Vlahurg1

May 21, 2021
I like Olivia too. Probably only after Juliette.
My personal ranking:
Juliette
Olivia
Veronica
Alesandra
Kiyomi
Kasumi
Deliah
Sam
Dominique
Junko
I'm surprised I can remember all the names, lol
No Kane? :)
I'm also fond of Kiyomi for being generally badass yet honorable, and Veronica for her brains. All the sisters are ferociously intelligent of course, but Veronica is on another level.

Reactions: NukaCola and sava75

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Karlsson's Gambit v0.5b - MultiMod Edition ( Mod Core Update )
KG_SM_Cover.jpg

In preparation for the next VN update may I present the grand debut of SanchoMod v6!

Go get you some.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features, bells, and whistles. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information, exhaustive previews, and FAQ can be found on the mod's newly updated thread OP (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Note: I still had to cutback on some of the full feature list of the new mod core due to the dev's decision to compile the VN with a 2.5yr old RenPy version. So much has been fixed and added to RenPy since then but it is what it is. Here's hoping the dev will elect to update their software to at least the latest v7.4.11

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Karlsson's Gambit v0.5b - MultiMod Edition ( Mod Core Update )
View attachment 1755643

In preparation for the next VN update may I present the grand debut of SanchoMod v6!

Go get you some.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features, bells, and whistles. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information, exhaustive previews, and FAQ can be found on the mod's newly updated thread OP (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Note: I still had to cutback on some of the full feature list of the new mod core due to the dev's decision to compile the VN with a 2.5yr old RenPy version. So much has been fixed and added to RenPy since then but it is what it is. Here's hoping the dev will elect to update their software to at least the latest v7.4.11
I kind of hope they don't update to v7.4.11 as there is a big cutoff on a lot of older machines in them updates that would cause issues for more than one or two players mid vn including the inability to even start the vn...

Thanks for your hard work though.

Reactions: sava75

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I kind of hope they don't update to v7.4.11 as there is a big cutoff on a lot of older machines in them updates that would cause issues for more than one or two players mid vn including the inability to even start the vn...

Thanks for your hard work though.
I reckon at this point it would only affect those trying to port to Atari 2600's. The latest version is used by some of the most popular titles and are even able to port cleanly to mobile. So if a phone can run it it might be time to upgrade for some. I get it though, I don't want exclusion, I want choice for all... that's why I share my personal work without condition, all exclusive to fellow members of this one site. That's just my two cents though which ain't worth much so I get it. Hope you and yours are doing well. Regards.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I reckon at this point it would only affect those trying to port to Atari 2600's. The latest version is used by some of the most popular titles and are even able to port cleanly to mobile. So if a phone can run it it might be time to upgrade for some. I get it though, I don't want exclusion, I want choice for all... that's why I share my personal work without condition, all exclusive to fellow members of this one site. That's just my two cents though which ain't worth much so I get it. Hope you and yours are doing well. Regards.
I gotcha and maybe it was a update or two ago that my laptop still can't play, I've always been the type if it ain't broke don't fix it. Regardless thanks again :)

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I like Olivia too. Probably only after Juliette.
My personal ranking:
Juliette
Olivia
Veronica
Alesandra
Kiyomi
Kasumi
Deliah
Sam
Dominique
Junko
I'm surprised I can remember all the names, lol

This is fun my list would be, well kane is 1 but rating the ladies bout to get somewhat controversial
Dominique
Olivia
Alessandra
Pat
Kasumi
Juliette
Delilah
Sam
Kiyomi
Elena
Veronica
Junko

Last edited:
Reactions: NukaCola

Vlahurg1

May 21, 2021
Who is Kane again?
LOL! That's the spirit! I'm sure you know that's the default name for the main male MC (and Olivia's brother) who starts the game in prison. If you want all your favorite female characters treat him like dirt you can, and it's no wonder you would forget his name if you want to go that way. :)

Last edited:

Vlahurg1

May 21, 2021
its a nice game i want to know when the 6th episode will come out??
A few weeks yet I think. Patreon backers are hoping for some good news this weekend about a test version release date. Once that's known, that may give a better sense of a general release date if that's not part of the weekend's news too. Someone will share the Patreon news here for sure.

Vlahurg1

May 21, 2021
This is fun my list would be, well kane is 1 but rating the ladies bout to get somewhat controversial
Dominique
Olivia
Alessandra
Pat
Kasumi
Juliette
Delilah
Sam
Kiyomi
Elena
Junko
No criticism is intended here, but I'm curious what you like about Dominique so much that she's your first choice female character.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
LOL! That's the spirit! I'm sure you know that's the default name for the main male MC (and Olivia's brother) who starts the game in prison. If you want all your favorite female characters treat him like dirt you can, and it's no wonder you would forget his name if you want to go that way. :)
I actually play the domination route. Its just that I change his name to something else at the start so I never heard about Kane the entire game.

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
I actually play the domination route. Its just that I change his name to something else at the start so I never heard about Kane the entire game.
It's interesting how I don't recall anyone having remarked they were confused as to who "Olivia" is in contrast to "Kane". Could be selective memory.

Though if true, food for thought: I wonder why this is (Olivia not getting a unique name). It might be another reflection of how certain people like to self-insert whereas clear third party characters, or those that don't fit with whomever they want to self-insert as, don't get as long of a consideration to name as someone in particular.

Might be an interesting question: When you make decisions for Kane, Seth and Olivia, what do you base their choices on? What's your preferred style of play?
I.e. Do you go with the self-insert choices or do you try to choose based on what feels most in-character? Do you include knowledge outside of that of the character? Do you aim for an out-of-character outcome (e.g. choose sub choices since you want to see sub scenes or try to get amass points with a particular character since you hope for a romantic plot), maybe even use the walkthrough outright?

I play Kane sub good leaning on first version playthroughs, mostly to see the Sub scenes first. Seth on the other hand I've consistently tried to play smart. Olivia used to get the Sub good playthroughs first. But after some episode and her dom character making a lot more sense I play her Dom good first. So full on outcome oriented choices all the way for me until I feel confident I've seen most content and a self-insert play follows.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
When you make decisions for Kane, Seth and Olivia, what do you base their choices on? What's your preferred style of play?
To answer this question. For me its a bit of both I think. I don't like femdom and I like being evil so I play both Kane and Olivia as domination evil characters. While I like being evil I still cared about people who are close to me so I choose a decision that make both Kane and Olivia have very good relationship with each other. I don't care about Seth and that black friend of Kane so all other girls can do whatever with them.

And to be more specific. I like being evil but not super cruel. Ex: My Olivia only gives light punishment to Cassandra by cutting her salary. Let the workers go at the end of police disguise trip....etc

If I made all the choices like I would do in those situations irl I am almost certain I will end up on Veronica route. And that is what happened on my 1st playthrough. On my 2nd playthrough I change some decisions to more evil just so I can end up with queen Juliette :p. While I like Dominique look the most out of all sister, her good personality is a big negative for me so she is far down on the ranking list.

Reactions: Innocience

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Just realised the last release is from october 2021 :O
Is it always the case (so many months of development)?

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Just realised the last release is from october 2021 :O
Is it always the case (so many months of development)?
Yes, I often have days/weeks where I can only spend a very limited amount of time on it, so it is what it is...running a very fast growing full time business plus involved in now about eight different business ventures, so time is at an extreme premium for me. My worst time sink that frustrates me is actually my phone (on a bad day I can average hundreds of text messages and between 30-40 calls most of which I have to ignore and get back to later). I enjoy making the game, but that other stuff is what lets me eat/live so always will be the first priority. I'm also still trying to find art help all the time. Blocked off this morning for the game and peacefully reading stuff here and listening to music as I'm loading up some renders...

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes