Kxca

Aug 28, 2020
Hmm, not sure how easy it is for anyone to escape given the security measures, but what a mind fuck it would be to let someone think they might escape knowing full well they are doomed to failure, just to see the look on their face when it all falls apart. As for Seth, I still struggle with him a bit. Maybe there's a real underdog triumph possible there, but maybe not.

I love what I see of Tess's vision so far and more power to her in seeing the rest of it come to fruition. In between episodes it's great fun speculating what will happen next and how it could end. I'm sure some of my guesses will be hilariously wrong, possibly all of them!
They can always give the slaves pre-mediated chances to escape and have another round of betting going on about how far each of them manages to go. Nobody will actually escape, of course, and how can they? They are on one of the most isolated islands in the world.

Reactions: Vlahurg1

Vlahurg1

May 21, 2021
They can always give the slaves pre-mediated chances to escape and have another round of betting going on about how far each of them manages to go. Nobody will actually escape, of course, and how can they? They are on one of the most isolated islands in the world.
Very devious!! But, for that final little taste of hope before it's crushed, what if a slave stowed away in cargo he thinks is going to the mainland? Of course it's a setup and that cargo is never leaving the island. It's all the sweeter as he emerges to the laughter of his persecutors when he thought he was about to be free.

Reactions: Kxca

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Oh that was unexpected: in my dom playthrough the good sis actually..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

.. I saw no variables there but the way I'm roleplaying the MC I definitely think he should remember it for later (revenge?)

Ok now it's time to pick up where I left with the sub playthrough, this game is great :D

Last edited:

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Do you guys have any preferred personality archetypes in mind when piloting the little brother? I usually know what I want when guiding the other two siblings, but I'm really not sure what kind of character I want him to be. "Clueless kid" is an obvious choice, but since we do get choices when piloting him, I wonder what kind of other personality type would fit well in the story.

Reactions: Vlahurg1

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Do you guys have any preferred personality archetypes in mind when piloting the little brother?
I'm undecided on what I want his personality to be. Since we're 5 episodes in and he hasn't played a major role yet nor had major scenes I'm sceptical we'll have much agency about his fate from his perspective.

That being said my personal favorite story developement would be to see him get used and abused as a pawn that pledges allegiance to an opposing faction and him becoming an unwitting, myopic opponent of his siblings. There's a lot of potential for the siblings to then either stand by their brother despite that or to callously push him aside.
A clueless, naive, good-natured personality for the brother would go along nicely with that. But from the short interaction with Elena we've also seen he might not end up as a completely clueless kid.

Reactions: Vlahurg1 and ddaisy

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
On that subject to be honest if there's one thing that I don't like in the game is how for example the MC has an horse dick while the brother has the micro dick.
It somehow already marks them and limits their potential scenes\roleplay, a normal size for both would have been better

Last edited:

Vlahurg1

May 21, 2021
Do you guys have any preferred personality archetypes in mind when piloting the little brother? I usually know what I want when guiding the other two siblings, but I'm really not sure what kind of character I want him to be. "Clueless kid" is an obvious choice, but since we do get choices when piloting him, I wonder what kind of other personality type would fit well in the story.
I’m still a bit perplexed by Seth as how much of a player he is is not clear to me. Assuming he is a son of Callista then he has value to the gambit for his genes if nothing else. I like the idea of an underdog triumph for him, perhaps in a scenario where other characters have fallen by the wayside. I can think of one example from history where a man of the right bloodline was overlooked because of his physical weakness in times of bloodier intrigue, only to end up ruling. I am unsure of how much say we will get over his actions but if it’s a lot, I’d like to play him his as smart, keeping below the radar and cultivating the loyalty of Kiyomi as ideally others are taken out of play.

Vlahurg1

May 21, 2021
Veronica can change that for both of them!
Exactly! The sillier side of me wonders how things might of gone had the brothers had the reverse of their equipment. Seth would be be practically tripping over his while undressing Kane might be like unwrapping a very disappointing present!

Vlahurg1

May 21, 2021
I'm undecided on what I want his personality to be. Since we're 5 episodes in and he hasn't played a major role yet nor had major scenes I'm sceptical we'll have much agency about his fate from his perspective.

That being said my personal favorite story developement would be to see him get used and abused as a pawn that pledges allegiance to an opposing faction and him becoming an unwitting, myopic opponent of his siblings. There's a lot of potential for the siblings to then either stand by their brother despite that or to callously push him aside.
A clueless, naive, good-natured personality for the brother would go along nicely with that. But from the short interaction with Elena we've also seen he might not end up as a completely clueless kid.
I'm conflicted. One side of me wants an underdog triumph, perhaps with Seth as the last player standing. However, my Evil Dom Olivia fan side wants both the brothers completely under her control (along with everyone else!). Like you, I'm unsure of how much agency there will be for Seth and potentially he's mostly there to create moral choices for Olivia and Kane.

PGpauljp13

Jul 23, 2020
I'm conflicted. One side of me wants an underdog triumph, perhaps with Seth as the last player standing. However, my Evil Dom Olivia fan side wants both the brothers completely under her control (along with everyone else!). Like you, I'm unsure of how much agency there will be for Seth and potentially he's mostly there to create moral choices for Olivia and Kane.
The joy of this game is we can have it both ways.

Vlahurg1

May 21, 2021
The joy of this game is we can have it both ways.
Yes, this game is very much the gift that keeps on giving like that. I really appreciate the effort that goes into making all the different pathways so fun and interesting to play. Tess has so far pulled off quite the juggling act!

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Kane and Juliet will rule bend the knee and pledge yourselves to the real it couple of the Karlsson world

Reactions: Deante
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes