Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Was this supposed to be in the Babysitters thread? Let's keep wild ridiculous fantasy out of this thread eh?
IMO, Elena and Chanel's murder fantasies are not that far from this one in terms of ridiculousness. Who says Tess would even consider doing it? Logically speaking,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Am i the only one, who thinks that the Gambitqueen will be a huge factor how far and if we succeed in the Gambit? Especially when Cole comes back? Oh and btw Callista dislikes evil actions u get minuspoints with her, when you act evil or pluspoints when u act good as Olivia. I can't wait how the meeting with Elena will be, but my fear is that it will be the second part of the EP. 8 update.

Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Am i the only one, who thinks that the Gambitqueen will be a huge factor how far and if we succeed in the Gambit? Especially when Cole comes back? Oh and btw Callista dislikes evil actions u get minuspoints with her, when you act evil or pluspoints when u act good as Olivia. I can't wait how the meeting with Elena will be, but my fear is that it will be the second part of the EP. 8 update.
I don't remember in the game just a variable called "GambitQueen" (might have missed something), however, we have SisGambitQueen, 2 points of which good Olivia can get if she decides not to punish (release) Daniel. We also have the GambitPlayer variable, 1 point of which can be gained by Kane in ep2 while answering questions when there is a written test for them. However, I'm not 100% sure these variables have anything to do with Callista herself specifically. :unsure:

Perhaps, based on the names of these variables, GambitPlayer just opens up the opportunity for Kane to participate in Gambit and claim the grand prize. And the same is true for Olivia and her SisGambitQueen. I know that not everyone is willing to share power and part of the players want to see Olivia not as a winner on par with Kane, but completely submissive to Kane. Probably in this case, such players (but this is just my assumption, which could easily be wrong) should avoid Olivia getting SisGambitQueen points.
Especially when Cole comes back?
It's still unclear to me why he's even in hiding, given that the Alexander he had a fight with is already dead and he (supposedly) has the DeKock family to back him up. Of course, there's a lot we don't know, but in general this is one of the most mysterious and baffling things. Cole Sr. is talking to Dominique Karlsson, trying to keep tabs on Kane, but ignoring(?) Cynthia and the entire DeKock family..What is it, a feud or something more? Yes, I admit that it would be interesting to see a father and son reunion scene..
Oh and btw Callista dislikes evil actions u get minuspoints with her, when you act evil or pluspoints when u act good as Olivia. I can't wait how the meeting with Elena will be, but my fear is that it will be the second part of the EP. 8 update.
I'm afraid you're right, and we won't see that event until the end of part 2. But we'll see, maybe it will be an interlude at the end of the first part, nothing can be ruled out. Speaking of which, the very existence of such a meeting and the fact that the brilliant Callista still trusts Elena is another unmistakable hint that she could become a valuable ally of Kane and his future loyal subordinate. (imo)
The start was fine...it was when it wandered off into crazy I was more referring to heh.
Yeah, dragging kids into this stuff is over the top, I agree.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Cirelc and Maviarab

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
It's still unclear to me why he's even in hiding, given that the Alexander he had a fight with is already dead and he (supposedly) has the DeKock family to back him up. Of course, there's a lot we don't know, but in general this is one of the most mysterious and baffling things. Cole Sr. is talking to Dominique Karlsson, trying to keep tabs on Kane, but ignoring(?) Cynthia and the entire DeKock family..What is it, a feud or something more? Yes, I admit that it would be interesting to see a father and son reunion scene..
I assume the project he's working on with Dominique is extremely important. His interaction with her didn't feel like e was a prisoner.

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
let me remind you that Kwaim's family was going to be killed if Dom didn't persuade the board to let Kwaim into the program also if Kwaim's wife was with j she be more fucked up than she already is with Dom.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can't be assed spoilering again lol...

Pat was talking to Alessandra...pretty 100% positive on that given the interaction with both of them towards the end of the last chapter where Alessandra is....getting rid of someone in the coffin....it all fits perfectly (though to be fair, not actually confirmed).

As for being underneath Olivia...umm...sure...every day, even as a dom :ROFLMAO: :love: :sneaky: :p

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Can't be assed spoilering again lol...

Pat was talking to Alessandra...pretty 100% positive on that given the interaction with both of them towards the end of the last chapter where Alessandra is....getting rid of someone in the coffin....it all fits perfectly (though to be fair, not actually confirmed).

As for being underneath Olivia...umm...sure...every day, even as a dom :ROFLMAO: :love: :sneaky: :p
Hey man, as a mostly sub player, I agree with you a Dom Olivia hahaha but that’s interesting with Alessandra… I guess we’ll have to see… but we haven’t really seen any of the sub paths branch out to an extent… we’ve also gotten just Juliette and Dominique as a possible sponsorship, but those haven’t been expanded on yet, along with there’s more sponsorships in the future along with other factions/groups to join… I already posted that photo of what route Miss Tess planned out (from the top of her head..) so we’ll see… I just know, sub and Dom players are good to go for all these routes and content

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hey man, as a mostly sub player, I agree with you a Dom Olivia hahaha but that’s interesting with Alessandra… I guess we’ll have to see… but we haven’t really seen any of the sub paths branch out to an extent… we’ve also gotten just Juliette and Dominique as a possible sponsorship, but those haven’t been expanded on yet, along with there’s more sponsorships in the future along with other factions/groups to join… I already posted that photo of what route Miss Tess planned out (from the top of her head..) so we’ll see… I just know, sub and Dom players are good to go for all these routes and content
Haha...I was referring to more even as DomKane...if Olivia wants to be on top....sure thing....I'm just imaging her arched back...breasts bouncing....*forgets what he was saying*....

As for sponsorship, I've had Dominiques for a while now (on dom path) so good that the other path has more options incoming. Given what Stan mentioned earlier, I'm going to do another run with DomKane and SubLiv but make sure Olivia does not get the Gambit points...it's one path/save I don't currently have...I think a submissive Olivia to Dom Kane could be interesting if that variable is key (already have a path like that but Olivia picked up her GambitQueen variable).

One thing I like about this, there's always something you missed and on each new run through the game, more things start to click into place.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Haha...I was referring to more even as DomKane...if Olivia wants to be on top....sure thing....I'm just imaging her arched back...breasts bouncing....*forgets what he was saying*....

As for sponsorship, I've had Dominiques for a while now (on dom path) so good that the other path has more options incoming. Given what Stan mentioned earlier, I'm going to do another run with DomKane and SubLiv but make sure Olivia does not get the Gambit points...it's one path/save I don't currently have...I think a submissive Olivia to Dom Kane could be interesting if that variable is key (already have a path like that but Olivia picked up her GambitQueen variable).

One thing I like about this, there's always something you missed and on each new run through the game, more things start to click into place.
Yeah I do need to download the newest version of SachoMods Version… I haven’t used it since version 6.2? Of KG!!

• Wow
Reactions: Maviarab
Mar 11, 2023
I replayed the game the other day as a K4 start who never made any mistakes in the Joy Facility and made it to the top Katsumi-style, but the game treats you as a SecretSub, meaning I got sub scenes for Alessandra, even though we never interacted before. If it's not a bug, then it definetely is the least developed route of the game. I mean, maybe prison made Kane stupid so he failed the test in prison, but it shouldn't turn him into a sub automatically.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I replayed the game the other day as a K4 start who never made any mistakes in the Joy Facility and made it to the top Katsumi-style, but the game treats you as a SecretSub, meaning I got sub scenes for Alessandra, even though we never interacted before. If it's not a bug, then it definetely is the least developed route of the game. I mean, maybe prison made Kane stupid so he failed the test in prison, but it shouldn't turn him into a sub automatically.
There are many different decisions in this game, and not all of them are obvious and clear in terms of where they will take you, so I suggest you use SanchoMod (MultiMod) and/or the official walkthrough.
#6,038

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Might test that later. Didn't think it was possible to get to K9 from K4 by the current update. The only way AFAIK to get on Alessandra's SecretSub route is to agree to her terms. Also, starting as K4 automatically puts you on the sub path as default so have to work very hard to change that situation. Also, refusing Alessandra's offer can demote you a rank (if pick the sub options with her originally).

You must have picked some choices that you don't recall making (and were unaware of the consequences of such)...though to be fair I'm not fully up to speed with all the K4/Sub routes. Maybe one of the others can correct me or enighten you.

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
The Prison Test is the mayor fork for the sub/dom branch.
K5 and K6 -> Dom Paths
K4 and lower -> Sub Paths

If you don't know that, it will fuck your playthrough completely.
If you start K4 you are a Sub and not a SecretSub and you still have alot of choices to make. Are you sure you played the latest version? Did a fresh start for your playthrough?
Might test that later. Didn't think it was possible to get to K9 from K4 by the current update.
It is SubK7.

Reactions: Maviarab

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I know this wasnt the point of that spoiler but I felt like being an acshuwalllee guy. Even Kane admits that he was Callistas favorite

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I know this wasnt the point of that spoiler but I felt like being an acshuwalllee guy. Even Kane admits that he was Callistas favorite
Maybe, but in the end it was Olivia who ended up being the girl "with the golden spoon in her mouth" who got everything at once. I realise that Callista spent a long time preparing her for this mission, but it still seems unfair. While logically there's no contradiction here - Olivia's kinship with the Karlssons automatically opened the door to the top of the world for her - the internal conflict remains unresolved.

Yeah, KaneDom does not ask "why she got everything and he got crumbs, nothing?" and just diligently moves towards his goal, but I understand those players who, also because of this injustice in the initial starting positions, do not want an equal victory of Kane + Olivia, but want only Kane to win and Olivia to be completely subordinate/submissive to him.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes