vongoladex

Sep 11, 2017
Who knows, also this could be a golden opportunity for Alessandra to create a perfect accident to kill 1 or 2 sisters. Kane save their ass, for the first time in their lives, they experienced a near-death experience. Game show force to ending early.
Furthermore, if Kane has revolutionary flag, he will become even more determined to burn down Karlsson

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Who knows, also this could be a golden opportunity for Alessandra to create a perfect accident to kill 1 or 2 sisters. Kane save their ass, for the first time in their lives, they experienced a near-death experience. Game show force to ending early.
Furthermore, if Kane has revolutionary flag, he will become even more determined to burn down Karlsson
We know that the game show won't end early, because than you wouldn't miss a huge part of Episode 8 (Which you get warned about by Dev).

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I don't believe in any kind of revolution in the 8 series. It's a very specific path, and also, imo, it's too early for that. But your idea of Alessandra deciding to fake an accident with one of her sisters right during the game show, and KaneDom deciding to disrupt her plans and save her (them) I definitely like. It could have worked and given Kane their eternal gratitude and extra votes of support. But that's also rather exceptional, and I'm pretty sure there won't be an early end to the game show. So we have to count on something else.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Maviarab

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Well one of the founders was a DeKock and without the lead of Alexander and with a banned Cole, the Corporation is threated by a hostile takeover. It depends how the Gambit ends.

i doubt it, because Callista left Alexander, because of cheating. Callista and Cynthia were close friends and Cole is her brother, i can't see Tess writing such a thing.
If they were threatened by a hostile takeover, delilah wouldn't be working there.

Yea I doubt it as well just spitballing. However under the scenario I hypothesized Cole wouldn't be the brother. Two women fighting and splitting over a man would work. Im like you, I doubt it, but there are scenarios that work without Cole being cynthia's brother

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
All the people complaining about missing content will now know how evil/ good Dom players feel when we miss content like the party for Oliver when we only got something like three screens. we were even told by Karlsson to make sure she had a good time how can we do that if we can't even go to the fucking party what we got in place was a train screen with Sam and a new chick we hadn't met before correct me if I'm wrong on that much fun right don't even get me started on the w2 pod
the only thing I liked was the chucking screen with Thad oh and the other three some with Doc and the other chick can't remember their names

Reactions: Cirelc and Stan5851

vongoladex

Sep 11, 2017
Look, the most important thing about a game show is entertainment. I read alot of mangas about rich people creating alot sick games for poor people who can't pay off huge debts. What all mangas have in common is: rules. Rules that cannot be broken or changed. No one wants to see the participants completely lose their will to live when no matter what they doing they'll die, that is not entertainment. Rules creates hope or at least false hope for those involved in trying to fight for survival, and that entertainment. Kane can bend some rules to save ppl and no one can object him. Those rick bastards are evil, but they still have public images to maintain. They want to be respected or feared or both. And who will respect a whiny loser who have to change the rules to win/kill against lowly slaves?

Second, rich people like to bet, and in Karlsson there are billions factions infighting. Enjoy watching slaves suffer? How about watching someone you hate lose bets and become bitter? Even better.

Filarion

Sep 21, 2023
This game is top notch in every way.
Really no need for complains from any side.
Game developer created meaningful choices that are making a big impact and due to that many possible scenes/paths.
You can't expect every path to be always fully updated.
Just look at progress of some games with only 1 path and how slow updates are coming even there.
They have life too and real life stuff happening, we should just enjoy at amazing games creators are making.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
All the people complaining about missing content will now know how evil/ good Dom players feel when we miss content like the party for Oliver when we only got something like three screens. we were even told by Karlsson to make sure she had a good time how can we do that if we can't even go to the fucking party what we got in place was a train screen with Sam and a new chick we hadn't met before correct me if I'm wrong on that much fun right don't even get me started on the w2 pod
the only thing I liked was the chucking screen with Thad oh and the other three some with Doc and the other chick can't remember their names
Yea there's no reason to plan olivias party, you don't get to see it and you lose one bro/sis point .

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Im assuming she made that scene before she knew who his father was or she changed his father cuz it fit better with the story. That'll likely be the last time those two fuck
That would make sense, and this can affect the mind of kane and Dellilah, i mean, all of us would be confused and dizzy if we fuck someone and after we discover she is our cousin ... When the others girls know about Kane and Dellilah it´s probably some make fun of them, others maybe don´t bother at all ( is a sadist and distopic world so not big deal for many people there). It will be interesting see the reaction of the npc´s.

I don´t know if Tess speaks about incest in all the categories, for example there are countries where the incest is only between brothers and others family members not count like incest, maybe Tess can go with this "empty legal" for explain the scene. Or maybe she has changed her mind about this theme ( not probably but i would like it...)

The more logic answer is what you say here, when they know about their relation they will stop, but i need to say i would love more interactions between them :sneaky:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I would say given Tess' stance....given the story is/was already written a while ago....that the actual logical explanation is (and given the vast array of secrets, misinformation and surprises in this game with character revelations)...they are not siblings.

Seriously, I love conspiricy theories and wild speculation as much as the next guy...but often the simplest solution is the easiest overlooked. Maybe I have forgotten something...but we actually have zero facts about them...why do we know Deliliah is Cynthia's daughter? Just because they appear to be? Just because Cynthia makes assumption to said effect? That automatically makes us siblings now? I thought Nadia was supposedly our sister? Olivia isn't Callisto's daughter...why should we assume Delilah is Cynthia's?

I don't recall seeing any hard, fast facts about who is or isn't our sibling etc...even our father at this point in time..is still somewhat up for debate.

BurgRoyce

Jul 17, 2022
Just a question: I praise Tess for this amazing game, but... Isn' t a bit misleading to us
Olivia thinking this? (When the board tells her that Callista was a founding member of the KG).
Or is Tess suggesting us that Callista omitted a lot of details to Olivia too?

Captura de pantalla 2023-11-28 154905.png

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
On the one hand, I agree with you, on the face of it, that is the case. Those Dom players who helped organize the party in Olivia's honor couldn't get there. Yeah, there was another activity available for KaneDom at the same time, but you're right, because the players who decided to organize the party were expecting to be invited to it, not get something else.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Don Sucio

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Just a question: I praise Tess for this amazing game, but... Isn' t a bit misleading to us
Olivia thinking this? (When the board tells her that Callista was a founding member of the KG).
Or is Tess suggesting us that Callista omitted a lot of details to Olivia too?

View attachment 3125086
Olivia got well prepared by Callista and she is a great actor. My guess is she is playing a role and you posted the thoughts of the rolemodel. If Monique is a renamed Olivia in your picture?! And some Context next time, when you ask something, would be nice (sub/dom/good/evil/Episode,etc,,,), because not gonna lie you confused me a lot.

BurgRoyce

Jul 17, 2022
Olivia got well prepared by Callista and she is a great actor. She is playing a role and you posted the thoughts of the rolemodel. When Monique is Olivia in your picture?! And some Context next time, when you ask something, would be nice (Sub/dom/good/evil)
Monique is just how I renamed Olivia :D Playing Good/Dom both for her and Kane.
As you said, Callista prepared her well... So, in her inner thoughts she shouldn't be surprised, right?

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Monique is just how I renamed Olivia :D Playing Good/Dom for her and Kane.
As you said, Callista prepared her well... So, in her inner thoughts she shouldn't be surprised, right?
When you play a role you think like the role. Like i mentioned above my guess is you posted the thoughts of her rolemodel. At the End of a Episode you see Callista and Olivia talk and my impression is she is well prepared. Imagine Tess would you actually let read the toughts of the real Olivia (her plans, etc.) what a spoiler that would be. ;)

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
scenes animated ??
If i´m not wrong there are some of them , but not much, i think i only have seen around three ( maybe depend of your path too)

Edit: i´m talking about sex scenes animations, like a blowjob with movement.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes