ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
Is MC the only one to screw the LI or there is someone else in Dom route?
only you, but its implied that the girls have some fun with other "piglets" too.

I can't wait for more content with Juliette, Alessandra, & Dominique. I do hope that there's more content for Dom Evil path in the next update. So far I've heard the sub path has more content. It'd be fun to go for a full dom sadist walkthrough with the MC.
i rly hope we get some action with olivia at some point :love:

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
So far I've heard the sub path has more content.
More kink content, yes. The dev is femdom oriented irl as explained in the op. So the game so far is mostly femdom in sub route with (vanilla) fucking real men(mc) in the dom route.
As the game goes on however there's more kink stuff on the dom route as the dev gets more experienced in creating them i guess.
A story element that goes along nicely with this is that MC started as a lowly prisoner. As he gains more power, more opportunities to dom should present themselves hopefully.
The next chapter should have some dom content with the female pod & sone evil content with the gameshow, with those crossing over hopefully.

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
Implied means? How many girls? And what's their relation with the mc?
its implied in the dialogue that the main girls have fun with the slaves, but its not shown rly, only some licking and stuff.
about their relation with the mc i dont want to speculate at this point.

More kink content, yes. The dev is femdom oriented irl as explained in the op. So the game so far is mostly femdom in sub route with (vanilla) fucking real men(mc) in the dom route.
As the game goes on however there's more kink stuff on the dom route as the dev gets more experienced in creating them i guess.
A story element that goes along nicely with this is that MC started as a lowly prisoner. As he gains more power, more opportunities to dom should present themselves hopefully.
The next chapter should have some dom content with the female pod & sone evil content with the gameshow, with those crossing over hopefully.
Tess did an amazing job here, i didnt play the sub route, probably never will, but man she gave us degenerates something great here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stan5851

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
you can also get alessandras sponsorship later on if you do the gameshow and please her. But that path isnt completed in the game yet

Reactions: ju1zzed

depeche mode

Jul 4, 2023
The celeste-thad content fucking sucks. Or you just cuck the poor fuck or not. I dont want to see him getting a fucking foot job. This and the entire sister plot are making me this close on just dropping the entire game

Reactions: S3F0

Zenith_11

Dec 26, 2021
Also hoping for more Olivia content for the dom route which I haven't really seen any yet. More Juliette and Celeste content too. The yacht scene with Juliette was one of my favorite scenes! :)

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
My fav girl is the one Seth gets in this game (kaomi I think!) Couldn't he have gotten another one, less interesting? Like the original one who was also a slave once. I don't really remember the names.
I like this game so much, that's why it bothers me so much too!
----
Anyway, to the point of this post. Is this scene in the game? I just noticed it now, but have no memory of it at all. The picture was uploaded at the year of 2020, but fairly sure I haven't seen it. If it is in the game, please tell / remind me how and where.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/06/1878197_e6mafe10.jpg

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Is this scene in the game?
Looks like Ep6 k4- Oliv Good end. However, not sure if you need a good aligned Oliv or if it was one of the scenes that play out almost identical independent of alignment. Scene is called "subthroneend" and splits into "mafg" and "mafe" based on oliv alignment and Seth decision.

Reactions: John Bon Clay
Dec 28, 2022
Be great to see Veronica come up with a miniaturisation device in a sub plot where the MC/slaves becomes a plaything 6 inch dildo for Jane and she shares him with all the girls. Femdom/Giantess goes hand in hand. Anyone else want to second that?
How to get this I played many time but not reaching this secne

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Looks like Ep6 k4- Oliv Good end. However, not sure if you need a good aligned Oliv or if it was one of the scenes that play out almost identical independent of alignment. Scene is called "subthroneend" and splits into "mafg" and "mafe" based on oliv alignment and Seth decision.
Thank you very much, I have lots of replaying to do it seems :)

amorousa

Sep 20, 2021
Good game, but I really really wish it wasn't two person perspective and the incesty bits really turn me off.

Bobbylee69

Nov 19, 2020
Just finished episode 2.
Not really a femdom person, but I found the game to be really interesting. Writing is gripping, there's some mystery, and I like the renders!

Reactions: shitass1001
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes