DirectXD1943

Dec 9, 2022
I work in IT, and the struggle with backups is always pricetag: how much is worth the cost, especially if it's a subscription. Considering Tess has at least two other real jobs (i.e. contracted salaries, and income sources she can put on a resume) with one of them being her own business, guess which projects will be prioritized in her backup subscription and which will be "worth the risk" to leave unbacked up, especially if one of those projects is a sponsored hobby. She could quit the game right now, and actually increase her income due to more time dedicated to her actual employment, so be nice. From what I understand, the game project itself was "backed up", and recovered, while the lost asset library she specifically mentioned included things like expressions, like a specific way that a character smiled, had to be identified as lost, and then reacquired.

As for content, remember that she's making at least 3x, if not 4x, as much content as you see on an individual playthrough due to the diverging paths (D/S, G/E, 4 Sponsors, secondary girl relationships, K-rank, etc.), so just because it may not seem like much in an individual update, remember that you're seeing only about a third of the update. Of course said third tends to be rather beefy anyway.
You thought that I wasn't being nice saying I expected it to be backed up, with the reasoning that the quality of her content requires a lot of forethought and planning? The thing you literally go onto describe? You don't have to white knight dude, and a 1 TB OneDrive business subscription is a fiver a month. Why is it every time I comment on this thread, at least one of you jagoffs decide to step up 'defend' Tess from any perceived slight, go touch grass.

LaShou23

Oct 9, 2023
Are you kink shaming if you find the characters crazy psychopaths, you dislike rape, torture, humiliation, necrophilia(!). Are those actually kinks? Yeah, i know it's a fictional world but still... there's a thin line between controversial and repulsive...

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Are you kink shaming if you find the characters crazy psychopaths, you dislike rape, torture, humiliation, necrophilia(!). Are those actually kinks? Yeah, i know it's a fictional world but still... there's a thin line between controversial and repulsive...
Torture and murder in KG, in my opinion, is not a fetish/kink. It's just an artistic way (method) of creating more tension in the story, and at the same time revealing the disgusting character traits inherent in some characters, like Juliette or Alessandra. In my opinion, most players love KG for its branching and intriguing plot, deep dialog and accompanying interesting BDSM sex scenes incl.femdom or maledom (depending on the path chosen). As for rape and necrophilia, I haven't seen it in KG and I don't know why you would think there is such content here. But in general, rape and humiliation it's definitely a fetish/kinks, and even outside of the power exchange topic it's quite popular among many players. And in general, if you take the question seriously and thoughtfully, you could write a mini-dissertation about psychology, psyche and human nature here. But for that we need a doctor with a degree. :)

In any case, nobody has canceled sublimation yet, and letting off steam and your dark desires by realizing them on fictional characters is definitely better than trying to censor everything, pushing individual unstable people to crimes in the real world.
001.jpg

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
so the update will available on january 2024???
There are no roadmap updates on discord, however I don't think the release of the first part of 0.8 will be that delayed. Patreon-subscribed patrons of the game may know something, but judging by a discord post from her assistant
01.jpg
a new Tess's post regarding the update's release plans should be published soon. Perhaps I'm being overly optimistic, but given all the events that have happened and successfully overcome them, I'm hoping that part 1 will be released in November or early December.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
There are no roadmap updates on discord, however I don't think the release of the first part of 0.8 will be that delayed. Patreon-subscribed patrons of the game may know something, but judging by a discord post from her assistant
View attachment 2994979
a new Tess's post regarding the update's release plans should be published soon. Perhaps I'm being overly optimistic, but given all the events that have happened and successfully overcome them, I'm hoping that part 1 will be released in November or early December.
Thank you for sharing. I came to check in to see if there was any news. Still the best maledom play imo. Can't wait for more, To see all the suckers suffer while my mc is riding high

Ugamer1

Nov 19, 2022
Why aren't there any lesbo scenes between karlsson b*tches? Why very little lesbo scenes? This game should be soaking in lesbiotic lavishness lol. And wtf with making Olivia your fake sis? It's already a F up sick game but not gonna do that. It's too much. Whaaaat? So stupid

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Why aren't there any lesbo scenes between karlsson b*tches? Why very little lesbo scenes? This game should be soaking in lesbiotic lavishness lol. And wtf with making Olivia your fake sis? It's already a F up sick game but not gonna do that. It's too much. Whaaaat? So stupid
Tess has talked in the past about her experiences working with victims of incest. she said she didnt want incest in her game, hence why there isnt any.

Reactions: Piratefishes

FinrayB

Feb 12, 2021
is there a more chaotic scenes like samanatha castrates a guy with her boots
Samantha is the GOAT of this game period.
Sadly, she is VERY underutilized so far.
its sorta funny because she looks and has a similar sadist personality of a past... acquaintance of mine

Mar 28, 2022
Samantha is the GOAT of this game period.
Sadly, she is VERY underutilized so far.
its sorta funny because she looks and has a similar sadist personality of a past... acquaintance of mine
can you make more sadistic cbt scenes with her if you are a acquaintance or if thats just a joke plz dont this needs more cbt scenes

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes