BurgRoyce

Jul 17, 2022
I'm fairly sure Tess won't allow us to destroy her femdom dystopia (Maybe utopia for her? :p), but at least I'm hoping for an ending where we can fight tyranny with the rebellion, even if it is doomed to fail, and us to be killed, hopefully fighting :LOL:

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021

Hi everyone,

I apologize to my Patrons as some of this will be old news, but I like to update the public every so often and it feels like a good time given what happened and where I am right now.

For those that don't know, I recently suffered a massive SSD crash which caused me to lose my Daz Library (like the assets for characters, poses, environments, etc.) and about 80-90 renders and some other work as well. So I have spent about the last two weeks scrambling hard to kind of get back to a normal state so to speak.

I am happy to report that I have almost rebuilt my entire library and now have about 75 characters back saved and ready to use. I lost about 300+ GB of Daz data and am now rebuilt to over 210GB back. (I probably don't need every single thing I lost as some scene locations I will not use again.) It's been tedious -- just imagine redownloading tons of simple things like expressions, sitting poses, rooms, character models -- so it took a while of painstaking tracking and relocating files, etc. I had to do this because let's say I just wanted Olivia to smile a certain way, and I realized I didn't even have the right sliders to work quickly to move her mouth a certain way, etc.

But as I said I am happy to report that I'm kind of back in the swing of "normal" work as of basically today. I am now at 1,201 renders which I will definitely take given I was worried two weeks ago that I was in deep trouble with the update.

I am basically 90 percent done with the dom path and have veered strong to the sub path. Keep in mind for this path, there will be more variance than the prior episode meaning different scenes based more on decisions by Kane and/or females involved versus pure rank. So I am trying to tweak the choices sometimes to allow people to avoid the absolute worst stuff if it's not their cup of tea.

I can't show like 95 percent of my images for public Patreon previews, so just trying to throw together some "safe" shots here. I'll try and throw some adult previews on Discord if I can for a few stronger previews.

I am also happy to say that the big game I was working on with a very strict NDA has released recently. I am pretty much all done there, and it's a big relief. I am still waiting for some kind of formal allowance to speak on certain things, but it was a very enjoyable process. I would not have had that chance without KG, so that alone was a really nice benefit from all this hard work.

As always, I promise to keep working hard and doing my best. I may have little setbacks like my dumb computer (I have replaced the drive on my RTX 3090 system but now also getting a second new RTX 4090 PC next month) but I'll always try to give players a fun experience.

For Patrons, I will be trying to give a detailed roadmap in 1-2 weeks for everything. It depends where I get by the end of this month, but I am trying to make sure the update is both dense but not super long like Episode 7, which was 4,400 renders I think. I am hope for less than half of that this time around. I'm not super far away even though it feels a bit far in my mind.

Ok, I desperately need to rest so I will do that now, thank you all for the support and I appreciate everything!

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
I'm fairly sure Tess won't allow us to destroy her femdom dystopia (Maybe utopia for her? :p), but at least I'm hoping for an ending where we can fight tyranny with the rebellion, even if it is doomed to fail, and us to be killed, hopefully fighting :LOL:
From my point of view, I definitely don't think this game will have a happy ending. Mc will probably have to sacrifice himself at some point.Or he will be killed, as you say.
As long as I can get revenge and kill them, I'm fine with that.
I look forward to the development of the rebellion route.

Pofern

Nov 5, 2020
Do I have to ask a fortune teller for the process of installing an android version to write me instructions?

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Do I have to ask a fortune teller for the process of installing an android version to write me instructions?
I think the game has either become to big, or the variant branches have become "spaghetti code" for Android a number of updates ago, so I had to switch to PC.

Ugamer1

Nov 19, 2022
Why skip button keeps getting grayed out? I can't skip.Ctrl doesn't work either. There's to much pics to just click.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Sorry but I have to ask: she lost the ssd and didn't have a backup, or it's just that rebuilding from the backup took a good amount of time?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Don Sucio

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
On screen deaths? Can you be more specific?
Some npc characters (slaves) may suffocate in an underwater cage or burn in lava. There are probably other options, but it is better to check them with the players playing the sub path.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
On screen deaths? Can you be more specific?
Multiple people "die" on screen depending on the route you go, if you want an example: On the juiliete dom path, you go to her boat and if you get enough of her points you see two people drown.

There is a lot of unavoidable implied death though.

I only played the path that has the more extreme content once so I don't have the best memory of it, but I am pretty sure any choice that would lead to death is properly labeled

If you have a weak stomach for death and seeing people in pain then I wouldn't recommend playing this one, it is a good game with a good story, but it isn't for the faint of heart

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
if i remember correctly at the very beginning there was a scene where one of these poor guys was allowed to play with rats in a wooden box. but now i don't know which route. :unsure:

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
if i remember correctly at the very beginning there was a scene where one of these poor guys was allowed to play with rats in a wooden box. but now i don't know which route. :unsure:
that's what happened when you chose Sam to punish prisoner 912 at the beginning of the game. There is also dumbo who Kane kills if you're on the Juliet route for evil Dom players and Nadia kills a servant who drops the food. The last one is a servant Dom can have killed. That one is a player's choice.

Reactions: matschbirne

bkrrish1995

Feb 2, 2020
I'm not leaving those four bitches to anyone. I'm waiting for the MC to kill them personally.
Killing the Veronica bitch is key to the revolution.
She's the most dangerous of all those bitches.

I will build my own empire in the shadow of the revolution.
A new world where masters are slaves and slaves are masters.

Even without such an ending, I will still be satisfied because everyone in the game can be killed except one person.
I'll kill everyone, even if it gets Mc killed.

View attachment 2907988
I`m with this idea

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
You can also kill the guy who put you in prison while an oblivious kane gets a handy from his "sister"

But to be fair to tess, she legit warns you before a death happens like asterisks and everything. The only way you see death is if you want to.

Reactions: Don Sucio
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes