Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
There is no way we get sex with mc and Olivia yet. That is at least on dom path we probably are one episode out still and maybe more depending on how much alone time they get. With how it ended with Elena on dom path she learned in a shocking twist to her that Calista (Kane's Mother) & her long ago once bff is very much still alive and very well see how much she has been behind the scenes pulling strings of her own. I think also Calista has far more ways of effecting the whole Gambit, at least more than Elena has or will along with Veronica has and is working with Calista behind the scenes for quite some time. Veronica has a relationship with both them but not the same. Calista and Veronica have met in secret from the beginning we learned and there is a bigger connection to them then we know just yet but if had to pick Calista is who veronica sides with it seems.
Either way I see and think this is where Elena will begin to see the bigger picture now that Kane will become the highest position of power and doesn't need Olivia to do so and he can make his own choice which sister he wants to be the mother of his children to create the heir desired in will. It plainly says if he shows he is what is required than he shall have be given control and Elena knows this. I think she will really start to push for the 2 to become an actual couple and team up if you play the the good dom path. Elena secretly knows with Veronica and Yvette it shows but I can say Calista surely 100% knows this and ALL the true things to win the Gambit so Elena will be all for making sure Olivia is with him now even more than she already was cause if she was set in motion a plan to have them together but Im sure she thought Olivia would have the more say so and power which also she would think she was beyond the reach as well to do as she pleased than the moment she saw Calista is very much alive she instantly knew her plans were shit and over right then and she is gonna have to rethink the plans she had cause in that moment she also realised she will have someone who was around and molded Olivia to the woman she is like she has said a few times and now she is there so Elena will doubt what little bonding she has had Olivia and think she will pick Calista over her for help or anything that she would have originally may have went to Elena but not now or will she?. She may need to actually understand and think more about getting closer to mc and try to form more of a bond and try and help more like what she has done so far but now she will give Kane more info and really try to form a friendly relationship or who knows maybe she does more cause she is a milf and will fuck to keep herself safe. She knows he is moving in the direction he needs to and he is truly the one with all the potential to become the sole strongest player and yes even more than any one of the Karlsson sisters since no matter what they do they have to HAVE KANE/mc be apart of whatever they try to do but from all we have seen and learned so far on dom path and other info from others they learn only through sub path the path to power goes through mc ONLY making him if on dom path and once the mc in game learns what he doesn't know just yet but when he does who will be the smartest and best bet to work with or take as ya baby momma cause that is a must for us and then making sure you have the right women behind you and loyal starting that off already Calista once is known alive and the one who knows all along Veronica who is and will back a dominant Kane cause I think we see more between her and mc next update and them getting even closer with her helping him key info just like Calista will soon I think as well and those 2 are the 2 best chances for anyone to win the gambit and take full control with having the info we have and not only 2 of the main with soon to come long lost daddy I am betting which will then make 3 original founders and

At least I hope the game keeps heading in this direction and don't go like it is if on the sub routes cause if playing the dom path this is one of the best games you can ever play hands down. I think the sub paths are just for the fun of playing to play for sexual and kink reasons with no real care how it shapes up ending but if on the dom path the endings are gonna be huge to really put the cap on either A TRUE FANTASTIC GAME AND STORY THAT EVERYONE SHOULD PLAY AND SEE HOW POWER AND MONEY MAKE PEOPLE AND WHO CAN BE THE ONES STRONG ENOUGH TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT FOR ALL NOT JUST THE RICH AND INSANE THAT THINK THEY WILL ALWYS DO WHATEVER AND GET AWAY WITH IT BUT TIME ALWAYS WILL COME FOR YA ALONG WITH IT IS KARMA AND KARMA ALWAYS TAKES WHAT IT WANTS! Can't wait to see how it keeps shaping up....

Elena_KG_sig.gif Hazel_tcsv-sig.gif Erynn_sexxxyass_sig.gif

Last edited:

agelastos

Feb 7, 2020
<snip>
SEE HOW POWER AND MONEY MAKE PEOPLE AND WHO CAN BE THE ONES STRONG ENOUGH TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT FOR ALL NOT JUST THE RICH AND INSANE THAT THINK THEY WILL ALWYS DO WHATEVER AND GET AWAY WITH IT BUT TIME ALWAYS WILL COME FOR YA ALONG WITH IT IS KARMA AND KARMA ALWAYS TAKES WHAT IT WANTS!
A few things:

1. Yikes! That is one impenetrable wall of text. My eyes hurt just from looking at it. Please, change the font size and/or add some paragraph breaks.

2. Karma isn't some cosmic retribution system. It doesn't overthrow tyrants. It doesn't punish, it instructs. It is about moral causality, yes, but it's supposed to work by transforming the agent. I don't claim to be an expert on karma (nor do I believe in it), but this is my understanding of it: If you do good acts, you become a good person and your ability to experience happiness increases (maybe people will appreciate you more because of your kindness, or maybe virtue is its own reward). If you do bad acts, you become a bad person and your ability to experience happiness decreases (this might manifest as guilt, shame, an inability to ever fill that black hole of desire in the pit of your stomach, or w/e).
And, of course, karma is also supposed to affect what you will be reborn as (and if you will be reborn at all).

3. Tess seems to be a fan of the Marquis de Sade (IIRC, Juliette Karlsson is named after the character Juliette from the books Justine and Juliette by de Sade), and that makes me think that there won't be any "karmic" comeuppance for the "rich and insane" in the end. If you haven't read Justine, it's basically all about the idea that the pursuit of virtue will only lead to pain and misfortune. Throughout the novel, all good acts are punished and all "evil" acts are rewarded.
While I don't think characters on the good/dom path will be punished just for being good (as long as they're smart about it), I also don't think there will be an ending where the downtrodden masses rise up and overthrow their oppressors once and for all. Or, at least I hope there won't be an ending like that.

Last edited:

Rhino3333

Nov 5, 2018
There is no way we get sex with mc and Olivia yet. That is at least on dom path we probably are one episode out still and maybe more depending on how much alone time they get. With how it ended with Elena on dom path she learned in a shocking twist to her that Calista (Kane's Mother) & her long ago once bff is very much still alive and very well see how much she has been behind the scenes pulling strings of her own. I think also Calista has far more ways of effecting the whole Gambit, at least more than Elena has or will along with Veronica has and is working with Calista behind the scenes for quite some time. Veronica has a relationship with both them but not the same. Calista and Veronica have met in secret from the beginning we learned and there is a bigger connection to them then we know just yet but if had to pick Calista is who veronica sides with it seems.
Either way I see and think this is where Elena will begin to see the bigger picture now that Kane will become the highest position of power and doesn't need Olivia to do so and he can make his own choice which sister he wants to be the mother of his children to create the heir desired in will. It plainly says if he shows he is what is required than he shall have be given control and Elena knows this. I think she will really start to push for the 2 to become an actual couple and team up if you play the the good dom path. Elena secretly knows with Veronica and Yvette it shows but I can say Calista surely 100% knows this and ALL the true things to win the Gambit so Elena will be all for making sure Olivia is with him now even more than she already was cause if she was set in motion a plan to have them together but Im sure she thought Olivia would have the more say so and power which also she would think she was beyond the reach as well to do as she pleased than the moment she saw Calista is very much alive she instantly knew her plans were shit and over right then and she is gonna have to rethink the plans she had cause in that moment she also realised she will have someone who was around and molded Olivia to the woman she is like she has said a few times and now she is there so Elena will doubt what little bonding she has had Olivia and think she will pick Calista over her for help or anything that she would have originally may have went to Elena but not now or will she?. She may need to actually understand and think more about getting closer to mc and try to form more of a bond and try and help more like what she has done so far but now she will give Kane more info and really try to form a friendly relationship or who knows maybe she does more cause she is a milf and will fuck to keep herself safe. She knows he is moving in the direction he needs to and he is truly the one with all the potential to become the sole strongest player and yes even more than any one of the Karlsson sisters since no matter what they do they have to HAVE KANE/mc be apart of whatever they try to do but from all we have seen and learned so far on dom path and other info from others they learn only through sub path the path to power goes through mc ONLY making him if on dom path and once the mc in game learns what he doesn't know just yet but when he does who will be the smartest and best bet to work with or take as ya baby momma cause that is a must for us and then making sure you have the right women behind you and loyal starting that off already Calista once is known alive and the one who knows all along Veronica who is and will back a dominant Kane cause I think we see more between her and mc next update and them getting even closer with her helping him key info just like Calista will soon I think as well and those 2 are the 2 best chances for anyone to win the gambit and take full control with having the info we have and not only 2 of the main with soon to come long lost daddy I am betting which will then make 3 original founders and

At least I hope the game keeps heading in this direction and don't go like it is if on the sub routes cause if playing the dom path this is one of the best games you can ever play hands down. I think the sub paths are just for the fun of playing to play for sexual and kink reasons with no real care how it shapes up ending but if on the dom path the endings are gonna be huge to really put the cap on either A TRUE FANTASTIC GAME AND STORY THAT EVERYONE SHOULD PLAY AND SEE HOW POWER AND MONEY MAKE PEOPLE AND WHO CAN BE THE ONES STRONG ENOUGH TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT FOR ALL NOT JUST THE RICH AND INSANE THAT THINK THEY WILL ALWYS DO WHATEVER AND GET AWAY WITH IT BUT TIME ALWAYS WILL COME FOR YA ALONG WITH IT IS KARMA AND KARMA ALWAYS TAKES WHAT IT WANTS! Can't wait to see how it keeps shaping up....

View attachment 2906300 View attachment 2906302 View attachment 2906306
What is this font.......

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
A few things:

1. Yikes! That is one impenetrable wall of text. My eyes hurt just from looking at it. Please, change the font size and/or add some paragraph breaks.

2. Karma isn't some cosmic retribution system. It doesn't overthrow tyrants. It doesn't punish, it instructs. It is about moral causality, yes, but it's supposed to work by transforming the agent. I don't claim to be an expert on karma (nor do I believe in it), but this is my understanding of it: If you do good acts, you become a good person and your ability to experience happiness increases (maybe people will appreciate you more because of your kindness, or maybe virtue is its own reward). If you do bad acts, you become a bad person and your ability to experience happiness decreases (this might manifest as guilt, shame, an inability to ever fill that black hole of desire in the pit of your stomach, or w/e).
And, of course, karma is also supposed to affect what you will be reborn as (and if you will be reborn at all).

3. Tess seems to be a fan of the Marquis de Sade (IIRC, Juliette Karlsson is named after the character Juliette from the books Justine and Juliette by de Sade), and that makes me think that there won't be any "karmic" comeuppance for the "rich and insane" in the end. If you haven't read Justine, it's basically all about the idea that the pursuit of virtue will only lead to pain and misfortune. Throughout the novel, all good acts are punished and all "evil" acts are rewarded.
While I don't think characters on the good/dom path will be punished just for being good (as long as they're smart about it), I also don't think there will be an ending where the downtrodden masses rise up and overthrow their oppressors once and for all. Or, at least I hope there won't be an ending like that.
Theres definitely a revolution about to happen so Id imagine that'll be one of the endings. Likely on the good kane path

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
I'm not leaving those four bitches to anyone. I'm waiting for the MC to kill them personally.
Killing the Veronica bitch is key to the revolution.
She's the most dangerous of all those bitches.

I will build my own empire in the shadow of the revolution.
A new world where masters are slaves and slaves are masters.

Even without such an ending, I will still be satisfied because everyone in the game can be killed except one person.
I'll kill everyone, even if it gets Mc killed.

fM5278Y.gif

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I'm not leaving those four bitches to anyone. I'm waiting for the MC to kill them personally.
Killing the Veronica bitch is key to the revolution.
She's the most dangerous of all those bitches.

I will build my own empire in the shadow of the revolution.
A new world where masters are slaves and slaves are masters.

Even without such an ending, I will still be satisfied because everyone in the game can be killed except one person.
I'll kill everyone, even if it gets Mc killed.

View attachment 2907988
Not sure that will be an option but I like your thinking...

Reactions: risky0

agelastos

Feb 7, 2020
Theres definitely a revolution about to happen so Id imagine that'll be one of the endings. Likely on the good kane path
In that case, I hope that it's stamped out. Or has the same effect as most of the "successful" revolutions in real life: the oppressed become the oppressors and nothing really changes (except that the State becomes even more powerful). No unicorns and rainbows, please!

Last edited:
Reactions: Don Sucio

dal7moc

Sep 12, 2022
In that case, I hope that it's stamped out. Or has the same effect as most of the "successful" revolutions in real life: the oppressed become the oppressors and nothing really changes (except that the State becomes even more powerful). No unicorns and rainbows, please!
The writing up to this point suggests that Tess isn't that simple - fortunately. And to add to this. While I think some turmoil will ensue I doubt it's a revolution. This is a struggle between two houses - and at least one has a master plan installed (the gambit). But it won't be to get equality of the genders imho.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I don´t know if "revolution" is the correct word, we know there was a revolution but it was sofocated and we know the responsibles are dead or in prision again (Kawane if i remember good his name). We know could be more revolutions in the future so i assume they have a plan and their security has improve, and some of the sisters aren´t very diplomatic, like Juliette or Dominique and i very sure they prefer die before surrender or run away

The sisters have the guards, the weapons and of course the brain of Veronica and her experiments... so i don´t think a revolution could win, unless our Mc works for the revolution triumph in the shadows when he obatins power...

Anyway i would accept one of the finals could be the revolution winning but i prefer choose other where i´m in the charge of everything with the sisters near to me.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
The writing up to this point suggests that Tess isn't that simple - fortunately. And to add to this. While I think some turmoil will ensue I doubt it's a revolution. This is a struggle between two houses - and at least one has a master plan installed (the gambit). But it won't be to get equality of the genders imho.
Not gender, class. We've seen several characters hinting at one up to this point.
I don´t know if "revolution" is the correct word, we know there was a revolution but it was sofocated and we know the responsibles are dead or in prision again (Kawane if i remember good his name). We know could be more revolutions in the future so i assume they have a plan and their security has improve, and some of the sisters aren´t very diplomatic, like Juliette or Dominique and i very sure they prefer die before surrender or run away

The sisters have the guards, the weapons and of course the brain of Veronica and her experiments... so i don´t think a revolution could win, unless our Mc works for the revolution triumph in the shadows when he obatins power...

Anyway i would accept one of the finals could be the revolution winning but i prefer choose other where i´m in the charge of everything with the sisters near to me.
There are people from both sides working together on something big. Otherwise that meeting between junko otto and kane was a waste of time. The opportunity to build a relationship with kwame would also fell small. While we likely wont see the revolution on most branches, I do think that on the good path a revolution ending is possible, might be possible on a bad dominique path too but that wont be good for Kane.

Last edited:

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
A few things:

I made it about halfway through that book and some of the "evil" people do get their comeuppance, but it is only by the hand of a more evil person, so there is that.

agelastos

Feb 7, 2020
I made it about halfway through that book and some of the "evil" people do get their comeuppance, but it is only by the hand of a more evil person, so there is that.
Haha! I don't remember that. Maybe you read a different version than I did. There are a few, and they differ quite a bit. Hell, the original version didn't even have any proper porn scenes.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
hi mate
What percentage of the gameplay of this game belongs to the female protagonist?
Will it focus on the female protagonist in the future?
In the vast majority of cases, you will be controlling a male МС. This is true for the Dom routes (Good or Evil). I haven't gone through the Sub routes, so I don't know exactly how things work there. Based on what players have written here, there are more scenes with Olivia (the second MC) on the sub track, but I don't know who the player will control in those moments - Kane or Olivia directly.

In any case, it's Kane who is at the center of the game's narrative, so more often than not, he's the one you'll be controlling, not Olivia and certainly not Seth (the third MC). And no, I don't think the focus will shift in favor of playing as the female protagonist in the later chapters of the game. Kane will still be in charge (regardless of whether he dominates others or submits to women).

Last edited:

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
In the vast majority of cases, you will be controlling a male МС. This is true for the Dom routes (Good or Evil). I haven't gone through the Sub routes, so I don't know exactly how things work there. Based on what players have written here, there are more scenes with Olivia (the second MC) on the sub track, but I don't know who the player will control in those moments - Kane or Olivia directly.

In any case, it's Kane who is at the center of the game's narrative, so more often than not, he's the one you'll be controlling, not Olivia and certainly not Seth (the third MC). And no, I don't think the focus will shift in favor of playing as the female protagonist in the later chapters of the game. Kane will still be in charge (regardless of whether he dominates others or submits to women).
When we are the female protagonist, can we fuck other men other than MC?
Of course, it doesn't have the cheating and ntr tags, but when the MC changes, maybe they won't put these tags (I'm not sure).

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
When we are the female protagonist, can we fuck other men other than MC?
The female player character (Olivia) can have sexually charged BDSM scenes with other men but to the best of my recollection no outright penetrative sex scenes with any men so far.

As Stan says, on the dom paths the male player character (Kane) takes up most of the screen time but you still have some scenes with/as Olivia, making choices on her behalf. On the sub paths she is more to the fore, and sometimes she is the one deciding what happens to Kane.

The game will presumably continue to focus on both Olivia and Kane for a while still, with occasional excursions to the third character (Seth).

Of course, it doesn't have the cheating and ntr tags, but when the MC changes, maybe they won't put these tags (I'm not sure).
None of the player characters are in a relationship (well, not that kind of relationship) that we know of, so those tags don't apply.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stan5851
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes