Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Yea that's why she's not here now. Dipshits couldn't stop sending her penis pics. She also apparently started having problems when she created specialized patreon tiers for certain people.
It turned out to be even worse than just "dickpics" there.
Tess instructed me to respond with the following, in her name:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SperryTop

Aug 2, 2021
All staff are above all K's.
I was under the impression that most of the staff were senior K's. Kitty is only a Z1, and all of the rest of the staff are clearly below her.

DomKane would need to be very careful with pulling rank on a K not assigned to him, as they'd be in someone else's chain of command. If that someone else didn't approve of Kane's actions, he could be in a whole heap of trouble.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I was under the impression that most of the staff were senior K's. Kitty is only a Z1, and all of the rest of the staff are clearly below her.

DomKane would need to be very careful with pulling rank on a K not assigned to him, as they'd be in someone else's chain of command. If that someone else didn't approve of Kane's actions, he could be in a whole heap of trouble.
Any K is in the slave program. Staff are not slaves...they are paid employees...but not executives (Kitty is an executive, like Alyssa). Which again leads me to believe...the staff must have a ranking system of their own we have not been told yet, or even needed to be told of because it might not actually matter.

I completely agree with the rest of your comment, pulling rank on certain people could be very detrimental depending on who is directly above them, this could even and I imagine would still apply even when we are a Z ourselves. Certain people will be under the 'chain of command' (as you put it) of others and yeah, stepping on toes would not be wise until we are above them or at least on level footing.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
It turned out to be even worse than just "dickpics" there.

Herein lies the best argument for the smallest internet footprint possible and still... it's just sad... just one more reminder that there really are people in this world who are just plain evil and for whom there is no excuse.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Herein lies the best argument for the smallest internet footprint possible and still... it's just sad... just one more reminder that there really are people in this world who are just plain evil and for whom there is no excuse.
Or just plain stupid...selfish...insensitive...think the world revolves around them...lot around.

A prime example of the few...very few spoiling for the many.

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Remember also Kane is the first male to be allowed to train a w pod and receive a supercar at the end of ep 7 if you reach k9 in the program. No Krank gets treated the same as Dom Kane think back to when Kane was in prison he got to choose prisoner 912 fate do you think anyone else in prison got to have the same choice if they were attacked by another inmate? Kane also had his own cage with a sink and toilet in it

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Remember also Kane is the first male to be allowed to train a w pod and receive a supercar at the end of ep 7 if you reach k9 in the program. No Krank gets treated the same as Dom Kane think back to when Kane was in prison he got to choose prisoner 912 fate do you think anyone else in prison got to have the same choice if they were attacked by another inmate? Kane also had his own cage with a sink and toilet in it
Yeah of course, I even said we get a lot of leniency and perks (though some of those perks are directly rank related).

It's obvious that we need to 'prove' ourselves to be taken seriously by the sisters despite our prodigal prophetic existance. We can't just rock up (as a male) and command our place. We have to work for it....even if working for it is actually fairly simple and fast-tracked by some within the organisation. Stan himself said some time ago when talking about revenge and retribution that all in all...despite being screwed over by Alessandra and Patricia, we've actually always been protected, always been treated well, always been somewhat respected (as much as some staff can) and have been helped greatly by others. All in all, we've not had it too bad (providing your on the dom path that is).

The whole us progressing through the K ranks is really just a farce and a front...we have to appear to be doing what is necessary...even though in reality, it's been a bit of a breeze and not much of a hardship heh. So yeah we've had it easy (because they all know who we are..or more importantly, who's son we are)...and we have been given tasks no one else has purely perhaps because of who we are and Alexander's intended outcome, so we need experience and the respect of a sister(s)...but until we get into the Z's....a slave we still 'officially' are.

Alan Dalles

Oct 18, 2022
Problem is that we don't know for sure who the mysterious 7th member is... If it's Astrid (and we don't have a more credible candidate at this point IMHO), and given that obviously Veronica and her are very close, having a sisterly bond, the more reasonable conclussion is them forming a power bloc with their mother...
And if they support Alessandra, she has four votes, meaning she's already won. It doesn't seem like that right now.

So, for the combination you mentioned being right, 7th member shouldn't be Astrid. Then who?

I really love this game. So much intrigue :LOL:
About 7th member personality:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Alexander co-founded the company with Cole Delock his best friend aka Kane's real father
Alexander, Callista, Yvette, Elena and Cole founded the company.
I know all this, but how do these statements support the "fact" that Alexander Karlsson was once an inmate of this prison and then co-founded his own company? I think Patricia was talking about someone else.

Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yup I agree it has to be someone else...sleuthing hats required gents!

But tomorrow...as I'm off! Night fella's.

Reactions: Stan5851
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes