Katsumi Kuromiya

Kiyomi Kuromiya

Chanel

Delilah DeKock

Nadia DeKock

Claudia von Reinach

Celeste von Reinach

Doctor Eloise Chastain

Nurse Maria Reyes (she's still alive if you chose that path!)

Erica (K2 Viper Guard)

Taylor (primary W2 Pod Trainer)

Mia (sweet assistant)

Desdemona (cruel assistant)

Mercy (K1 guard)

Samantha

Patricia

Chloe (K4 member of Pod W2 - only room for two so picked higher ranked ones for now)

Angelica (K4 member of Pod W2 - same reason

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stan5851

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I just download the 0.7B Final and saves my parties, in the mask screen appears a message that says "your data has been saved" or something like that, is there any possibility to see those saves? I want to be sure that i did it right.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
KarlssonsGambit-0.7b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Final results from the first poll

Dominique Karlsson

Juliette Karlsson

Veronica Karlsson

Alessandra Karlsson

Astrid Karlsson

Elena Caspari

Yvette du Bellay

Katsumi Kuromiya

Kiyomi Kuromiya

Chanel

Delilah DeKock

Nadia DeKock

Claudia von Reinach

Celeste von Reinach

Doctor Eloise Chastain

Nurse Maria Reyes (she's still alive if you chose that path!)

Erica (K2 Viper Guard)

Taylor (primary W2 Pod Trainer)

Mia (sweet assistant)

Desdemona (cruel assistant)

Mercy (K1 guard)

Samantha

Patricia

Chloe (K4 member of Pod W2 - only room for two so picked higher ranked ones for now)

Angelica (K4 member of Pod W2 - same reason
Please remind me what the 1st vote was about. If I'm not confused, you posted the interim results of the vote (not too long ago), which was about choosing the best friend for training the W2 pod girls for the Kane dom route and Olivia was definitely in it (1st place by the number of votes), here I don't see Olivia at all. (but it is possible that I misunderstood the essence of the vote, the description was not too transparent to me) :unsure:

Last edited:

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Please remind me what the 1st vote was about. If I'm not confused, you posted the interim results of the vote (not too long ago), which was about choosing the best friend for training the W2 pod girls for the Kane dom route and Olivia was definitely in it (1st place by the number of votes), here I don't see Olivia at all. (but it is possible that I misunderstood the essence of the vote, the description was not too transparent to me) :unsure:
That the other poll I post the results for that one soon

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Second Poll final Results

Kane Solo Dom (no females assist him)

Olivia Karlsson (start of missing females I can see from prior poll)

Scarlett

Junko

Sonya

Raven

Alyssa (let me know if I missed even more, possibly I did)

Chloe

Angelica (start of W2 females)

Kelly

Amy

Samantha

Mercy

Delilah

Erica

Doctor Chastain

Desdemona

Amy

Taylor

Dominique

Veronica

Alessandra

Astrid

Juliette

Phoebe

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Olivia is the best possible assistant for Kane (dom), I agree with the results 100%. Raven is certainly good, as is Melanie from Fashion Business Desdemona or the other girls, but Olivia is too sweet fruit that the Dom players still can't pluck.Tess is left with a simple question to ask her patrons - "do you want an equal (at least) sexual relationship between Kane (Dom) and Olivia?", and now we know exactly what the result of that poll will be, he-he).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Don Sucio

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Official Compressed
MEGA - - - -
I believe something is wrong with these "officially" compressed files. I'm not sure who compressed them but I'm getting inundated with folks that say the mod doesn't work with the compressed version. DoverUK25 or anyone else can shed some light on the origin of this "official" compressed so that I can collaborate with them to see what's broken. It's likely a packaging issue as that's what many newer folks that attempt compressing games mess up. I can all but guarantee that this "official compressed" wasn't even checked by the dev team as it likely has nothing but loose scripts in it and not the proper archived scripts (RPA extensions).

As far as I know the mod works dandy on uncompressed as that's where I got the v0.7b scripts from (please confirm DoverUK25).

Thanks in advance and regards.

Reactions: Cirelc

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
I believe something is wrong with these "officially" compressed files. I'm not sure who compressed them but I'm getting inundated with folks that say the mod doesn't work with the compressed version. DoverUK25 or anyone else can shed some light on the origin of this "official" compressed so that I can collaborate with them to see what's broken. It's likely a packaging issue as that's what many newer folks that attempt compressing games mess up. I can all but guarantee that this "official compressed" wasn't even checked by the dev team as it likely has nothing but loose scripts in it and not the proper archived scripts (RPA extensions).

As far as I know the mod works dandy on uncompressed as that's where I got the v0.7b scripts from (please confirm DoverUK25).

Thanks in advance and regards.
It should be the compressed version from her patreon page. But lets wait what DoverUK25 has to say about it.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It should be the compressed version from her patreon page. But lets wait what DoverUK25 has to say about it.
I understand that bud... I'm not calling anyone out.. yet, and certainly not you. What I think might be the issue here is the dev team had some third-party compress it for them but the dev team didn't check it. I think (still needs to be confirmed) that the compressed is not retail packaged correctly and borked. It's a quality control issue from the little info I've gathered so far from folks in the mod's thread. This whole v0.7 release has been jinxed tbh. I'm slowly DLing the "official" compressed myself in case I can get it before anyone replies and can verify. If my hunch is correct then someone needs to whisper in Tess's ear as the quality control of a retail product is slipping very fast with this release... but again, I don't want to get ahead of myself here. I'm a man of innocent until proven guilty and that only via actual evidence.

But my hunches are generally spot on. Thanks for the reply, we'll all know soon enough and can start sorting this little mess out yet again.

Reactions: Cirelc and Stan5851
4.40 star(s) 146 Votes