Vlahurg1

May 21, 2021
Unless we get the option to make the cunts watch as we burn to the ground everything they build and proceed to piss on the ashes then torture them to death, this game is not worth playing.
I don't share that specific vision (and I doubt we'll get it), but I hope there will be at least one possible ending where most of the characters are dead or wish they were, and the gambit is a failure. There are absolutely going to be some happy, possibly even romantic endings, but I do love a bloody and tragic ending as a possibility. For me, even though there's a long way to go, this game has absolutely been worth playing given the range of paths you can take, including an evil as hell version of Kane if that's suits your tastes best.

Last edited:

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
I'm not sure that I'd use those exact words, but I sure hope there's a chance for the whole gambit to fall over and it ends in blood-soaked tragedy. There are certainly going to be happier endings than that, which is fine too, but I would love to see one where it all goes to hell!
It is interesting how people can enjoy all kinds of endings. Makes me think of why, after all, we enjoy dystopias.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Depending on who wins and the path taken to get there, maybe that could happen to those that don't fall in line. I have a vision of Juliette losing everything and ending up in a convent!
Julliet is my queen my dark beauty my flower you will embrace Jullet as Your queen the king demands it or u be on ur hands and knees with pain u never felt before EMBRACE YOUR QUEEN U FUCKING WORM

Vlahurg1

May 21, 2021
Julliet is my queen my dark beauty my flower you will embrace Jullet as Your queen the king demands it or u be on ur hands and knees with pain u never felt before EMBRACE YOUR QUEEN U FUCKING WORM

Hey, I'm a fan too, but you're not thinking this through. Can you imagine what Juliette might get up to in a convent??? :giggle:

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: DoverUK25

Vlahurg1

May 21, 2021
It is interesting how people can enjoy all kinds of endings. Makes me think of why, after all, we enjoy dystopias.
I know we can expect a variety of endings and that's pretty cool. I'm even looking forward to some nice endings too, but not every gambit works out so it makes sense to me that failure is possible. And if we only have one failed gambit ending, I sincerely hope it's gloriously tragic. Let it fail with a bang, not a whimper. Tess may have very different ideas of course!

Vlahurg1

May 21, 2021
The other ending I imagined where Juliette didn't win was what Kxca and I have called Juliette's Secret Sub. In this scenario, she's lost but she's kidnapped Kane and is onboard a nuclear-armed submarine. She launches a salvo of nukes taking out all those who thwarted her before sailing into the sunset (or is that the nuclear afterglow?) and deciding what fun to have with Kane. This is definitely NOT happening in the game, but it gave us a few laughs.

Last edited:

Kxca

Aug 28, 2020
The other ending I imagined where Juliette didn't win was what Kxca and I have called Juliette's Secret Sub. In this scenario, she's lost but she's kidnapped Kane and is onboard a nuclear-armed submarine. She launches a salvo of nukes taking out all those who thwarted her before sailing into the sunset (or is that the nuclear afterglow?) and deciding what fun to have with Kane. This is definitely NOT happening in the game, but it gave us a few laughs.
Haha, people will need more context than that to understand our inside joke. But it was a fun discussion, nonetheless.

Vlahurg1

May 21, 2021
Haha, people will need more context than that to understand our inside joke. But it was a fun discussion, nonetheless.
Well one bit of context without giving too much away is that one of the other sisters can potentially have dom Kane as a secret sub in private if the right option is chosen. Juliette's idea of a secret sub just happens to be a little different and a lot more dangerous.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I am on Team Olivia, but in the unlikely event there was ever a spin-off game from KG, I'd want it to be about Juliette.
I like Olivia too. Probably only after Juliette.
My personal ranking:
Juliette
Olivia
Veronica
Alesandra
Kiyomi
Kasumi
Deliah
Sam
Dominique
Junko
I'm surprised I can remember all the names, lol