother. She's seen as a second protag.
yeh thats also how i remember it, but there was some interesting conversations in this update around this subject ofc it might not mean anything and even though i like this fetish i accepted long ago that it would not be a part of this story.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I'm still working, but I (arrrgggh!) did find a new small error on the dom path. If you picked the party option at Atlantis complex in 0.4, then turn down Phoebe's request the FIRST - calling her a monster - time, it skips a possible dance scene in the fashion show room. (it still works if you turn her down the second time.) So if you want to see that scene but don't want to see the Phoebe scene (I do put a warning on it) please don't turn it down the first time, but do turn it down the second time and it should work. This does not matter if you picked the fashion show option in 0.4. I will fix it but very busy today!

I will work on a WT starting tomorrow, so hope this helps!

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Nice update. Not a sub, but I do like the renders and bc there is content I can enjoy ... poor ill husband. That was great ^^ - Especially bc you can play the sister too ... some brutal stuff there with the disposal law breaking workers ... :p

Keep up the great work! :)

Dec 28, 2019
yeh thats also how i remember it, but there was some interesting conversations in this update around this subject ofc it might not mean anything and even though i like this fetish i accepted long ago that it would not be a part of this story.
Yep, this isn't an incest game. Opinions vary on whether the author's words have left room for the possibility that Olivia and Kane may have some sort of sexual relationship should it turn out that they are not biologically related.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod will be updated soon (the VN update just dropped, ya gotta give me a bit to read through all the scripting once my download completes). Since I'm guessing you folks will get impatient waiting, I'll likely just update the current mod first then work on porting the new SanchoMod core over later. Porting it over and updating will likely take longer than y'all care to wait. I'll post updates in the mod's thread found in the OP. Regards.

Kagarus

Sep 28, 2017
Just finished the episode, and since the walkthrough is not up yet I figured I might as well share the notes I made while doing my playthrough in case it might be useful for others not really into the more extreme D/s stuff while still having a lot of fun with this game. This is with both protagonists being good and dom, K6 (Veronica Sponsor), help your sister with preparations:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Impressions:

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
did I pick something wrong or will sis always deny you promotion from k6 to k7??

btw I wish this game had more than that one sex animation
i have almost the same issue i am at k7 and always get demoted too k6, i asked the question earlier i was told it is possible too keep k7 it should also be possible too get k8 i have tried for hours different combinations no change i also tried restarting still k6 right now i am taking a break i might just wait for the walkthrough.
A few factors, but it mostly comes down to the sis_team score. If it's less than two she won't go with a promotion.

I fucked up my playthrough by going for an evil but loyal among the three siblings path: Choosing to protect Seth rather than fuck him over gives +5 to sis_good, and in the later stages the game mostly checks for a good score above a certain minimum rather than which is higher of good and evil, so Olivia suddenly started acting like she was good towards the end there, even though she had been almost completely evil throughout (sis_good at 5, sis_evil at 11, I think). This then meant that the code treated her as out of sympathy with her similarly evil brother.

Last edited:
Reactions: cloudfw

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Since I was playing her as dominant and evil anyway it didn't really affect my playthrough much, but there are quite a few places in the latest chapter where the sister automatically behaves as a cruel dominant (and rejoices in doing so) without any input from the player. I imagine those could be a little discordant if otherwise playing her as good and/or sub.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I'm very disappointed with this last update, why if I did choose with Olivia to help my mc always in this last update she keeps me at k6? it doesn't make any sense TessSadist and it kinds of pisses me off, really hope this a bug or something o_O

A few factors, but it mostly comes down to the sis_team score. If it's less than two she won't go with a promotion.

I fucked up my playthrough by going for an evil but loyal among the three siblings path: Choosing to protect Seth rather than fuck him over gives +5 to sis_good, and in the later stages the game mostly checks for a good score above a certain minimum rather than which is higher of good and evil, so Olivia suddenly started acting like she was good towards the end there, even though she had been almost completely evil throughout (sis_good at 5, sis_evil at 11, I think). This then meant that the code treated her as out of sympathy with her similarly evil brother.
I did choose with her to not help Seth, maybe Tess did fuck up the code here and made her not help the mc either if we choose to not help Seth?
Because I did always choose with Olivia to help my mc but not Seth since I could care less about him.

Last edited:

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
yeh thats ofc an option i might do that zpts you say any idea what that means
pts will probably stand for points, don't ask me for the z :D

In spoilers the code deciding your future rank on the dom path.
For all people complaining, read it or wait for the multi-mod/walktrough:

So you want to have low zpts or great relation with chanel and good relations with Olivia.
If you don't know your stats and console is activated, you can check with "print #variablename"

Taking the right zpts decisions also gives you the needed "sis_bro_p" stat, 1 sis_team stat you can get from how you treat Jack (depending if your sis is evil or good) and then need 2 more with some other decisions, but that shouldn't be that hard and it is relatively clear.

Last edited:
Reactions: Innocience
Oct 13, 2021
Since I was playing her as dominant and evil anyway it didn't really affect my playthrough much, but there are quite a few places in the latest chapter where the sister automatically behaves as a cruel dominant (and rejoices in doing so) without any input from the player. I imagine those could be a little discordant if otherwise playing her as good and/or sub.
Try using save editor, I put sisevil and evil on 10 and it worked. Maybe also try changing sisteam and sisbro idk

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I did choose with her to not help Seth, maybe Tess did fuck up the code here and made her not help the mc either if we choose to not help Seth?
Because I did always choose with Olivia to help my mc but not Seth since I could care less about him.
Having a mix of good and evil points for the sister seems to be the worst approach possible (and not helping Seth gives +5 to sisevil) as the two will cancel each other out. So the same decision may give both +1 and -1 to the sis_team score if both her good and evil score are at 4 or above, making it impossible to gain any team points with her.

Try using save editor, I put sisevil and evil on 10 and it worked. Maybe also try changing sisteam and sisbro idk
Obviously I can just cheat around it with the console. But it would be nice if that wasn't necessary.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes