Atricock

Apr 16, 2023
for the touch of your lips, dear​
but much more for the touch of your whips, dear​
You can raise welts​
Like nobody else​
As we dance to the Masochism Tango​
Well that work for a masochist but not me.

jarisius

Mar 11, 2021
currently my only sponsor is lady mistress juliette karlsson. am i too sadistic for alessandra? because i am only k9 and she didnt say anything about promoting me to the board

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
currently my only sponsor is lady mistress juliette karlsson. am i too sadistic for alessandra? because i am only k9 and she didnt say anything about promoting me to the board
Read the eps walkthroughs, look for posts in this thread ( by the tag "Alessandra".) Well this is all shown in the game itself, of course. In a nutshell, Alessandra is not interested in a "full-fledged" MC Dom. She needs a dominant in public (i.e. your Kane needs to appear to be one so as not to embarrass Alessandra in front of other powerful women), but at the same time Kane needs to be completely submissive in her private bedroom. If you're willing to offer her that, she'll support you. Well, or you can just fuck her like players on pure maledom track do. And you still have time to replay this game several times.You might be able to find a better combination of allies than just Juliette.

Last edited:
Reactions: jarisius
Sep 14, 2023
Read the eps walkthroughs, look for posts in this thread ( by the tag "Alessandra".) Well this is all shown in the game itself, of course. In a nutshell, Alessandra is not interested in a "full-fledged" MC Dom. She needs a dominant in public (i.e. your Kane needs to appear to be one so as not to embarrass Alessandra in front of other powerful women), but at the same time Kane needs to be completely submissive in her private bedroom. If you're willing to offer her that, she'll support you. Well, or you can just fuck her like players on pure maledom track do. And you still have time to replay this game several times.You might be able to find a better combination of allies than just Juliette.
It's been a hot minute since I last played so I might be misremembering, but I believe that as long as you're not a murderous psychopath like Juliette, and you're willing to help Alessandra with her more fucked up kinks (like cucking that guy who gets locked up in a cage by his Fiancé) she's down to sponsor you, I don't think you need to be submissive at all.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
It's been a hot minute since I last played so I might be misremembering, but I believe that as long as you're not a murderous psychopath like Juliette, and you're willing to help Alessandra with her more fucked up kinks (like cucking that guy who gets locked up in a cage by his Fiancé) she's down to sponsor you, I don't think you need to be submissive at all.
I want to eventually break Alessandra so that she becomes subservient to Kane. But I don't know if that can be done, because Alessandra isn't one of those characters whose personality the player can change the to suit him relatively easily. As for sponsorship, her friend's boyfriend has nothing to do with it, here is 2nd condition of sponsorship is that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So perhaps we should separate Alessandra's sponsorship and love relationship with her. In her case, it's not synonymous. At this point, the only condition of sponsorship that would guarantee the development of a love relationship with her is the already mentioned mandatory submission of Kane to her in the bedroom and his ostentatious dominance outside the bedroom. Personally, I don't need a relationship with her at that price, nor do I need her sponsorship. It's enough for me to fuck her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

jarisius

Mar 11, 2021
well, i am a murderous psychopath like Mistress Juliette. I guess I will have only her support for now.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Im quite the murderous psycopath like juliette and I have alessandras sponsorship as long as you agree to her requests, she's down

Reactions: jarisius

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I want to eventually break Alessandra so that she becomes subservient to Kane. But I don't know if that can be done, because Alessandra isn't one of those characters whose personality the player can change the to suit him relatively easily. ...
Technically spoken :
This game is a Visual Novel, so you can break only those characters for whom that kind of individual "broken character" content has been written/rendered/implemented. Best see the walkthrough for currently available content for each character (or just read the python script.) (It does not depend on what you want but what is implemented.)

It would be different if this game would be kind of a simulation where NPCs have general features including a general dom and sub behaviour and you would just have to overcome her stats to dom her.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Technically spoken :
This game is a Visual Novel, so you can break only those characters for whom that kind of individual "broken character" content has been written/rendered/implemented. Best see the walkthrough for currently available content for each character (or just read the python script.) (It does not depend on what you want but what is implemented.)

It would be different if this game would be kind of a simulation where NPCs have general features including a general dom and sub behaviour and you would just have to overcome her stats to dom her.
Don't be the nerd who was bitten by Captain Obvious. ;) Everyone already understands what I meant and is well aware of how exactly (and most importantly by whom) freedom of action is determined in this game.

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
Guys, i have over 10 different routes to pick up from. I hope i rememeber what was what when i jump back in :ROFLMAO:

1 horrible route where i'm a sick fuck and dominate everyone which i hate but still want to see what happens and the rest are just various degrees of me being a sub. From Bitch to super Bitch. Can't wait to see the lower K ranks. Mid K ranks look great too and the good dom/secret sub route looks amazing. Gosh, so much to look forward to. What an amazing Dev.

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
I discovered this game by happenstance. Downloaded it out of curiosity, since it was so highly rated. Played it as a survival dystopian game. Ended-up K9 (i cheated only for the blind test) and am now hooked!
I think she is making us wait, because the one playing as subs will enjoy the waiting, and squirming, and to punish the one whom dare playing as males' dom. ;)

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I discovered this game by happenstance. Downloaded it out of curiosity, since it was so highly rated. Played it as a survival dystopian game. Ended-up K9 (i cheated only for the blind test) and am now hooked!
I think she is making us wait, because the one playing as subs will enjoy the waiting, and squirming, and to punish the one whom dare playing as males' dom. ;)
I'm very happy for you and for K9's accomplishment, but about your last sentence I'll allow myself to disagree. I don't think we need to look for a conspiracy theory where there isn't one. Tess had some of the data on her work computers corrupted, hence the delay. As for "sub" players, Tess does not separate dom and sub players and treats both groups as respectfully as possible. We were able to see this on more than one occasion.

When something went wrong, Tess sincerely apologized to everyone, even waiving the subscription fee for her patrons. And she always conducts herself with the utmost decorum and courtesy, so she's never had any "let them endure and dutifully wait for a new update because they're sub players" moments. She's a wise enough woman not to act like a teenager playing "cruel mistress". :)

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
here3r the drubky mionkkeybn matew texte me vbake cue i ned a shite whe ru mtwe u where suporso be out font but al I is ufo little gnen tits want to do bad stf to mt qrss ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr my rear end idsam on fire fuk myty arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg shit why is rhter a brown patch in my undies

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
here3r the drubky mionkkeybn matew texte me vbake cue i ned a shite whe ru mtwe u where suporso be out font but al I is ufo little gnen tits want to do bad stf to mt qrss ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr my rear end idsam on fire fuk myty arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg shit why is rhter a brown patch in my undies

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
so the interesting thing is that she said bodies will start dropping this episode or the next? Technically the nurse is probs dead if you arent on the veronica path, but any guesses as to who has death in their near future?

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
I'm very happy for you and for K9's accomplishment, but about your last sentence I'll allow myself to disagree. I don't think we need to look for a conspiracy theory where there isn't one. Tess had some of the data on her work computers corrupted, hence the delay. As for "sub" players, Tess does not separate dom and sub players and treats both groups as respectfully as possible. We were able to see this on more than one occasion.

When something went wrong, Tess sincerely apologized to everyone, even waiving the subscription fee for her patrons. And she always conducts herself with the utmost decorum and courtesy, so she's never had any "let them endure and dutifully wait for a new update because they're sub players" moments. She's a wise enough woman not to act like a teenager playing "cruel mistress". :)
I know, i read about her soft and hardware misadventures, and was quite impress about how a self declared sadist behave in such kind and civil manner (BDSM is something i played at in a very soft way, not something i'm attracted to as a way of life).
My post was a humorous reaction to what other people wrote, and about what the game is about... By which i mean, that those whom enjoyed playing the sub route should enjoy grovelling a little bit more to see what she has in store for them.
And those, like me, whom ended-up as K9, should keep focus, since she lefts us in a cliffhanger. Are we to be demoted? Promoted? A survival game indeed! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I know, i read about her soft and hardware misadventures, and was quite impress about how a self declared sadist behave in such kind and civil manner (BDSM is something i played at in a very soft way, not something i'm attracted to as a way of life).
My post was a humorous reaction to what other people wrote, and about what the game is about... By which i mean, that those whom enjoyed playing the sub route should enjoy grovelling a little bit more to see what she has in store for them.
Thanks for the clarification. On the "self-proclaimed" sadist thing, if memory serves, Tess has admitted in this thread that she is not only a sadist (within the confines of her bedroom), but also a big romantic. :) By the way, here's an interesting fact about "sadist" Tess - she once worked as a volunteer to help victims of family violence, particularly victims of incest, get over what happened, which, incidentally, affected her quite a bit and is the reason why our Karlsson's Gambit doesn't have that fetish. So she is definitely an interesting person.
And those, like me, whom ended-up as K9, should keep focus, since she lefts us in a cliffhanger. Are we to be demoted? Promoted? A survival game indeed!;)
As your fellow K9 ranker I give you a 100% guarantee that we will not be downgraded, unless of course we do something unimaginable and completely obvious stupid). The only thing I can see that might slow our progress somewhat is the probably very tough decisions in the upcoming game show that we'll have to make, which could theoretically partially ruin the relationship with Good Olivia and therefore slow GoodDom K9's progress towards the K10 rank.

But I hope that there are ways to keep Kane and Olivia's "shared" moral compass intact without screwing up the game show. In fact, who really should be worried is the guys who are fundamentally playing ranked K1 and naively hoping to survive and make it to the finals. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Don Sucio
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes