Rufio

Sep 4, 2017
You can also kill the guy who put you in prison while an oblivious kane gets a handy from his "sister"

But to be fair to tess, she legit warns you before a death happens like asterisks and everything. The only way you see death is if you want to.
How do you get that scene, thought the only scene with her (apart from light petting/face sitting) was the cunny scene while she is on the throne.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
How do you get that scene, thought the only scene with her (apart from light petting/face sitting) was the cunny scene while she is on the throne.
This scene is only available to players who play the Dom routes (Good/Evil).
005.png

Last edited:

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Does anyone know if Veronica has a Sub path? I’ve tried to by demoing both Juliet and… that other chick, the vipers… but it seems like it introduced Olivia (The female Protagonist) route of siding with her…. If anyone can answer this, Thank you!

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
Does anyone know if Veronica has a Sub path? I’ve tried to by demoing both Juliet and… that other chick, the vipers… but it seems like it introduced Olivia (The female Protagonist) route of siding with her…. If anyone can answer this, Thank you!
She will get a sub path, it just hasn't really started yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
This doesn't have gore yet?
Good thing but from what I remember from playing months ago, this definitely gave off gore vibes.
So far all deaths have been clean, even the rats as you can only see the outside of the box. The only gore scene was the k1 mistress extreme choice i think, but it was more of a moral choice, so idk it that should count (as devils advocate, that did seem to have some suggestive dialogue from a high sisevil Olivia iirc)
But generally idt the dev will be trying to put scat/gore etc too much & keep it clean visualy.
But maybe more brutal/graphic deaths later on if the player base isn't opposed to it?
I'm not on discord so idk which way the wind is blowing :unsure:

Edit: I didn't play sub path, so don't know 100% what happens there.

Reactions: Don Sucio

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
So far all deaths have been clean, even the rats as you can only see the outside of the box. The only gore scene was the k1 mistress extreme choice i think, but it was more of a moral choice, so idk it that should count (as devils advocate, that did seem to have some suggestive dialogue from a high sisevil Olivia iirc)
But generally idt the dev will be trying to put scat/gore etc too much & keep it clean visualy.
But maybe more brutal/graphic deaths later on if the player base isn't opposed to it?
I'm not on discord so idk which way the wind is blowing :unsure:

Edit: I didn't play sub path, so don't know 100% what happens there.
That´s right... i don´t remember any bloody scene in both paths, but i had never realized this until they mentioned it here, i wouldn´t mind seeing blood but i don´t need it inmediately either.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
That´s right... i don´t remember any bloody scene in both paths, but i had never realized this until they mentioned it here, i wouldn´t mind seeing blood but i don´t need it inmediately either.
Admittedly being lazy and not going back at the moment, Zack's uncle mightve been bloody, but yea the most horrifying thing about the deaths was mental. So the box and watching the girl and her bofo drown might freak a person out, but doubtful

Reactions: Don Sucio

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Admittedly being lazy and not going back at the moment, Zack's uncle mightve been bloody
Yeah, that one gets visceral (literally) as far as I recall. The others are mostly stranglings and drownings and the like (or unseen).

On the dom path you never learn of his relation to Zach; it's just Some Dude.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
So the box and watching the girl and her bofo drown might freak a person out, but doubtful
Both scenes didn't scare, but the drowning people scene was pretty disgusting for me. Tess's writing talent is not to be denied, she doesn't need to render "guro pics with guts out" to make the right impression on the players. It was after that scene that I realized that even my dom evil Kane was out of the way with Juliette.

m.t.h

Apr 19, 2018
Can anyone tell us what's the last update in Petron is ( how long does it take between release)

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Can anyone tell us what's the last update in Petron is ( how long does it take between release)
The update here is the latest update.

Tess had a "digital disaster" (as opposed to a natural disaster) which resulted in her losing most of her asset library, which was largely recovered by her assistants, but rebuilding/reorganizing said library put her at least a month back in her intended dev cycle. The next update will probably come this month or next.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes