Vlahurg1

May 21, 2021
m looking forward to good olivia taking down juliette n kane .. would be fun ! don know its possible, we'll see !
With or without Kane, I think a Juliette vs Olivia showdown could be amazing. Maybe that's a moment where major character death is possible, but only Tess knows for sure and she's too smart to dish out spoilers like that!

Vlahurg1

May 21, 2021
true but with one will it be or will one of the other sisters get involved
Only time will tell. But with all that naked ambition and lust for power, I look forward to shifting loyalties with plenty of undermining and backstabbing, possibly including actual backstabbing by the end!

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Only time will tell. But with all that naked ambition and lust for power, I look forward to shifting loyalties with plenty of undermining and backstabbing, possibly including actual backstabbing by the end!
While this is going on Kane is looking at looking an open gave knowing when he becomes a dad his son will backstab him into the gave and take all his women for himself well its a vn we all know what happens to dads in these avn don't we

Vlahurg1

May 21, 2021
While this is going on Kane is looking at looking an open gave knowing when he becomes a dad his son will backstab him into the gave and take all his women for himself well its a vn we all know what happens to dads in these avn don't we
I think it's entirely possible that Kane ends up as little more than a glorified sperm donor with no say in how any children are raised. But maybe he wins out and has enough power to insulate himself from any challenge. I'm not sure we'll see that far ahead though. However, I think much kinder fates are also possible. IIRC, Tess has hinted at more romantic endings for example. Maybe he'll be part of a loving family doing good things for the world...wait, is that Juliette? NOOOOOO!!!!!!

I haven't actually played that many VNs. I really only discovered them late last year, but if Good Girl Gone Bad is typical, yeah, it sucks to be a dad in these things. Here in KG we have the late and unlamented Alexander Karlsson, a man destined never to be in contention for father of the year. To quote Hamlet "What a piece of work is a man" and boy, Alexander sure sounds like he was a piece of work!

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Hi all, sorry for a bit late on this today -- I am actually pretty exhausted as I worked really hard last night on the game! I am going to do a much longer post next week talking about Test version and some projected release updates, but here's where I am right now:
1363 renders
I have finished a rough draft of the script, hooray! Length of update will be similar to 0.5 -- I have one scene kind of semi-written depending on assets/ability to do it, but both versions are written. Going to stay away from the script for 2-3 days this week and then approach with fresh eyes and do some editing, etc.
I am going to finish the dom path this week except editing/cleanup but generally will begin to hard shift to the sub path. After doing this a few times, I definitely prefer doing the dom path first then the sub...mostly because it's easier for me to save those kink scenes for last when I want to go faster and faster.

I have a little mini family drama happening right now, and it has not too badly impacted the game, but it has impacted my communication so sorry to all out there writing me. I promise I am reading everything and getting back one at a time in order. I'm going to start very soon even shifting from a 7/7 model to a bit more.
Preview pics:
I am again being careful not to show certain scenes, but these are are a mix of dom/sub paths. I would highlight one featuring Junko (two images up there). There is more than one sub version of this scene with her, and it will depend on choice. (either prior episode if you picked junkopet flag or junkosubromanceopens flag and/or a certain decision in 0.6)
Please note the poll I posted as well -- so far, the vote has gone about what I expected with a few caveats. There was a discussion with three of us and wild disagreement, but here is what we predicted for those curious and our faves.
Me: Predicted # 3 (black wins to me every time) would win, favorites are 4,7,3,5 (love 1, but not for this scene)
Artist: Thought # 1 wins, favorites are 1,4,3,5
Anais: Thought # 4 wins, favorite is # 3 top with #4 boots, 4,3,9,6
Just to show how a minor argument started the poll, haha!
I feel pretty good with things overall, my biggest worry is still trying to test all the saves properly, I feel like I somehow will completely miss a minor path somewhere and it will blow up in my face with a Test Version, haha!
I'm honestly going to get a little more sleep in!
I may edit and add a bit more to this post after I wake up, but I appreciate everyone's support and love!
I have now seen two games I really love for the most part get abandoned (well I knew they were coming already I guess) and it's only made me that much more determined to work faster because I understand the feeling I have right now about those two games...and I don't want any Patrons of mine to have to wait any more than necessary to ensure quality) to play the game!
Have a great week everyone!
Thanks kindly for sharing the great news here. So excited for the next update.

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Does anyone else get the feeling Deliah can win the gambit because I think one of her parents is a Karlsson we know AK had lots of lovers at the beginning he said to look out for my lovers for they Will scheme till their last breath so will there be more sisters revealed later on? I think one of Ak's sisters was the mom to Deliah her Dad is a Delock. Why would the Karlsson's let their biggest rival youngest daughter join their assassins group? we know that Kiyomi keeps a tight-knit group to stop security leaks but having Deliah is a massive security concern don't u think. If you are on the evil dom route she tells u there other options other than the Karlsson's for power down the road. She also tries to help Kane by reminding him a lot to gain power so he can have a lot of fun down the road with her and other women She also said she had been watching him for how long I wonder. If u have enough pts she uses her last name to have sex with Kane then she tells him she got plans for him oh let's not forget that one of the ninjas tells the other ninja to watch out for Deliah the other replies I know or I'm aware.

Vlahurg1

May 21, 2021
Does anyone else get the feeling Deliah can win the gambit because I think one of her parents is a Karlsson we know AK had lots of lovers at the beginning he said to look out for my lovers for they Will scheme till their last breath so will there be more sisters revealed later on? I think one of Ak's sisters was the mom to Deliah her Dad is a Delock. Why would the Karlsson's let their biggest rival youngest daughter join their assassins group? we know that Kiyomi keeps a tight-knit group to stop security leaks but having Deliah is a massive security concern don't u think. If you are on the evil dom route she tells u there other options other than the Karlsson's for power down the road. She also tries to help Kane by reminding him a lot to gain power so he can have a lot of fun down the road with her and other women She also said she had been watching him for how long I wonder. If u have enough pts she uses her last name to have sex with Kane then she tells him she got plans for him oh let's not forget that one of the ninjas tells the other ninja to watch out for Deliah the other replies I know or I'm aware.
The 'scheming with their last breath' is something I hope we see right to the end. It's such a big part of why I love this game.

I don't know if Delilah can win the gambit in the same way a Karlsson sister could, but she must have some goals here and is definitely going to try and influence the outcome. Maybe the goal is to bring any grandchild of Alexander under DeKock control, or maybe it's to get the whole gambit to fail to advantage the DeKocks. Maybe Veronica knows exactly who she's dealing with and is feeding her misinformation. All this speculation is free of pesky little details like evidence of course. Looking forward to seeing what 0.6 reveals so I can tie myself up in more knots trying to guess what Tess is plotting!

FinrayB

Feb 12, 2021
On redemption, I don't know how possible it is, but bringing some of the other characters into the light for players walking the path of good could be really satisfying. I am not sure it's realistic for everyone though, and maybe there are some tough choices for morally good Kane/Olivia in facing that. Your idea of Kane ultimately outsmarting everyone from a position of weakness is exactly what I had in mind for Seth! And yeah, Tess is doing amazing work. There's so much going on in this game and I'm hooked!
yes i meant to mention seth too and forgot. but yea, it would be cool for any MC even possibly jake or zack to have a chance to escape? maybe side story?(story permitting), but it could also be cool for an underdog good or evil sub getting crapped on to have some kind of secret fast track to redemption through trickery, mind games, misdirection...or my personal fav...divide and conquer:devilish:;)

Edit: Hey Tess...this is essentially KG fanfic at this point haha. You stick to your artistic vision and story of course. Im sure itll be kick ass in the end either way. We all know your a real people pleaser and go outta your way to listen to every fan. I just dont want you to get burnt out...you know?

Last edited:

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Done a wt for all xxx screens it's for the evil dom route only. starting one on best pod next
Thank you for the WT! A minor gripe: Could you format it a bit so that it isn't just a wall of text?
Also, do you need a flowchart for the game logic in order to cross-ref whether you missed something?

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Doubt this is super helpful -- but someone else did this for Episode 5. A flowchart of how scenes function.

Small edit note: I am likely to do an animated and non-animated version test release will have all animations and get feedback. One scene has 13 animations by itself but most have very little, and not focusing on it for remaining scenes in interest of time.

Reactions: rickben

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I rather not know what the different choices lead to, its more fun to experiment.
Yeah, I like to play games blind first, but understand others like making sure they don't miss anything too. Any way to have fun playing anything is great to me. I personally though can't get totally immersed in a narrative if I am using references or other tips to make decisions. But then I tend to use tips/hints later and such after I've tried my "real" choices first just to explore what else is out there if I enjoyed the game, etc.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Yeah, I like to play games blind first, but understand others like making sure they don't miss anything too. Any way to have fun playing anything is great to me. I personally though can't get totally immersed in a narrative if I am using references or other tips to make decisions. But then I tend to use tips/hints later and such after I've tried my "real" choices first just to explore what else is out there if I enjoyed the game, etc.
Yeah, it makes sense as an ulterior play-through. Kinda like sewing up any missed spots.

Reactions: TessSadist

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
I have done it for a friend of mine who is without internet at the moment he lost his job due to covid. He has helped me out in the past he and his wife love ur game, Tess. I decide to put it here for people who just wanted to c the xxx scenes I use Sanco's mod for help with the wt.

Reactions: TessSadist

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Redon to make it easy to read again this just for evil Kane route it will give u all the choices to get xxx screens might add pics later on if that what people want

Reactions: Innocience

Vlahurg1

May 21, 2021
yes i meant to mention seth too and forgot. but yea, it would be cool for any MC even possibly jake or zack to have a chance to escape? maybe side story?(story permitting), but it could also be cool for an underdog good or evil sub getting crapped on to have some kind of secret fast track to redemption through trickery, mind games, misdirection...or my personal fav...divide and conquer:devilish:;)

Edit: Hey Tess...this is essentially KG fanfic at this point haha. You stick to your artistic vision and story of course. Im sure itll be kick ass in the end either way. We all know your a real people pleaser and go outta your way to listen to every fan. I just dont want you to get burnt out...you know?
Hmm, not sure how easy it is for anyone to escape given the security measures, but what a mind fuck it would be to let someone think they might escape knowing full well they are doomed to failure, just to see the look on their face when it all falls apart. As for Seth, I still struggle with him a bit. Maybe there's a real underdog triumph possible there, but maybe not.

I love what I see of Tess's vision so far and more power to her in seeing the rest of it come to fruition. In between episodes it's great fun speculating what will happen next and how it could end. I'm sure some of my guesses will be hilariously wrong, possibly all of them!

Reactions: Krestzafir

Vlahurg1

May 21, 2021
I've thoroughly enjoyed playing KG without a walkthrough but I know I'll eventually need one to see everything you've put in the game, Tess.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes