Kxca

Aug 28, 2020
Kxca: said: Olivia is Elena's daughter and not Alessandra.

At the beginning of episode 5, where Olivia and Elena are talking, Elena show Olivia a picture of the family of Alexander. He had/has 2 sisters. One of them, Klara, is the mother of Olivia.
That's not the case. Elena clearly mentions that Klara is her aunt. Here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They look very similar, which is not impossible. Nephews and nieces can naturally sometimes look very similar to their uncles/aunts. Given how fixated Alexander is on his bloodline, he could have done some genetic modifications to make Olivia look more like his sister.
Also, the dev herself is not a fan of incest. So having the secondary protagonist ( her self-proclaimed protest character) coming from an incestuous relationship doesn't seem right.

Kxca

Aug 28, 2020
A new public post from Patreon

1645370648332.png

Hi all!
I am almost at four months into working on 0.6, so I thought I would do a public post this week! I have to be careful with including previews that are too adult, so including what I can in here! Please see below. Sorry to the Patrons that will be seeing a few repeat images, I will include some very very spicy previews next week :)
A few notes: I have crossed over 1000 renders (1037 renders) and I am going to spend this week doing a little editing. I am now starting to get into a much stronger mode but I will really be cranking hard in March as I aim for the desired date I told the Patrons. (Late March release)
A minor note for Cynthia DeKock, the new character that was voted on by a prior poll. I tried very hard to use the Sharon model, but I could not "age" her well without making it look kind of weird. So I did revert to the second choice model used in poll.

The final size of the update I believe will be pretty big, but perhaps slightly smaller than 0.5 or the same size. I am still a bit freaked out about the scene I want to try near the end but I am going to do my best to pull it off.
The story in 0.5 was in a lot of ways about Olivia establishing some character/morality.
0.6 will involve more about what Kane wants to be, and Olivia herself will be directly managing Pod 4 much more as she gets into her formal job more and more.
0.6 also starts the formal introduction of a few more people from The DeKock Syndicate, the rival corporation that often at odds with The Karlsson Group. Of course, we have already met Delilah DeKock prior, but there will be a few more coming to The Joy Facility.
I apologize if I seem off the grid a bit right now, but I am getting into a work mode versus being as chatty all the time, so forgive my poor response times with messages on occasion as I am kind of getting into that mindset.
I sincerely appreciate each and every person that has/will/currently support the game in any way, whether it's through this site, on Discord, or even with nice review/feedback/comments/etc.
Any Patron in March will also not be charged again if for whatever reason I have to push back into April to ensure a good release for 0.6. I will turn off billing for April if necessary, and not ever do it again until the month the update is out. But I actually feel pretty good about my work plan for March so I'm excited to keep on it!
I hope everyone has a great week, working hard!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
A new public post from Patreon

View attachment 1664501

Hi all!
I am almost at four months into working on 0.6, so I thought I would do a public post this week! I have to be careful with including previews that are too adult, so including what I can in here! Please see below. Sorry to the Patrons that will be seeing a few repeat images, I will include some very very spicy previews next week :)
A few notes: I have crossed over 1000 renders (1037 renders) and I am going to spend this week doing a little editing. I am now starting to get into a much stronger mode but I will really be cranking hard in March as I aim for the desired date I told the Patrons. (Late March release)
A minor note for Cynthia DeKock, the new character that was voted on by a prior poll. I tried very hard to use the Sharon model, but I could not "age" her well without making it look kind of weird. So I did revert to the second choice model used in poll.

The final size of the update I believe will be pretty big, but perhaps slightly smaller than 0.5 or the same size. I am still a bit freaked out about the scene I want to try near the end but I am going to do my best to pull it off.
The story in 0.5 was in a lot of ways about Olivia establishing some character/morality.
0.6 will involve more about what Kane wants to be, and Olivia herself will be directly managing Pod 4 much more as she gets into her formal job more and more.
0.6 also starts the formal introduction of a few more people from The DeKock Syndicate, the rival corporation that often at odds with The Karlsson Group. Of course, we have already met Delilah DeKock prior, but there will be a few more coming to The Joy Facility.
I apologize if I seem off the grid a bit right now, but I am getting into a work mode versus being as chatty all the time, so forgive my poor response times with messages on occasion as I am kind of getting into that mindset.
I sincerely appreciate each and every person that has/will/currently support the game in any way, whether it's through this site, on Discord, or even with nice review/feedback/comments/etc.
Any Patron in March will also not be charged again if for whatever reason I have to push back into April to ensure a good release for 0.6. I will turn off billing for April if necessary, and not ever do it again until the month the update is out. But I actually feel pretty good about my work plan for March so I'm excited to keep on it!
I hope everyone has a great week, working hard!
Thank you for taking the time to post that here for us. Always appreciated:)

Can not wait

Reactions: ercoser and Kxca

ercoser

Apr 10, 2018
I am ABSOLUTELY!! hoping there will be abusement fuck-table party scene for immobilized prisoners by many ladies with Veronica's painfully compound (not able to cum) with the future updates! I am waiting with excitement! Speeches were awasome in the game about this.This has been mentioned 3 times in the game.Firstly when we saw Veronica's compound in the hospital she said like his cock can be used for many ladies for party and Elena said ...wretch will have to be in desperate (like that).Second, Kane's first check-up Veronica said you have to be glad, I could straped down you to fuck-up dozen women..It would be pain for you but loop of pleasure for them(something like that)Third in the Vipertoy scene Alessandra and Veronica mentioned about Kane and Jake can be used for party with Veronica's compound...(and of course my heart was going to burst for the next scene.The idea of women having fun with a man is great) Actually I have tried with many choices to reach a scene something like that but I guessed only there is a church secene with Olivia (greetings for Olivia) but not exactly immobilized, tied-up, helpless man or men with the ladies. Beside with that as I played game again with different decisions, I realized the game is a lot greater than I thought about the story.If I admit one thing I was a little prejudice about family bonds in the story but with choices and thoughts with passing throughs in minds, family bonds wasn't discomfort for me to imagine the characters.Believe me, there are many good and great things to say about this game (suitable musics at the right moment..etc) but this would be very long comment and many of them have already been told in here :) I thank you once again and wish you good work TessSadist :)

Last edited:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Im just looking forward to being able to work as dom kane finally. thats gonna own.

That being said the variety of those images is excellent and appears to have something for everyone, good job tess

Reactions: DoverUK25

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
What a great game! I love it. I tried to play a lot of different routes - sub, dom, evil, good, etc. I'm in love with you, Tess!!

A small contribution to the discussion over here: Did anyone think that there is something about Alessandra? When Olivia has to study with one of her sisters - she can not choose for Alessandra. Also on different occasions there are only 3 sisters - Alessandra never there. Did anyone notice the small gesture (see pic) View attachment 1659714 between Elena and Alessandra when Olivia is meeting the Board members for the first time? I think that Alessandra is the daughter of Elena. Just as Veronica is the daughter of Yvette.

English is not my native language - I'm sorry for too big mistakes. Thanks again Tess!
I'll only confirm that for that specific render, I did like four different renders with angles/expressions being different, I really felt it was a critical image. (especially Elena's expression) I feel like it is foreshadowing three different things at once down the road.

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
Edited the Page 1 link now too so people should be able to link directly to this, thank you for posting it again!
Just for what it's worth, the link isn't /quite/ working. The link on page 1 is to page 144, but the post containing the walkthrough is (now?) on page 143. Maybe a few posts got deleted by moderators at some stage? Or a typo? In any case (for me at least) clicking it opens page 144 but doesn't go to the relevant post. I was able to find it by changing the URL (currently "https://f95zone.to/threads/karlsson...rym-gudinna-games.50840/page-144#post-7258870") to just "https://f95zone.to/threads/karlssons-gambit-v0-5b-general-grym-gudinna-games.50840/post-7258870". Presume others are doing the same thing but might be worth updating the link on page 1 to make it even easier?

Reactions: TessSadist

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Just for what it's worth, the link isn't /quite/ working. The link on page 1 is to page 144, but the post containing the walkthrough is (now?) on page 143. Maybe a few posts got deleted by moderators at some stage? Or a typo? In any case (for me at least) clicking it opens page 144 but doesn't go to the relevant post. I was able to find it by changing the URL (currently "https://f95zone.to/threads/karlsson...rym-gudinna-games.50840/page-144#post-7258870") to just "https://f95zone.to/threads/karlssons-gambit-v0-5b-general-grym-gudinna-games.50840/post-7258870". Presume others are doing the same thing but might be worth updating the link on page 1 to make it even easier?
Very helpful, I think I fixed it when I tested it, thanks!

Reactions: drisarter
Jan 2, 2022
Will there be any new updates? (ETC: I just read about possible 0.6 update by March 31.)
I planned my older sister's welcome party and also am ready to participate in the Fashion Show (BDSM version display.)

I LOVE this VN!!! It is 1 of my favorite 4 right now.

I wouldn't even mind a quick skeleton of a continuation, missing most renders and mostly just giving an outline to a continuation of the "Hardcore Dom, version of MC and Older Sister." I don't care much about Cyril the young bro.
If MC has anal sex and gives anal Creampie to Cyril, and vaginal Creampie to Sister, that would be GREAT!!!
Is Cyril Elaine's son? Some of the "behind the scenes" dialogue has confused me. I kept notes, but sometimes it's a lot to remember and figure out.

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2022
Also, make the sissyfication and pain cause Cyril to grow stronger and embrace his Sissy/Sub side. Make him LOVE the pain and taking things in his ass. I'd LOVE to see that.

Have him embrace the Sissy/Sub path to become a Z1. Then have him FORCE the K4s and below to anal fuck him and cum in his mouth, anus, and bukake him. I'd love to see him show his strength in this way. He would revel in the behavior and love being covered in cum for his "Z1 coming out" ceremony.

Also, maybe MC can give Creampies to ALL of his sisters. Then they have the new generation of Board Members. Maybe the MC becomes a Z8 and the kids can have a spinoff game?

Jan 2, 2022
That's not the case. Elena clearly mentions that Klara is her aunt. Here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They look very similar, which is not impossible. Nephews and nieces can naturally sometimes look very similar to their uncles/aunts. Given how fixated Alexander is on his bloodline, he could have done some genetic modifications to make Olivia look more like his sister.
Also, the dev herself is not a fan of incest. So having the secondary protagonist ( her self-proclaimed protest character) coming from an incestuous relationship doesn't seem right.
But the whole point of "What MC has, that they all want" is clearly his sperm. All of the sisters want to have his child, who will become the "legitimate" heir to the Karlsson Group.
I want to see MC impregnate ALL of his sisters. That is hot to me, and I'm a HUGE fan of Incest Impregnation. Even IRL I have my wife (who is 3 yrs older than me) roleplay as my daughter and beg for me to "Get your little girl pregnant with Daddy's juice. Make me fat with your baby, Daddy."
It's a totally fantasy kink. Not at all related to real life. Just roleplay to spice things up. We've tried other roleplays, but this always gets me hot when she wants me to cum for her.

I agree that Olivia is almost certainly Callista's baby. She is the mix of Alexander and his "perfect woman." But MC seems to be the son of Callista with another man, who helped her escape the island. Now she (Queen's Gambit) is trying to locate her Lost Lover and bring him back. (I have no idea why this plays into the story. I'd rather that MC be Alex's son.)

But having Callista's son impregnate Alex's daughters seems to be the game's Central Theme. "The one thing that MC has, that they all want." (his sperm)

Reactions: gambit87

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021

Hi all!
Just a quick update, I will probably have a much longer one next week as I go over everything in great detail! But for now, I have hit 1115 renders and I would estimate the following progress: 90% script, and for renders...85% dom path, 95% subK5 branch (it's part of the dom path but about 5-6 extra scenes for sub K5s only), and 60% sub path. Once the script is kind of done, renders get faster because I don't have to focus on both at the same time at some point. Renders will come much faster at the end as I only have to worry about that...
I might be able to finish an initial draft of the script within 7 days, and I am getting close to finished on the dom path overall. It's been a little easier to focus on the dom path a bit more first because of the add subk5 path too. It's getting complicated for me to track everything (and especially test saves) so it's easier to focus this way right now.
I was having a bad internal debate -- I have created some sub K5 path scenes that I really like, (if you check the picture names on some samples attached, I am classifying them for you) but I am afraid sub players will miss them for fear of having to see some dom scenes. A Subk5 path is specifically for a dom on the outside (normal story stuff) but a sub secretly to a specific female(s) behind closed doors. So that player will see dom gameplay too and have to act more dominant in the normal story. I was tempted to try and sneak them in the sub path directly, but in the end I am going to create similar but different scenes in the actual sub path that might be a little different to reflect Kane's different status. I just didn't feel it was realistic that a scene could repeat, even though I like the scene for subs too -- I may do something similar but different dialogue/shots/outcomes to reflect the difference.
The preview pics are earlier in the game, I am being cautious not to show a few specific things quite yet: 1) Olivia and Pod 4, 2) later game scenes and 3) spoilers with certain things happening.
Included pics are some dom path examples, some subk5 examples (it's just a branch of about 5-6 scenes that split off from dom path a bit then comes back), and sub path scenes. I am including an early scene with Olivia exercising because at least for me, I love this scene! It's about 65 renders, so I'm just including a few images from it.
Sorry if I'm not super good at responding in messages, I am getting deeper and deeper in hardcore mode.
Estimated final size of 0.6: Maybe 1900-2200 renders, 0.4 was 1700 renders, 0.5 was 2100 renders for reference. I will also talk soon about what the Test Version of 0.6 will have and may not have in terms of polish. (typically Test Versions in the past didn't have all music quite matched perfectly, some remaining render corrections, depending on time, etc.)
Please have a great week, and I hope to update more good news soon :)

the slayer

Aug 10, 2018

Hi all!
Just a quick update, I will probably have a much longer one next week as I go over everything in great detail! But for now, I have hit 1115 renders and I would estimate the following progress: 90% script, and for renders...85% dom path, 95% subK5 branch (it's part of the dom path but about 5-6 extra scenes for sub K5s only), and 60% sub path. Once the script is kind of done, renders get faster because I don't have to focus on both at the same time at some point. Renders will come much faster at the end as I only have to worry about that...
I might be able to finish an initial draft of the script within 7 days, and I am getting close to finished on the dom path overall. It's been a little easier to focus on the dom path a bit more first because of the add subk5 path too. It's getting complicated for me to track everything (and especially test saves) so it's easier to focus this way right now.
I was having a bad internal debate -- I have created some sub K5 path scenes that I really like, (if you check the picture names on some samples attached, I am classifying them for you) but I am afraid sub players will miss them for fear of having to see some dom scenes. A Subk5 path is specifically for a dom on the outside (normal story stuff) but a sub secretly to a specific female(s) behind closed doors. So that player will see dom gameplay too and have to act more dominant in the normal story. I was tempted to try and sneak them in the sub path directly, but in the end I am going to create similar but different scenes in the actual sub path that might be a little different to reflect Kane's different status. I just didn't feel it was realistic that a scene could repeat, even though I like the scene for subs too -- I may do something similar but different dialogue/shots/outcomes to reflect the difference.
The preview pics are earlier in the game, I am being cautious not to show a few specific things quite yet: 1) Olivia and Pod 4, 2) later game scenes and 3) spoilers with certain things happening.
Included pics are some dom path examples, some subk5 examples (it's just a branch of about 5-6 scenes that split off from dom path a bit then comes back), and sub path scenes. I am including an early scene with Olivia exercising because at least for me, I love this scene! It's about 65 renders, so I'm just including a few images from it.
Sorry if I'm not super good at responding in messages, I am getting deeper and deeper in hardcore mode.
Estimated final size of 0.6: Maybe 1900-2200 renders, 0.4 was 1700 renders, 0.5 was 2100 renders for reference. I will also talk soon about what the Test Version of 0.6 will have and may not have in terms of polish. (typically Test Versions in the past didn't have all music quite matched perfectly, some remaining render corrections, depending on time, etc.)
Please have a great week, and I hope to update more good news soon :)
thanks for sharing man i rly can not wait for this uptade i love this game prolly my fav

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
So if i have got this right subk5 path means a sub kane who started at K4 but has managed to get himself promoted to K5, right?

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
for those that have been playing sub kane would this be olivias first time doing anything to kane as a sub? Other than having the option of turning him into a sex slave?

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes