Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
1) Option 1:

A -- Players already with 0.7FinalA will be able to insert the files called (I will link them in pinned post) KGS1_export.rpy and script07kg.rpy in the game folder. (you should see some font files and an images.rpa file in correct spot, it's under the game folder )

B -- After doing this, players should load their Episode 7 saves a bit BEFORE the mask scenes but near the end. Play through normally until you reach the new "mask" screen.

C -- At the mask, you will be prompted to save one of eight slots (it will start at Slot 1 automatically) as an import save for Episode 8. Save here, and you can name the save as well.

D - Probably not needed, but maybe wise to just play through the outro/end of Episode 7 to make sure everything will work ok for Episode 8.

E -- You can repeat this process seven more times from saves in 7 leading to mask for EIGHT total import saves that will be available in Episode 8 when you click "Start" in the new episode.

F -- When satisfied with your import saves, you can rest and wait for the next episode!

NOTE: If you ever need to go back and try another path from 7, you can still go back and load a new playthrough and overwrite one of the eight slots on the mask screen if you have used them all.

New mega links are coming soon
Can we put this archives now in our game folder or not yet? Just to be sure ando not mess it up

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
I think i´m doing something wrong, i can´t download the files you put here, so i simply move them into my game folder, but obviously it´s not well.
It might be because you are using wt mod. Try a fresh install without the mod

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
It might be because you are using wt mod. Try a fresh install without the mod
I haven´t got any mod in the game, it´s the vanilla version. I put it like that. Now my problem is when i try to save the game:

C -- At the mask, you will be prompted to save one of eight slots (it will start at Slot 1 automatically) as an import save for Episode 8. Save here, and you can name the save as well.

I don´t see any new save mask, its the same , and when i´m going to save nothing change, it´s like always :unsure::oops:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
1) Option 1:

A -- Players already with 0.7FinalA will be able to insert the files called (I will link them in pinned post) KGS1_export.rpy and script07kg.rpy in the game folder. (you should see some font files and an images.rpa file in correct spot, it's under the game folder )

B -- After doing this, players should load their Episode 7 saves a bit BEFORE the mask scenes but near the end. Play through normally until you reach the new "mask" screen.

D - Probably not needed, but maybe wise to just play through the outro/end of Episode 7 to make sure everything will work ok for Episode 8.

E -- You can repeat this process seven more times from saves in 7 leading to mask for EIGHT total import saves that will be available in Episode 8 when you click "Start" in the new episode.

F -- When satisfied with your import saves, you can rest and wait for the next episode!

NOTE: If you ever need to go back and try another path from 7, you can still go back and load a new playthrough and overwrite one of the eight slots on the mask screen if you have used them all.

New mega links are coming soon. Do a fresh install of the game if you are using the WT mod
Very very interesting turn of events.

Thanks for letting me know in the other thread bud.

I can see from the new export file that the dev team took my advice at the bottom of my post here and went the correct multi-persistent route. That's best if it's coded correctly.

I'll see about getting it sorted for the mod after a bit, I'm knee-deep in another project at the moment.

The other file is the new update scripts so I'll have to port the mod code over to it. The export file is likely good on it's own.

They should have supplied the RPA file instead of just the RPYs separately, as now save file loads could be an issue for folks in the future (the save/load pointers are hard-coded by RenPy in the compiled code file, not the plain RPY scripts).

Regards.

Last edited:

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
I haven´t got any mod in the game, it´s the vanilla version. I put it like that. Now my problem is when i try to save the game:

I don´t see any new save mask, its the same , and when i´m going to save nothing change, it´s like always :unsure::oops:
I just waiting for the full 7b download then I post all the 7bfinlal links to Cirelc

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

Once you put those two standard scripts in and run the VN, RenPy will create two new compiled files with the same names (since the dev team didn't simply supply a new "scripts.rpa" file which would have been much better and the preferred method). Those two new files are not in your pic bud. They will end in ".rpyc"

Reactions: Don Sucio

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod for v0.7b will be ready in just a bit...

Be prepared to get you some
KG SM B04b01.jpg KG SM B04b02.jpg KG SM B04b03.jpg KG SM B04b04.jpg KG SM B04b05.jpg

It's ported correctly with the full scripts, not the single patches which might cause some problems. Thanks to DoverUK25 for the collaboration and insuring we're all on the right path here. Give me a few minutes please.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Once you put those two standard scripts in and run the VN, RenPy will create two new compiled files with the same names (since the dev team didn't simply supply a new "scripts.rpa" file which would have been much better and the preferred method). Those two new files are not in your pic bud. They will end in ".rpyc"
I can´t get it right, i always have problems with this type of informatic issues, i´m not good in this area so... :LOL: . I,m going to wait to the 0.7b final, do it in this version and that it´s, it´s more lazy but is the way i understand what i´m doing :ROFLMAO:. Thanks for your answer .

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Karlsson's Gambit - MultiMod Edition (Season 1 Finale, Episode 7 v0.7a Final Update)
View attachment 2593877
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

IMPORTANT!: Please read the post here regarding Season 1 save export/import.
You've been warned, don't cry to me later.​
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Links in mod's OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

Changlelog: See the mod's FAQ for details

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well

A special thanks to the over one thousand folks who DL'd and gave feedback as needed on last night's public Pre-Release.
I appreciate the civil and thoughtful feedback, sincerely.​

- Sancho
SanchoMod Update (v0.7b Final)
KG_SM_Cover.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

Links in mod's OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.
KG SM B04b01.jpg KG SM B04b02.jpg KG SM B04b03.jpg
You folks make sure to thank DoverUK25 for hooking me up. He did us all a solid here. Thanks brother, sincerely.

Note: To be very clear - This mod update is installable in either v0.7a (making it v0.7b) or directly in v0.7b

Changlelog:
  • Incorporated the dev's fix (which I feel I recommended in the post linked above) for save exports.
  • Incorporated the latest grammatical and male MC naming bug fixes from the dev team.
  • Minor aesthetic tweaks as I felt necessary.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well

Last edited:

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
For the Android version you need to download and install the Apk file and then you need to add the archive.rpa to /Documents/Willis747/game directory.

APK
- - - -

archive.rpa
- - - -

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: 3EyeRaven
4.40 star(s) 146 Votes