Private YO

Jul 6, 2022
You all have very good points, and I agree Callista groomed her and seemingly cleared all obstacles for Olivia, giving her the red carpet treatment to the throne (I just can’t see how Calista would think the Karlson’s would just roll over and accept it though). I guess it falls down to my belief in if it’s too good to be true, it isn’t…plus I highly dislike silver/gold spooners…so I’ll have fun with a sadistic Olivia, and see where the cards fall.

Also At the beginning, Kane does say it was a setup to get him and jake into jail. So Kane actually didn't commit any crime willingly.

So it is not fair for Karlson sisters to take Oliva to the high table with red-carpet and planned to get Kane to the slave system by catching him in the crime that he did not commit.

If there is no way Olivia get to the lower level as Slave just like Kane. I would say Developers view of the game is unjustified.
or
may be dev should have introduced at some point that Karlson sisters never had Male executive equal their level or Z rank employee level or above, since their father. And due to what they had to go through Alexander Karlsons methods the sisters. They came to mentality that they never wanted Kane (who is obviously male) to go to the higher rank just like they wanted Olivia to be.

So they made a setup to make it look like Kane committed a crime and then put him in jail and then taken as slave level anything in K rank category, not the Z rank.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Not really, Kanes going through the system to prove that he can raise through it like Alexander did. Olivias basically a vessel for the "perfect" baby if shes chosen by Kane. They serve two entirely different purposes

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Don Sucio

Gamer8n8

Apr 28, 2017
Also At the beginning, Kane does say it was a setup to get him and jake into jail. So Kane actually didn't commit any crime willingly.

So it is not fair for Karlson sisters to take Oliva to the high table with red-carpet and planned to get Kane to the slave system by catching him in the crime that he did not commit.

If there is no way Olivia get to the lower level as Slave just like Kane. I would say Developers view of the game is unjustified.
or
may be dev should have introduced at some point that Karlson sisters never had Male executive equal their level or Z rank employee level or above, since their father. And due to what they had to go through Alexander Karlsons methods the sisters. They came to mentality that they never wanted Kane (who is obviously male) to go to the higher rank just like they wanted Olivia to be.

So they made a setup to make it look like Kane committed a crime and then put him in jail and then taken as slave level anything in K rank category, not the Z rank.
Uh, Olivia z Alexander's blood, Kane is not .. there is a big difference. Also, Kane Olivia and Seth all vetted for some time and may be they decided Kane needs to be tested and Olivia can step right in to be an executive or they wanna test her for something else we don't know yet !! The sisters were pushed by Alexander to get stronger in his own methods. Olivia z raised by callista in a different way, and may be callista didn't even need to push her .. we don't know the full story yet ! In one scene Gambit queen said 'Ironically Olivia probably is best equipped for the world at the start' .. what does that mean ? Olivia may simply be the best of all of em. She is the one.

Kane z still the key player though due to everything involved with Gambit. So, a lot depend on him. That's what I am most interested in, to see Olivia face off with Kane. But Since we playing both Olivia and Kane we can explore/control different routes.

Reactions: Drunkz

Private YO

Jul 6, 2022
Uh, Olivia z Alexander's blood, Kane is not .. there is a big difference. Also, Kane Olivia and Seth all vetted for some time and may be they decided Kane needs to be tested and Olivia can step right in to be an executive or they wanna test her for something else we don't know yet !! The sisters were pushed by Alexander to get stronger in his own methods. Olivia z raised by callista in a different way, and may be callista didn't even need to push her .. we don't know the full story yet ! In one scene Gambit queen said 'Ironically Olivia probably is best equipped for the world at the start' .. what does that mean ? Olivia may simply be the best of all of em. She is the one.

Kane z still the key player though due to everything involved with Gambit. So, a lot depend on him. That's what I am most interested in, to see Olivia face off with Kane. But Since we playing both Olivia and Kane we can explore/control different routes.
I agree with you at two points.
Kane is not a Karlson and We dont know how the full story will turn out.

But hey Iam all here for the story. And I love how the Dev progresses the story so far.

One point I want to make is Callista is the reason for the Karlson grp to even exist right. All its functions and techs. And also we were never shown what Alexander Karlson put his Daughters to go thorugh, comparing to Kane.

If Alexander Karlson's Daughters sits at Z rank because of what they had gone through that still only justifies Kanes progess.
not Olivia's.

She just came out of nowhere and sits at the throne room. just because she's Karlson is not takable.
All Im saying is If there is no option to make Olivia from Z4 rank to slave with or without Kane rising to Z rank category in the future. The game will lose the finishing touch.

Reactions: Jstforme

Gamer8n8

Apr 28, 2017
I think Karlsson group wz founded by em three, Alexander Callista n Elena ! It's something to do with de kock group too, we don't know yet. Yes, Callista is the phenomenon.

The sisters, It's not like they were raised as slaves, they were tested by Brutal man Alexander. They had their privileges growing up. That's also one key point in the game, to raise Olivia Kane Seth away from there, from him. We don't know d full story yet.

I understand what you are saying, but you cant say olivia dont deserve to be in that position. she is the best of em is what game been hinting all through in most of the paths. It's not Olivia's fault anyway. As I said before, they also were vetted and accordingly placed in the respective roles. And also, the sisters are the board members now, Olivia isn't yet.

Yes, Olivia can't be a complete slave like Kane in some path, in d end .. I think (we don't know though) ! It's cuz it's how their characters are designed. You can't say, Kane got a slave path so Olivia gotta have one too. Again we don't know so much of a story yet !! There are some sub points for Olivia in one path, let's see how it affect her !

Reactions: Real Kreten

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
any news on the update?
A week ago a guy said that it would most likely be released in mid-April, but I don't know if that information is reliable. If you ask me, I think it's logical to wait for the update in the middle as well, since at the beginning it was going to come out in March and in theory it was almost finished, so it would have to be in April.

Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
I have that playthrough saved as well and is one of my favorites...but reasoning still stands that Olivia has had to do nothing for what she has. The Gambit is structured in a way to prove worth before taking the throne...suffering and doling out suffering is Ying and yang to the Carlson's, the Ying for Olivia has yet to be seen/happen.
Oh i hope she does, her MC brother will not be so nice if he has more power than she :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Reactions: Don Sucio

sub steve

Mar 30, 2023
Iam quite new to Adult games and this forum, this being my first post. So I dont know if this, is a game for more advanced players, but I almost gave up playing. Im sub in real life, so obviously took the sub path and its just the same thing over and over. I spend my time licking pussy and shoes, while trying to avoid being FUTA or losing my tongue. I dont believe a word anyone says even my supposed sister. I learned more reading this forum, than I did playing the game. I didnt know Olivia wasnt my sister, although, after being told how good I am compared to other subs and even saving someones life I still got demoted to K3, I kind of lost interest and quickly skipped to the current end.
I would of give up there, but apparently, theres an update about to be released. This game could really do, with a heres the story so far and the gameplay needs a few hints, just to keep you interested. I mean if the game continues, with more of the same I will just give up. I know you are all enjoying playing it, but I dont see why. What am I missing?, unless your all on the Dom path.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk and Azure Sun

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Iam quite new to Adult games and this forum, this being my first post. So I dont know if this, is a game for more advanced players, but I almost gave up playing. Im sub in real life, so obviously took the sub path and its just the same thing over and over. I spend my time licking pussy and shoes, while trying to avoid being FUTA or losing my tongue. I dont believe a word anyone says even my supposed sister. I learned more reading this forum, than I did playing the game. I didnt know Olivia wasnt my sister, although, after being told how good I am compared to other subs and even saving someones life I still got demoted to K3, I kind of lost interest and quickly skipped to the current end.
I would of give up there, but apparently, theres an update about to be released. This game could really do, with a heres the story so far and the gameplay needs a few hints, just to keep you interested. I mean if the game continues, with more of the same I will just give up. I know you are all enjoying playing it, but I dont see why. What am I missing?, unless your all on the Dom path.
I couldn't tell you friend, I have several saved, including the sub path and I have enjoyed it like the most. If it is true that perhaps it is not a game that I would recommend playing as soon as you enter the world of xxx games, but it is one of the best on the forum. The answer: it may just not work for you, maybe look for something else?

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
You're not wrong on several points, as I'm someone who plays this game for the sub routes as well. The content can get really repetitive really fast, and without a walkthrough of some kind (luckily I snagged the 'Multi-Mod' linked in the OP, which really helped), you could be missing a huge amount of scenes and never know it. That's the weakness of games with many different branches depending on choices, like this, though some would argue that's exactly what makes it fun (I'm more of the 'one playthrough, see all' side of the spectrum, but I liked the game regardless, it's just a style choice).

When asking whether or not this is considered a more advanced game in the adult game genre, I would argue yes, simply due to the fact that there are many adult games that are linear and much smaller that might be better to dip your toes in. This game is complicated and lengthy and, while not necessarily rocket science, can feel overwhelming. My suggestion would be to put this one on the backburner (you can 'Watch' the thread in the upper right corner, or bookmark the first post, just so that you can keep up with updates), and use the tag search function to browse for more games you'd be interested in that aren't necessarily so long/repetitive-at-times.

honkyfifteen

Jan 14, 2020
I would suggest to play with Sancho's mod. This game follows a pretty complex structure of multiple protags, multiple paths and a ton of variables which affect your playthrough. Sancho's mod does a good job of explaining the choices and how will they affect your playthrough. So get that and you might enjoy the game.
i dont know about sub path, so probably someone else can comment on that, but the dom path is pretty enjoyable.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
A week ago a guy said that it would most likely be released in mid-April, but I don't know if that information is reliable. If you ask me, I think it's logical to wait for the update in the middle as well, since at the beginning it was going to come out in March and in theory it was almost finished, so it would have to be in April.
From June to April,Woow. Looks like blockbuster movie making time.

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Public post just dropped! There are some CGs on Patreon too.

Public Post (Rough Version Renders/Dialogue done!)

Hi everyone!
I am just making a public post this time because I am currently rendering a final batch of images. When that is done later today, I will officially be done with a very rough version of all dialogue and renders, which is a big step to move towards editing.
Just non-adult previews because it's a public post, haha! Sorry if any are repeats, just randomly picking them from main game image folder. I got like six images "deleted" from being able to post even though they are definitely not adult shots so the screener is a bit tough, heh.
The rough total of all renders (I honestly haven't counted yet because I am moving three more batches of images into the final game files tonight) will be approximately 3,900 to 4,000 renders. I have done about 55 animations, but I will end up using about 20-25+ in the end. (I typically throw away some animations and renders/dialogue) My editing usually cuts down dialogue (too wordy) quite a bit, and I often correct about 3-5% of renders but more often towards 3%. So 3% of say 3900 might be about 120ish or so.
I'm going to sleep for like 16 hours!! today and veg and then Monday move towards the editing phase. So what does that entail? Patrons have already seen this, but it helps to be clear for everyone:
1. Editing dialogue, renders, and animated files so they work well together.
2. Inserting music for each scene and then see that everything seems to work well.
3. The hardest part I save for last -- I have to play test every single path, code flag (choices), and make sure everything works perfectly. I often end up "playing" the game over 50 times which does take a while. I usually do 2-3 full playthroughs at normal speed as I check everything more carefully early, and then in later ones I fly through dialogue and tend to check for saves/paths, etc.
The Test Version will come out first. It is important to note that this version will be missing three minor scenes that are not critical, but I am adding them after to the Final Version. This version is designed to let higher tier people enjoy the game, but also hopefully help weed out any problems I may have missed. I usually will also add a closing scene afterwards too.
Another big note is that I am trying to "close" the game with Episode 7 and make a new "game" with Episode 8 moving forward so it's like a separate season/set like some other games have done. Because of this, I am not sure how the saves will work on the Test Version which will not have coded this change formally in the game. But I am going to ask some way smarter people than I about this kind of thing.
Episode 8 -- which is very big on outline/paper -- will be split into smaller chunks like 1,500 renders or so. The size of Episode 7 was simply too big to manage properly, and Episode 5 (which was more towards 2k renders) was closer to the sweet spot of overall management of the game for me as a dev just keeping track of everything. I am also going to try and release something every 4 months (3 times a year) as a metric/goal but it always depends on my free time which flows up and down at weird times.
I'll add more this week as move further along, but it's finally getting towards the release...whew! I sincerely appreciate the patience and support, especially as I have recovered...I know a few can read between the lines more than I write.
Have a great April everyone!

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
From June to April,Woow. Looks like blockbuster movie making time.
It's been a big delay, but hey, if that helps the game go well and with a decent duration I agree. It will surely come out by April 15 at the latest, or at least that's what I calculate.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I am also going to try and release something every 4 months (3 times a year) as a metric/goal but it always depends on my free time which flows up and down at weird times.
I like the idea of having more updates a year, although my fear is that these are too short and know little, although it is logical that they are short, less development time less content (obvious).

Yotanbamix

Apr 2, 2022
I really wonder what made Tess think she could release Episode 7 in January. When she said that, she still had over 1000 renders to finish (it seems she added a lot of scenes), dialogues to write, editing to do, music to insert, and 2-3 full playthroughs to play, and then testing with the patreons.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I really wonder what made Tess think she could release Episode 7 in January. When she said that, she still had over 1000 renders to finish (it seems she added a lot of scenes), dialogues to write, editing to do, music to insert, and 2-3 full playthroughs to play, and then testing with the patreons.
Sometimes things don't go as planned, either it was complicated on a personal level or she miscalculated the launch time, it's hard to know ‍♂

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
It's most likely that because she had more time she added/changed more things, it's something that happen a lot in creative work when thing that you didn't expected happen and you end up pushing back your project

Halalidin

Jul 31, 2020
Public post just dropped! There are some CGs on Patreon too.

Public Post (Rough Version Renders/Dialogue done!)

Hi everyone!
I am just making a public post this time because I am currently rendering a final batch of images. When that is done later today, I will officially be done with a very rough version of all dialogue and renders, which is a big step to move towards editing.
Just non-adult previews because it's a public post, haha! Sorry if any are repeats, just randomly picking them from main game image folder. I got like six images "deleted" from being able to post even though they are definitely not adult shots so the screener is a bit tough, heh.
The rough total of all renders (I honestly haven't counted yet because I am moving three more batches of images into the final game files tonight) will be approximately 3,900 to 4,000 renders. I have done about 55 animations, but I will end up using about 20-25+ in the end. (I typically throw away some animations and renders/dialogue) My editing usually cuts down dialogue (too wordy) quite a bit, and I often correct about 3-5% of renders but more often towards 3%. So 3% of say 3900 might be about 120ish or so.
I'm going to sleep for like 16 hours!! today and veg and then Monday move towards the editing phase. So what does that entail? Patrons have already seen this, but it helps to be clear for everyone:
1. Editing dialogue, renders, and animated files so they work well together.
2. Inserting music for each scene and then see that everything seems to work well.
3. The hardest part I save for last -- I have to play test every single path, code flag (choices), and make sure everything works perfectly. I often end up "playing" the game over 50 times which does take a while. I usually do 2-3 full playthroughs at normal speed as I check everything more carefully early, and then in later ones I fly through dialogue and tend to check for saves/paths, etc.
The Test Version will come out first. It is important to note that this version will be missing three minor scenes that are not critical, but I am adding them after to the Final Version. This version is designed to let higher tier people enjoy the game, but also hopefully help weed out any problems I may have missed. I usually will also add a closing scene afterwards too.
Another big note is that I am trying to "close" the game with Episode 7 and make a new "game" with Episode 8 moving forward so it's like a separate season/set like some other games have done. Because of this, I am not sure how the saves will work on the Test Version which will not have coded this change formally in the game. But I am going to ask some way smarter people than I about this kind of thing.
Episode 8 -- which is very big on outline/paper -- will be split into smaller chunks like 1,500 renders or so. The size of Episode 7 was simply too big to manage properly, and Episode 5 (which was more towards 2k renders) was closer to the sweet spot of overall management of the game for me as a dev just keeping track of everything. I am also going to try and release something every 4 months (3 times a year) as a metric/goal but it always depends on my free time which flows up and down at weird times.
I'll add more this week as move further along, but it's finally getting towards the release...whew! I sincerely appreciate the patience and support, especially as I have recovered...I know a few can read between the lines more than I write.
Have a great April everyone!
Kane's bro has some sick kicks in the preview photos lmao

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes