WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
I tell ya, if Evil Maria from Moving Down by MironY joined forces with Evil Olivia from Karlsson's Gambit by TessSadist they would create the best organization ever!! These 2 worlds & women are so similar =D

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I tell ya, if Evil Maria from Moving Down by MironY joined forces with Evil Olivia from Karlsson's Gambit by TessSadist they would create the best organization ever!! These 2 worlds & women are so similar =D
Interesting list for femdom games you have, i´m going to try some of them. What game you recommend me play first?

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
Interesting list for femdom games you have, i´m going to try some of them. What game you recommend me play first?
If you liked Karlsson's Gambit then i recommend trying Moving Down first (it's completed with 8 different endings). Just note it may seem slow at first as it all plays out as a loving relationship at the beginning but quickly descends into Femdom Chaos based on your choices. I loved how it changes so much depending on your playstyle. Also note there's toilet slavery which has scat as well so is pretty hardcore. The killing and violence is similar to Karlsson's Gambit as well.

Anyway i don't particularly want to big-up another developer's game in someone else's thread so i'll leave it as that but if these 2 developers did a project together it would be so interesting. They have very similar mindsets xD

луна

Aug 24, 2021
is there any torrent link to download or some other way because I don't want to download compressed version due to quality problem, when I try to download from given links some are dead and some stops the download in half way I don't know why so is there any other way

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Well, to be fair Don Sucio did say 'September' so considering it's now August you are indeed correct to assume it will be next month. =O

HOWEVER as also mentioned it could be later if delayed. o_O
That´s right, i trust in the launch for September, but if Tess finish doing more than 1.500 renders then maybe could be in October. But i still thinking in September .

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
Tess is usually off on her estimate by around a month or so, but with this chapter being broken into three parts she might hit her target

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Can you actually get alessandra as a sponsor?
i have tried a few playtroughs but never got the option, or is it a sub route only thing?

somebody enlight me plz :)
Walkthrough sez you can get it in chapter 6 but only
Code:
if subk5 or alessandra_scale <= 3:
So some sort of submission to Alessandra is required.

And even if you get the sponsorship it's possible to lose it again in chapter 7, if Kane is not willing to be shared with others as well.

Reactions: ju1zzed

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Can you actually get alessandra as a sponsor?
i have tried a few playtroughs but never got the option, or is it a sub route only thing?

somebody enlight me plz :)
Only in the secretsub path (where you call her Goddess).
You can get it by rising to k5 early on in the sub path or choosing to message her feet & confirming your submissive intentions on the dom path.

Reactions: ju1zzed

Zenith_11

Dec 26, 2021
I can't wait for more content with Juliette, Alessandra, & Dominique. I do hope that there's more content for Dom Evil path in the next update. So far I've heard the sub path has more content. It'd be fun to go for a full dom sadist walkthrough with the MC.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes