PGpauljp13

Jul 23, 2020
A common theory (and it may not be right) is the two ninjas that meet with the Gambit Queen at the temple and later at the boat are Alessandra and Veronica respectively and that they could be working together. I'm not absolutely sure about Alessandra, but the conversation in the second meeting points to Veronica for me.
They are already very close and Veronica is the tech queen,so could have safe meeting with in her office or underground lair.
Just putting this out there as an idea for others to kick around, but maybe those masks could represent groups or factions with an obvious figurehead. A couple of examples might be the gold mask representing Elena and her protégé Katsumi, and the jester mask not always representing Kiyomi, but sometimes it includes others from The Vipers too.

Alternative theories are welcome.
Sorry can't buy Kiyomi/vipers as jesters,they are no joke!

Kxca

Aug 28, 2020
Sorry can't buy Kiyomi/vipers as jesters,they are no joke!
The jester mask can be representative of the Fool arcana if you are familiar with Tarot cards. The Fool is called so not because he is an idiot but because he is yet to realize his full potential. This may not be the case at all here but the jester does not always mean jokers.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
the flame mask's proximity to seth in most of the intro screens pretty much guarantees that one is kiyomi.

Vlahurg1

May 21, 2021
the flame mask's proximity to seth in most of the intro screens pretty much guarantees that one is kiyomi.
This is one of three masks in the episode 2 screen, and one of them goes with a character we've yet to see according to Tess. The other two are plausibly the Gambit Queen and Seth, so the flame mask seems to be the best fit for the mystery character.

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
How many of u think kitty will betray Elena and what would happen if Elena did kill Kitty how will Kiyomi react will she go rogue and go against the board or do something else or nothing at all this is what makes this one of the best vn I every played no other vn have me second-guessing myself more than this I leave the mask to u guys

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
How many of u think kitty will betray Elena and what would happen if Elena did kill Kitty how will Kiyomi react will she go rogue and go against the board or do something else or nothing at all this is what makes this one of the best vn I every played no other vn have me second-guessing myself more than this I leave the mask to u guys
I really like Katsumi, so if she betrays Elena my MC's sister will 100% back her up, especially on the dominant Juliette-aligned path she's on during my latest playthrough. (and so will the submissive K3 MC who's both scared by and attracted to Kitty)

This is a bit spoilery for the Juliette route, but in terms of the likelihood of betrayal,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw, I have stopped being a patreon supporter a few months back because of some financial difficulties and I'm thinking about rejoining it - does anyone here know around which time chapter 6 might come out?

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
Elena doesn't seems the kind you betray (unless you are 100% sure that you will kill her before she has an opportunity to escape). So i would say that Kitty will never betray her.

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021

Unlocked

I am in the middle of a work off break so want to maximize my time as much as possible -- so here are the main points.
I have gone from 1744 to 1960 renders from last week. There is no doubt that having time off to work on this is massive. I really think I could pull 200 to even 250-300 renders on a great week if I had no other life, lol. I guess it is what it is...I have a few more days off right now, so want to get back to it ASAP. Please forgive the brevity. I have a huge list of things to still do, but I am also knocking them down one by one pretty quickly without a ton of distractions.
I believe if I had not had some unfortunate luck with an artist that I would be about two weeks ahead of where I am now, but I am still doing ok. I appreciate the help and patience about my Patreon issues too. I thought turning off billing was a great idea (still do) but apparently it messed up more than one dev this month.
I will have more detailed info on Test Version 0.6 in the next update. I think I will be at a certain point during that update. *fingers crossed*
I am under 10 scenes left. I have done some editing as I go, so that is decently along. Where I am behind the most are 1) music (I might leave out some for the Test Version depending where I am) and 2) testing all the permutations and paths in game with each specific save, etc. It actually takes a while to test all that because I sometimes have to go back to like 0.4 or 0.5 to find the right save to skip through to get to a specific choice flag. (I have 300 pages of saves lol) I am trying to keep it organized, but it's a lot of craziness tracking it all.
I have a few more days off, so very much staying on task...I am going to get a tiny bit of sun today and have had prepared meals for me being delivered and such, so feel very lucky for some support as I grind away. I may even get Anais around on Tuesday all day so even one fun day working with her would really be great for me!
Appreciate the patience and support as I grind along to finish 0.6!

The pics are on the next page 168 for if u got 20 pages showing as ref

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Unlocked

I am in the middle of a work off break so want to maximize my time as much as possible -- so here are the main points.
I have gone from 1744 to 1960 renders from last week. There is no doubt that having time off to work on this is massive. I really think I could pull 200 to even 250-300 renders on a great week if I had no other life, lol. I guess it is what it is...I have a few more days off right now, so want to get back to it ASAP. Please forgive the brevity. I have a huge list of things to still do, but I am also knocking them down one by one pretty quickly without a ton of distractions.
I believe if I had not had some unfortunate luck with an artist that I would be about two weeks ahead of where I am now, but I am still doing ok. I appreciate the help and patience about my Patreon issues too. I thought turning off billing was a great idea (still do) but apparently it messed up more than one dev this month.
I will have more detailed info on Test Version 0.6 in the next update. I think I will be at a certain point during that update. *fingers crossed*
I am under 10 scenes left. I have done some editing as I go, so that is decently along. Where I am behind the most are 1) music (I might leave out some for the Test Version depending where I am) and 2) testing all the permutations and paths in game with each specific save, etc. It actually takes a while to test all that because I sometimes have to go back to like 0.4 or 0.5 to find the right save to skip through to get to a specific choice flag. (I have 300 pages of saves lol) I am trying to keep it organized, but it's a lot of craziness tracking it all.
I have a few more days off, so very much staying on task...I am going to get a tiny bit of sun today and have had prepared meals for me being delivered and such, so feel very lucky for some support as I grind away. I may even get Anais around on Tuesday all day so even one fun day working with her would really be great for me!

Thanks so much for sharing this and the pics. So appreciated

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019

Unlocked

thanks for this, came on here to ask anyone if they'd heard anything

Reactions: DoverUK25

Vlahurg1

May 21, 2021
I love the potential for betrayal across the whole game and thoroughly enjoy trying to guess where Tess will take things (which can vary a lot depending on your choices). Yeah, I came here for the femdom but there is way, way more to this game than that.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
This is one of three masks in the episode 2 screen, and one of them goes with a character we've yet to see according to Tess. The other two are plausibly the Gambit Queen and Seth, so the flame mask seems to be the best fit for the mystery character.
I feel like one could make a case for red being the mystery character as well.

I know this is an unpopular opinion on a pirate forum and my opinion varies on a dev to dev basis, but could we keep the supporter posts to the supporters; at least the pics? For Tess being a generally cool dev?
The relevant stuff she makes public anyhow.
Wouldnt waste my time. Posters been asked before and has said that unless Tess herself tells them not to they will continue to post.

I could see kitty turning if it would get her further esp if she believes she can manipulate kane to get more power. Shes likely gone as high as shes gonna go with Elena.

Vlahurg1

May 21, 2021
I feel like one could make a case for red being the mystery character as well.

I could see kitty turning if it would get her further esp if she believes she can manipulate kane to get more power. Shes likely gone as high as shes gonna go with Elena.
The red mask might well be the mystery character, but given it's practically a symbol for the game it's not a bad choice for the Gambit Queen.

If Kitty has learned her lessons well from Elena, then Elena may wish to watch her own back unless she has some hold over Kitty to ensure her continued loyalty. But if it comes down to betrayal, I hope it's spectacular!

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Elena supports Olivia in order for Olivia to succeed! - And Elena's actions are aimed at achieving this.
Therefore, Olivia supporting Elena = means that Olivia supports herself!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes