DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Hey guys, just letting you know I will be doing a poll when the test version gets released to see if you want the test version or just the final verson or both. After the 1st of Sept, I will be playing Starfield, but I will still check if the game gets released but 7th, I will be too busy getting shit face for my 30th bday 8th hungover. The 9th onwards should be fine.

Reactions: Don Sucio

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Hey guys, just letting you know I will be doing a poll when the test version gets released to see if you want the test version or just the final verson or both. After the 1st of Sept, I will be playing Starfield, but I will still check if the game gets released but 7th, I will be too busy getting shit face for my 30th bday 8th hungover. The 9th onwards should be fine.
See you in space :coffee:
1692805686918.png

Reactions: DoverUK25

Remo007

Jan 27, 2023
Hope next episode might be focused on the MC and Olivia sex relationship and how doctor manipulated the MC to serve olivia. I finished the game but that particular storyline still awaits.... Screenshot (68).png

Reactions: Don Sucio

Remo007

Jan 27, 2023
any talk about there being a very 'bad' K1 ending option in this episode?
I finished both full sub end and evil dom end
in the end of fully sub mode finally you licked olivia's pussy and always humilated by all the womens i don't like sub mode i just explored....

Last edited:

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Hope next episode might be focused on the MC and Olivia sex relationship and how doctor manipulated the MC to serve olivia. I finished the game but that particular storyline still awaits.... View attachment 2880444
I hope the same,we are getting some winks here and there but this story advance slowly, in the last chapter Olivia let be clear that she want experiment sexual stuff with Mc , and i wait the next chapter dealt with this.

Reactions: Remo007

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
What are your thoughts about the labyrinth we see in the final of sub route?

I was thinking that maybe would be something like the film "The Maze Runner" but i doubt there will be monster inside :LOL: . maybe some tests or something that can make the slaves get food or water for their survival? :unsure:

And i was thinking about the nex sex scene between Olivia and Mc , do you think guys we will see something in the next chapter? I hope so but being realistic i doubt the maze scene will be shorter, probably it takes the big part of the chapter, at least in sub route, in dom route our Mc can be more time with Olivia.

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
So what are the chances that we will have a real Dom route with Juliette instead of a romance route, if I am on Dom route with some character I would like it be a dom instead of it being on her terms or even mutual terms.

Also in general is Dom route a real one or is it fake one, just for adding the tag to hook the other audience's attention?

By a fake one, I mean that he gets to dominate the mistresses's slaves or at best some softer mistresses but he never gets to dominate the top brass and vice versa for the real one.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes