DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
he guys sghit fce agin how u doing baCBNY HAD A FEW WITH THHELADS FUCKJ TWYHY THE ROM, SPING AROUND YOPU SPIN MRE RIGHT ROUND BABY RIGHT ROIUND LIK V MY DICK SPIN IN THESS NUTS

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
What I'll say is though it is immensely frustrating on both dev and player side, the game is such that delay in release is just a small bump in the road. I just simply and sincerely hope that everything recovers well and that Grim keeps up her dedication for the marvel in the making. I know for certain that all her fans are licking the grounds clean for her to pass by with a dastardly tantalizing update. She may wish to step on some tongues too.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I know for certain that all her fans are licking the grounds clean for her to pass by with a dastardly tantalizing update. She may wish to step on some tongues too.
The part of players who prefer maledom route(s) is certainly not ready to lick the ground Tess walks on, but at the same time we all (I hope) sincerely wish her luck and success and are just as eagerly awaiting the release of a new chapter of this epic story. ;)

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
3jackd's 3 pints of Carling cans, one whisky on the rocks, and end it with a bloody marry fuck; my head feels like it got a jackhammer going off inside
There's much better beer than Carling, try Peroni, Birra Moretti, Hophouse 13 or Madri

Hell, even Fosters is better than Carling :oops: At least it wasn't Bud :eek:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Something got me thinking..... Yeah, it is obvious to everyone that there is no explicit sexual content of Olivia + Kane in the maledom route yet, yes, Kane Dom will not see much else that is in the pure sub routes, but Kane Dom can already dominate a little sex and fuck the brains of one of the most beautiful sisters, Alessandra. I think it's worth it, ha-ha! :p
001.jpg
002.jpg

But this is just a lyric and an amusing observation, which in any case would not have prompted me to switch to Sub path, because, as we know, to each his own.:) I'm sure those who play pure sub path will probably laugh condescendingly at this, because they don't need their Sub Kane to dominate women at all.)

Okay, jokes and funny observations aside. I wanted to write about something a little different. To my shame, over the last few updates I've gotten too spoiled by the handy Sancho Mod and almost completely stopped looking at the official walkthrough, and if I did, it was only superficially to learn this or that thing on the spot. And, as it turned out, in vain. When taking a closer look at the ep7 walkthrough, I came across some interesting information about ranks and their influence on the events of the 8th and subsequent episodes.

Yes, a lot of things have already been discussed here, but one thing is our guesses and assumptions, and another is an official explanation from the developer. And if anyone, like me, missed this part, I'll just leave it here.
tiers01.jpg tiers02.jpg
So, guys and gals who don't play Star...., here's some food for thought while there's still a little time before ep8 comes out, in which we could use this knowledge. :)

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Something got me thinking..... Yeah, it is obvious to everyone that there is no explicit sexual content of Olivia + Kane in the maledom route yet, yes, Kane Dom will not see much else that is in the pure sub routes, but Kane Dom can already dominate a little sex and fuck the brains of one of the most beautiful sisters, Alessandra. I think it's worth it, ha-ha! :p
View attachment 2926777
View attachment 2926778

But this is just a lyric and an amusing observation, which in any case would not have prompted me to switch to Sub path, because, as we know, to each his own.:) I'm sure those who play pure sub path will probably laugh condescendingly at this, because they don't need their Sub Kane to dominate women at all.)

Okay, jokes and funny observations aside. I wanted to write about something a little different. To my shame, over the last few updates I've gotten too spoiled by the handy Sancho Mod and almost completely stopped looking at the official walkthrough, and if I did, it was only superficially to learn this or that thing on the spot. And, as it turned out, in vain. When taking a closer look at the ep7 walkthrough, I came across some interesting information about ranks and their influence on the events of the 8th and subsequent episodes.

Yes, a lot of things have already been discussed here, but one thing is our guesses and assumptions, and another is an official explanation from the developer. And if anyone, like me, missed this part, I'll just leave it here.
View attachment 2926790 View attachment 2926791
So, guys and gals who don't play Star...., here's some food for thought while there's still a little time before ep8 comes out, in which we could use this knowledge. :)
Indeed , we can´t fuck Olivia yet and we can have some relieve playing with the others sisters... but Olivia is the special one :LOL: . Of course fuck Alessandra and others can keep me without stress some time, but if i can´t fuck Olivia properly soon i will be depressed :p.

I´m obviusly speaking about dom path, in sub path i´m pretty sure sex between ours mc´s is cooming soon.

About Star.... i keep playing nowadays but when chapter 8 out, i will be here playing immediately.

PS: thanks for the images adjunted.

Reactions: Stan5851
Mar 28, 2022
Indeed , we can´t fuck Olivia yet and we can have some relieve playing with the others sisters... but Olivia is the special one :LOL: . Of course fuck Alessandra and others can keep me without stress some time, but if i can´t fuck Olivia properly soon i will be depressed :p.

I´m obviusly speaking about dom path, in sub path i´m pretty sure sex between ours mc´s is cooming soon.

About Star.... i keep playing nowadays but when chapter 8 out, i will be here playing immediately.

PS: thanks for the images adjunted.
tbh id love to be kidnapped by the karlssons id do anything but its only fiction

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Please enlighten me because I am out of my depth here.
for the touch of your lips, dear​
but much more for the touch of your whips, dear​
You can raise welts​
Like nobody else​
As we dance to the Masochism Tango​

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes