Kxca

Aug 28, 2020
I say we can ease off on the images? That way we still get news on where the game stands and the Patrons get something extra for their patronage. Personally, I prefer going into an update with fresh eyes- more fun that way.

Vlahurg1

May 21, 2021
Two early on on the sub route. Both with Pat.
I have no idea if ballbusting is something Tess doesn't care for or not, but I thought there might be a little more of it as it's a reasonably common femdom fetish. However, I would just like to point out that some of the incredibly spiky and viciously studded shoes Olivia and others wear are likely to cause severe long term damage if used in this way!

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2022
I wish that they'd just release a crunched version of whatever they had, then add an update later, when they finish more content.
It's been so long since I played, it will be hard to get back into character for this "Tooth and Claw" world.

Vlahurg1

May 21, 2021
I wish that they'd just release a crunched version of whatever they had, then add an update later, when they finish more content.
It's been so long since I played, it will be hard to get back into character for this "Tooth and Claw" world.
It may be there's no neat cut-off point part way through the chapter that would allow for that. It runs the risk of being very messy for some paths without that.

Besides, as Innocience wisely notes, forgetting all the details is a great reason to play again. You might even enjoy trying a path that's different to the ones you'd normally play. I know I have.

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Unlocked

Ok...I only have to say that I am getting very close to finishing a rough draft of 0.6 now -- the total number of renders is now 2275. This is officially a decent increase in size from 0.5 which was about 2150 renders.
I was a little frustrated not being finished right now, but it was pointed out to me that on Feb 27th, I had gotten to 1115 renders on my corporate memo, and now only two months later, I have doubled that amount. (doing 1100 renders in just two months) So in that context, I guess I realize I have been doing a lot!
I am doing some testing as I go along to try and mix up my workload. I am adding two scenes on the sub path after testing a lot of it, as I think it's just right to do that...but it's finally almost time for me to start playing/testing...a LOT. This has been a hard update for me as I kind of have been mostly solo and on my own given no fault of anyone in particular, but I lost a key helper at the start of this month and that kind of tweaked my speed a little.
Even so, I am getting pretty close. I am seriously going to address this in 0.7 by trying to finally build a professional team that I can count on moving forward...but for 0.6, I am just trying to sprint to the finish line and get it done.
Here are the steps I will take with preparing Test Version, which will be the first one that comes out:
1) I am first sending it to 3 people to test.
2) Basic feedback...while they are doing that, I will be trying to test/edit myself on my end too to make sure all paths make sense, nasty render/dialogue problems. My biggest worry on this is always that I don't connect a prior choice or a scene is missed because of a bad code (I am awful at coding, definitely not an engineer/coder type) or something. This is for me the hardest and most time consuming part as I kind of make flowcharts to make sure things kind of connect properly.
3) Will start trying to add music as I go too...
4) Release Test Version 0.6 -- ask for feedback. Work on correcting identified render mistakes (I usually change about 5% of images) and checking writing/music, etc.
I appreciate the patience everyone -- I know I'm not a full time dev that can go super fast, but I promise I am working really, really, hard to try and get this out ASAP. I definitely will need about 2-3 days just to sleep when this is over!
I sincerely appreciate each and every one of you!
So I'm going to sleep a bit, but back on this soon :)

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes