Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
We don´t have any news about launch right? I suposse many people here are playing Starfield, this is a little dead :LOL:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Apparently, the release date of the update will be postponed. Force majeure, but it's not that bad, data recovery work is going on. As they say, shit happens. So it's a good time to close old gaming debts (or open new ones by starting to play Star...).

Mistress Tess

31.08.2023 8:08
Minor update as I grind away:

1) This is not a small deal to me at all, but after two days of hard work, I have managed to recover the entire Episode 8 script and have just merged my new script file (I wrote about 100 new renders in two scenes so far this week as I couldn't render quite yet) with the old, and now it's all back whole to one big Episode 8 file again. The current script is roughly 4,300 lines which is about right as to where I am, and as a reference, Episode 7 with about 4,300 renders was roughly 16,500 lines of code. So it feels about right, and have double checked everything.

I want to thank my emergency team channel here on Discord of Mistress Anais Mistress Phoebe Wills747 Edge070 Noneya666 James for ALL of their help and sage advice, especially as I was very very distraught when this happened.

2) I have still not recovered my Daz assets and some renders from about 11 days of prior work (this is about 80-90 renders and the sub poll harsh renders I had got to 34 out of 40, the 15 I released on Patreon is all I have left as renders but no duf files which are the saved Daz files for edits, etc.) I am currently rebuilding as I go, a slave of mine has about 250GB of assets and I had about 330 GB so trying to figure out how to transfer the files somehow but I am going back to my old purchases on Daz and Renderosity and going to redownload some tonight and most tomorrow I hope.

3) This same slave has most of the character dufs and I have some I saved from about a year ago so between us, I think we are pretty solid with some catch up to do. (I was most worried about this and the script because they are more creative/unique stuff versus assets and renders which I can re-download and re-do)

4) Just throwing one random pic, this is just a personal favorite for me in real life (although I cannot find a good sushi/rice asset that looks how I want) so just throwing it out there.
5) More later I hope.
e8etale26.jpg

Mistress Tess (yesterday)

I have updated Patreon, it is a bit long but I wanted to cover what happened with my crisis with data/computer. I will try in the next 1-2 weeks give a more game focused overview of everything/big picture, but for now I'm still in hardcore recovery mode. Thanks all! (some previews here, some were recovery shots, a few will not been by almost anyone, and...yeah, just enjoy heh...crap gotta fix one already lol
prev22.jpg prev23_n.jpg prev24_n.jpg prev25.jpg prev26.jpg
prev27.jpg prev28.jpg prev29.jpg prev30.jpg prev32.jpg

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Apparently, the release date of the update will be postponed. Force majeure, but it's not that bad, data recovery work is going on. As they say, shit happens. So it's a good time to close old gaming debts (or open new ones by starting to play Star...).

Mistress Tess

31.08.2023 8:08
Minor update as I grind away:

1) This is not a small deal to me at all, but after two days of hard work, I have managed to recover the entire Episode 8 script and have just merged my new script file (I wrote about 100 new renders in two scenes so far this week as I couldn't render quite yet) with the old, and now it's all back whole to one big Episode 8 file again. The current script is roughly 4,300 lines which is about right as to where I am, and as a reference, Episode 7 with about 4,300 renders was roughly 16,500 lines of code. So it feels about right, and have double checked everything.

I want to thank my emergency team channel here on Discord of Mistress Anais Mistress Phoebe Wills747 Edge070 Noneya666 James for ALL of their help and sage advice, especially as I was very very distraught when this happened.

2) I have still not recovered my Daz assets and some renders from about 11 days of prior work (this is about 80-90 renders and the sub poll harsh renders I had got to 34 out of 40, the 15 I released on Patreon is all I have left as renders but no duf files which are the saved Daz files for edits, etc.) I am currently rebuilding as I go, a slave of mine has about 250GB of assets and I had about 330 GB so trying to figure out how to transfer the files somehow but I am going back to my old purchases on Daz and Renderosity and going to redownload some tonight and most tomorrow I hope.

3) This same slave has most of the character dufs and I have some I saved from about a year ago so between us, I think we are pretty solid with some catch up to do. (I was most worried about this and the script because they are more creative/unique stuff versus assets and renders which I can re-download and re-do)

4) Just throwing one random pic, this is just a personal favorite for me in real life (although I cannot find a good sushi/rice asset that looks how I want) so just throwing it out there.
5) More later I hope.
View attachment 2902979

Mistress Tess (yesterday)

I have updated Patreon, it is a bit long but I wanted to cover what happened with my crisis with data/computer. I will try in the next 1-2 weeks give a more game focused overview of everything/big picture, but for now I'm still in hardcore recovery mode. Thanks all! (some previews here, some were recovery shots, a few will not been by almost anyone, and...yeah, just enjoy heh...crap gotta fix one already lol
View attachment 2902980 View attachment 2902981 View attachment 2902986 View attachment 2902988 View attachment 2902989
View attachment 2902990 View attachment 2902991 View attachment 2902992 View attachment 2902993 View attachment 2902994
I was worried that the next chapter wouldn't have lewd scenes between Olivia and Mc, but seeing the previews maybe we can get something. I hope Tess gives us some advanced sex scenes between these two, at least on the dom path, where nothing has happened yet. We'll see if we see something like that or if Tess decides to move it to the next chapter.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I was worried that the next chapter wouldn't have lewd scenes between Olivia and Mc, but seeing the previews maybe we can get something. I hope Tess gives us some advanced sex scenes between these two, at least on the dom path, where nothing has happened yet. We'll see if we see something like that or if Tess decides to move it to the next chapter.
I share your concern and look forward to the MC+Olivia scene on the Dom track. I don't know if the sex scene will be in this chapter or the next, but at least we have this (from Tess's discord channel, 06/25/2023)
academy16c_n.jpg academy19c_n.jpg academy21c_n.jpg Academy29_n.jpg academy31c_n.jpg
This at least shows that Olivia has gotten even closer, which is a new level, up until now there was nothing explicit between them except for the moment when MC Dom wiped her naked body with a towel in Ch7. So even if that's all it's going to be, it's another step towards direct physical contact between MC and Olivia. At least I really hope so.

Last edited:

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I share your concern and look forward to the MC+Olivia scene on the Dom track. I don't know if the sex scene will be in this chapter or the next, but at least we have this (from Tess's discord channel , 06/25/2023)
View attachment 2903031 View attachment 2903034 View attachment 2903035 View attachment 2903036 View attachment 2903037
This at least shows that Olivia has gotten even closer, which is a new level, up until now there was nothing explicit between them except for the moment when MC Dom wiped her naked body with a towel in Ch7. So even if that's all it's going to be, it's another step towards direct physical contact between MC and Olivia. At least I really hope so.
It´s strange to see Olivia with glasses :LOL: ,i prefer her without them. But yes, step by step our Mc´s are getting together and if is not in this chapter we should see them in the next (y)

Reactions: Stan5851

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I share your concern and look forward to the MC+Olivia scene on the Dom track. I don't know if the sex scene will be in this chapter or the next, but at least we have this (from Tess's discord channel, 06/25/2023)
View attachment 2903031 View attachment 2903034 View attachment 2903035 View attachment 2903036 View attachment 2903037
Im interested in seeing why hes whipping his assistant. well that and why shes rocking glasses

Im hoping for some more pod time. Still havent figured out which pod girl i want to make my pod goddess

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Those pictures are bonus ones for patreon stuff. Won't be in the game !!
Tess wrote that these images were published as a result of another poll for a Dom players. I'm not a patron of the game, so I can't say anything definitive on the options for this vote, but from what I know, poll aren't created for no reason. So Tess was wondering what patrons playing the Dom route wanted. The trend of Kane and Olivia getting closer together was well established in Ep7, and Tess doesn't do anything for nothing.

So even if there's nothing like the scene depicted, I'm still willing to bet that we'll see something more intimate between Olivia and Kane in Ch8 (in pt1 or 2). Maybe not full-blown sex, but something close to it, like a blow job or mutual foreplay.

Reactions: Don Sucio

Gamer8n8

Apr 28, 2017
Tess wrote that these images were published as a result of another poll for a Dom players. I'm not a patron of the game, so I can't say anything definitive on the options for this vote, but from what I know, poll aren't created for no reason. So Tess was wondering what patrons playing the Dom route wanted. The trend of Kane and Olivia getting closer together was well established in Ep7, and Tess doesn't do anything for nothing.

So even if there's nothing like the scene depicted, I'm still willing to bet that we'll see something more intimate between Olivia and Kane in Ch8 (in pt1 or 2). Maybe not full-blown sex, but something close to it, like a blow job or mutual foreplay.
We will definitely see em scenes, going forward .. Tess been building it up since last few episodes. Kane Olivia together like, as in 'love' and also like as 'mistress and her obedient slave' gonna be couple of many paths i think !

Gamer8n8

Apr 28, 2017
The picture above with Elena are in the game .. So there will definitely be some steamy scenes between em in the next episode !

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021

I´m okey with only a blowjob fo the next chapter or that type fo stuff, their are getting close slowly and if they have sex in the chapter 8 maybe it´s a little hurried on when their relation is being buildind step by step. Anyway i really hope at least a blowjob or something like that in the dom path,it´s time... about sub path they are more advance and i awaits too something more extreme bewteen these two.

But i still thinking may be this happens in the second part of chapter 8, i hope i´m wrong but maybe Tess make the situation in the first part and ejecute it in the second, like a chapter of a tv series where director create the plot but this begins in the next chapter.

Reactions: Stan5851
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes