Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I added a lot of tags to the OP, but i need your help.

Did i miss something? On the Sub paths are there Urination, Spanking, etc?
Please check the Tags List first, before you suggest another Tag, ty.

Silver_Crow117
LOL Thanks for the tag! I'll Write what I remember rn, and go back in the game if I missed anything after!

Footjob, Anal Sex, Drugs? (Veronica's Enhancements to the "Rod"), Masturbation (Kane Pleasuring himself in one of the colored rooms), Multiple Penetration (During the Secret Sub Route with Kane ), Spanking, Urination... That all I can remember so far...

vongoladex

Sep 11, 2017
I decided to play Kane like favor for favor, blood for blood. The first one to have the honor of being killed by Kane himself none other than Alessandra set a trap to put Kane in prison, kidnap his family, had the courage to
demand Kane's submission. The next is none other than Kat dare to hurt his brother and feel so proud about it, that her last mistake.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I decided to play Kane like favor for favor, blood for blood. The first one to have the honor of being killed by Kane himself none other than Alessandra set a trap to put Kane in prison, kidnap his family, had the courage to
demand Kane's submission. The next is none other than Kat dare to hurt his brother and feel so proud about it, that her last mistake.
Well you do realize that Alessandra was doing something that,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: Maviarab

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Depending on Tess. The people who live and die will be based on their usefulness. At the moment, the only people on my useless list are my current sponsor Juliette, Elena, Chanel and that's about it though Dominique could get there pretty quickly.

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
Depending on Tess. The people who live and die will be based on their usefulness. At the moment, the only people on my useless list are my current sponsor Juliette, Elena, Chanel and that's about it though Dominique could get there pretty quickly.
why are they on your useless list?

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
Juliette is way too evil and obviously won't submit to Kane's will
I want Oliva's loyalty to Kane and Kane only. Those two being around will divide it. Also, getting rid of Elena will hopefully grant Kane Katsumi's undying loyalty.
so out of those 3 Chanel is the least useless one?

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Juliette is way too evil and obviously won't submit to Kane's will
I want Oliva's loyalty to Kane and Kane only. Those two being around will divide it. Also, getting rid of Elena will hopefully grant Kane Katsumi's undying loyalty.
Agreed, for me Juliette was very easy to choose as patron because she is evil and my Kane too, but the story continue and i don´t see Juliette being usefull for my plan, more like an obstacle, it was fun share evil moments with her but that it. The other sisters could have the same final too, i don´t see Dominique aproving a kingdom between Olivia and Kane without she in the throne so... And the rest the same, maybe Veronica can be usefull and a very good allie but the time will say...

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Agreed, for me Juliette was very easy to choose as patron because she is evil and my Kane too, but the story continue and i don´t see Juliette being usefull for my plan, more like an obstacle, it was fun share evil moments with her but that it. The other sisters could have the same final too, i don´t see Dominique aproving a kingdom between Olivia and Kane without she in the throne so... And the rest the same, maybe Veronica can be usefull and a very good allie but the time will say...
Yea Juliette is someone you bang and get rid of before she can cause trouble. Im using the other sisters for their connections and/or smarts. I want dom's connection to Cole, Alessandras connection to Celste in order to combine the three families into one huge corporation. After that I wish to hopefully convince Veronica and Nadia to work together to head up inventions/sciences stuff etc.
Once all that happens then the real fun can begin :devilish:

Reactions: Don Sucio

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
from 1 - 10 how evil is this I just replayed the cucking screen with Thad and a bad thought popped into my head what if Kwaim was also tied to a chair and was made to watch Kane fucking his wife raw while she was calling him master after they have done. Dom brings in Kwaim's kids and makes them call Kane their new dady Then Dom gives the kids paddies and makes them spank Kwaim's ass red then Dom puts the kids on Kwaim's back and tells Kwaim to start moving like a bitch he is then dom says to the kid's everybody here needs to know Kane your new dad so let's tell ever one.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
from 1 - 10 how evil is this I just replayed the cucking screen with Thad and a bad thought popped into my head what if Kwaim was also tied to a chair and was made to watch Kane fucking his wife raw while she was calling him master after they have done. Dom brings in Kwaim's kids and makes them call Kane their new dady Then Dom gives the kids paddies and makes them spank Kwaim's ass red then Dom puts the kids on Kwaim's back and tells Kwaim to start moving like a bitch he is then dom says to the kid's everybody here needs to know Kane your new dad so let's tell ever one.
Holy-shit GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Was this supposed to be in the Babysitters thread? Let's keep wild ridiculous fantasy out of this thread eh?

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
About a eight point five nobody died or was seriously maimed

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes