Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I doubt either of those two drop anytime soon, but if someone does drop between those two, I'd guess zack since he gets fucked with more than anyone else and the males in his family are dropping like flies
It would be cool see Zack dead, he was with us since the beginning so it´s an important character, i need some drama.

Reactions: MilesEdgeworth

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
It would be cool see Zack dead, he was with us since the beginning so it´s an important character, i need some drama.
I'm sure we're all in for some drama, and the fact that some of the unfortunate game show contestants won't live to see the end of it is very likely. But honestly, I'm more interested in another thing - which of her sisters Alessandra wants to kill and how that will turn out for everyone involved in Gambit, including Kane and Olivia. Right now, I'd hate to see what Alessandra has in mind come to fruition, even if I imagine her diabolical plan is to eliminate Juliette.

Reactions: Don Sucio

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Love can be expressed in any form, most murderers romanticised their victims & the victim profile of serial killers often coincided with their Sexual preferences.

I'm more into mental stuff than physical, the free will of placing oneself into bondage position of another's power is so beautiful, the ultimate expression of love trust & surrender :love:

Inequality & Denial rocks cause of that, but the only denial in in the sub path :cry:
Wish dev would atleast show us the cage fitting like they did with the branding.
Or maybe something on the fem pod content?:unsure::eek:
Dammit, my resolve to ignore part 1 & play the whole ep.8 together is wavering:sick:

Something got me thinking..... Yeah, it is obvious to everyone that there is no explicit sexual content of Olivia + Kane in the maledom route yet, yes, Kane Dom will not see much else that is in the pure sub routes, but Kane Dom can already dominate a little sex and fuck the brains of one of the most beautiful sisters, Alessandra. I think it's worth it, ha-ha! :p
View attachment 2926777
View attachment 2926778

But this is just a lyric and an amusing observation, which in any case would not have prompted me to switch to Sub path, because, as we know, to each his own.:) I'm sure those who play pure sub path will probably laugh condescendingly at this, because they don't need their Sub Kane to dominate women at all.)

Okay, jokes and funny observations aside. I wanted to write about something a little different. To my shame, over the last few updates I've gotten too spoiled by the handy Sancho Mod and almost completely stopped looking at the official walkthrough, and if I did, it was only superficially to learn this or that thing on the spot. And, as it turned out, in vain. When taking a closer look at the ep7 walkthrough, I came across some interesting information about ranks and their influence on the events of the 8th and subsequent episodes.

Yes, a lot of things have already been discussed here, but one thing is our guesses and assumptions, and another is an official explanation from the developer. And if anyone, like me, missed this part, I'll just leave it here.
View attachment 2926790 View attachment 2926791
So, guys and gals who don't play Star...., here's some food for thought while there's still a little time before ep8 comes out, in which we could use this knowledge. :)
Bro I literally copied the whole thing in one of my posts explaining the ranks. Can't believe you missed it :cry:

I want to eventually break Alessandra so that she becomes subservient to Kane. But I don't know if that can be done, because Alessandra isn't one of those characters whose personality the player can change the to suit him relatively easily. As for sponsorship, her friend's boyfriend has nothing to do with it, here is 2nd condition of sponsorship is that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So perhaps we should separate Alessandra's sponsorship and love relationship with her. In her case, it's not synonymous. At this point, the only condition of sponsorship that would guarantee the development of a love relationship with her is the already mentioned mandatory submission of Kane to her in the bedroom and his ostentatious dominance outside the bedroom. Personally, I don't need a relationship with her at that price, nor do I need her sponsorship. It's enough for me to fuck her.
Well the only save I have is my my morally flexible, selfish play-through, so I'll be looking to be playing a balancing act game to get the most benefits. :cool:

Last edited:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I'm sure we're all in for some drama, and the fact that some of the unfortunate game show contestants won't live to see the end of it is very likely. But honestly, I'm more interested in another thing - which of her sisters Alessandra wants to kill and how that will turn out for everyone involved in Gambit, including Kane and Olivia. Right now, I'd hate to see what Alessandra has in mind come to fruition, even if I imagine her diabolical plan is to eliminate Juliette.
Id imagine she doesnt care who died between juliette and dominique she's all about the chaos at this point.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Id imagine she doesnt care who died between juliette and dominique she's all about the chaos at this point.
It's just not very clear how exactly this very chaos is going to help her achieve her ultimate goal. I haven't played the secret sub route, but in the dom route, Alessandra doesn't look like a very capable sister on whom the entire Karlsson company depends heavily, and with the possible death of any of her sisters, the entire company will be weakened and the DeKocks will become stronger on the contrary. We (or I) probably still know too little about her true ability to carry out management, but so far Alessa seems the weakest of the sisters (imho).

And her ability to just go with the flow, getting all the benefits of the existing order of things, may very quickly disappear when the flow turns into a chaotic flow and the number of responsibilities of her hypothetical victim are distributed among all the remaining sisters.
Dammit, my resolve to ignore part 1 & play the whole ep.8 together is wavering:sick:
I was originally leaning towards going through both parts at once too, but the issue is that we still don't know how long we have to wait for the second part to come out. So while that uncertainty persists, I'm leaning towards playing it in stages.

Last edited:
Reactions: Don Sucio

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
It's just not very clear how exactly this very chaos is going to help her achieve her ultimate goal. I haven't played the secret sub route, but in the dom route, Alessandra doesn't look like a very capable sister on whom the entire Karlsson company depends heavily, and with the possible death of any of her sisters, the entire company will be weakened and the DeKocks will become stronger on the contrary. We (or I) probably still know too little about her true ability to carry out management, but so far Alessa seems the weakest of the sisters (imho).

And her ability to just go with the flow, getting all the benefits of the existing order of things, may very quickly disappear when the flow turns into a chaotic flow and the number of responsibilities of her hypothetical victim are distributed among all the remaining sisters.
I fear that you've fallen into the same trap that alexander did. She just plays dumb but is alot smarter than she lets on. Without knowing her motive and taking her at her word, I believe her main goal is testing Kane and seeing what hes truly capable of. Dom and juliette want to run the company, veronica wants to be a scientist, but I believe that alessandra wishes to see if Kane truly is worthy of running the company and shes more than willing to play the trophy wife. She can run it if she has but I believe testing is her true goal and she wants the sisters out of the way to see what kane is truly capable of

Reactions: tobiume08

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Thanks for the clarification. On the "self-proclaimed" sadist thing, if memory serves, Tess has admitted in this thread that she is not only a sadist (within the confines of her bedroom), but also a big romantic. :) By the way, here's an interesting fact about "sadist" Tess - she once worked as a volunteer to help victims of family violence, particularly victims of incest, get over what happened, which, incidentally, affected her quite a bit and is the reason why our Karlsson's Gambit doesn't have that fetish. So she is definitely an interesting person.

As your fellow K9 ranker I give you a 100% guarantee that we will not be downgraded, unless of course we do something unimaginable and completely obvious stupid). The only thing I can see that might slow our progress somewhat is the probably very tough decisions in the upcoming game show that we'll have to make, which could theoretically partially ruin the relationship with Good Olivia and therefore slow GoodDom K9's progress towards the K10 rank.

But I hope that there are ways to keep Kane and Olivia's "shared" moral compass intact without screwing up the game show. In fact, who really should be worried is the guys who are fundamentally playing ranked K1 and naively hoping to survive and make it to the finals. ;)
I did not know those titbits about her life. Not surprise though, human mind is a complex thing. Plus, there is a difference between a BDSM relationship between adults which is suppose to be a consensual agreement and created with respect and boundaries and what one can see or read about in most movies, games. Etc. Which is probably why her game is so good.
In it, you see some people whom should be put in an asylum or a jail with the keys thrown away and complex human beings whom try to stay somewhat decent in a harsh world.
The only thing i did not understand, was why she did not introduce how harsh her world as become earlier in the game.

As for the K9. I've no doubt she will not demote us unless there is a reason, a plot or some such things. And yes the game is going to be bad! Especially since i'm trying to play a close knit brother and sister whom try to remain as good as it is reasonably possible while keeping breathing.
K1?! OMG! I was afraid to be demoted to K3, at the beginning of the game when i saw how they were treated, can not even imagine! ;)

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I fear that you've fallen into the same trap that alexander did. She just plays dumb but is alot smarter than she lets on. Without knowing her motive and taking her at her word, I believe her main goal is testing Kane and seeing what hes truly capable of. Dom and juliette want to run the company, veronica wants to be a scientist, but I believe that alessandra wishes to see if Kane truly is worthy of running the company and shes more than willing to play the trophy wife. She can run it if she has but I believe testing is her true goal and she wants the sisters out of the way to see what kane is truly capable of
I agree that Alessandra is smarter than she appears, it's just that she remains hardly the most mysterious of the sisters, whose underlying motives (other than the vague "power struggle") are little understood by anyone. These were musings out loud, and I was interested to hear your personal opinion as to her true intentions. Thank you for sharing it. As for Veronica, she is already a scientist, and a brilliant one at that, so that goal has long been achieved. As I see it, Veronica's main goal at this point, aside from fulfilling Gambit's conditions and her other duties (R&D, etc.) is to revive life on the mainland, because if she can't do it, no one can.
The only thing i did not understand, was why she did not introduce how harsh her world as become earlier in the game.
Maybe because Karlsson's Gambit story is only a small part of a larger story that can't be told in a single game. Wrote about this earlier.

Reactions: Brandu33

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
About Alessandra´s secret plan for kill one of her sisters i think Kane could evitate it if we are in the correct path and if we want. I suposse in some point in the story some sisters die, i mean that´s the type of things happens in tv series and all of that stuff, but i don´t think Tess obligate us to see an important character die if we don´t want.

In my path for example i´m allied with Juliette so i suposse i might have the possibilitie to discover Alessandra´s secret plan and evitate or let it be if her objetive is Juliette...

Wathever it is i still thinking one of the main characters in the game have to die, always if the Mc chooses that.

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
I only maintain 1 save & have a one true play-through only. I see all the scenes using console or rollback, but my canon choice is single & fixed.

I know a lot of ppl didn't like the temple choice in the flashback, but I really dug it :love:
For KG my prime directive is MC+Olivia for life, from birth to death :love:
Love how the non-blood related setup was arranged by dev instead of the common incest stuff. Adds a layer of drama to the whole thing.

Anyway my mc & Olivia are both neutral with good & evil points difference less than 3/5, mirroring each other & caring deeply (princesseyes>>other variables) for each other.

Whatever drama or chaos happens, I hope we can play as MC & Olivia(dom path misses that:cry:) to take advantage of it for ourselves. Great if there are selfish choices involving climbing in power, with no consideration for good or evil or any other character.

Tess did say the endings posted didn't include slaves, lovers, etc. So Queen Olivia alongside as many characters we can subdue.
For that, any choice is acceptable & the one who takes the most advantage from the chaos won't be grym gurdina (gods how do you spell that) [insert diabolical laughter Olivia+MC]

So yeah, my hope is for more impactful & intellectual choices.

When I 1st played it, I was just giving it a try & what made me fall in love with it was the Elena choice tree, where you you had to be clever to get the dominant route advantage, instead of just choosing the most 'macho' choice like most dom/sub route games do. (No wt mod or anything)

So hoping Olivia & MC can get to play their own games soon instead of playing in other people's games.

Ps: I avoid female protagonist games, even when I 1st saw this game I was iffy about the female & multiple protagonist tags. Now I'm sad the dom path doesn't get to play as Olivia as much. Damn.
I'd love to follow Olivia's story more, don't really mind femdom & stuff as long as it's not on the MC.

Reactions: Shäzzle

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I agree that Alessandra is smarter than she appears, it's just that she remains hardly the most mysterious of the sisters, whose underlying motives (other than the vague "power struggle") are little understood by anyone. These were musings out loud, and I was interested to hear your personal opinion as to her true intentions. Thank you for sharing it. As for Veronica, she is already a scientist, and a brilliant one at that, so that goal has long been achieved. As I see it, Veronica's main goal at this point, aside from fulfilling Gambit's conditions and her other duties (R&D, etc.) is to revive life on the mainland, because if she can't do it, no one can.
My apologies I came off as arrogant in my previous statement, that wasnt my intention.
To break down alessandra further, I believe shes her fathers daughter, she lives for the gambit and her father's legacy. Shes the only one that doesnt hate her father. Which says alot. I also believe that if Kanes not worthy, she's already worked behind the scenes to set other things up. She already has an in with the middle earth family with Celeste though nothing beyond kane on the dekocks yet which is interesting.

You are correct about Veronica, I understated her motives by alot. Her other motive appears to be helping out her only true friend, Id be shocked if she went against his wishes in the gambit.

Reactions: Stan5851

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Does anyone know if Veronica has a Sub path? I’ve tried to by demoing both Juliet and… that other chick, the vipers… but it seems like it introduced Olivia (The female Protagonist) route of siding with her…. If anyone can answer this, Thank you!

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
I personally think the Alessandra plan is a red herring on the devs parts to distract attention at the end of ch 7, similar to how the 1st grym grudinna scene lead to assumptions/associations about death-bed daughter.
Alessandra is the K sister who currently has been revealed the most, in a chapter with significant hints about Olivia & Veronica & even Dominique to an extent. So something big at the end makes me suspicious, like it's to distract us from those reveals.
It's a bit early for the grymn grudinna reveal, lowering her status by a bit. Feels like there are deeper secrets which will come into play in the 3rd act of the game, & the Alessandra bit was the last contribution of the grym grudinna setup, which was set up as a core character in the game.
Game just makes me suspicious & I can't take anything at face value :ROFLMAO:
So the whole thing may end up vastly different from expectations.

When's the release btw? I know it got delayed.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes